Windows 10: win11

Discus and support win11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; windows11”Windows“ox8007007B... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Windows Category - All, Jan 24, 2022.

1. win11

windows11”Windows“ox8007007B

:)

Windows Category - All, Jan 24, 2022
  2. Steve C Win User

My Desktop won't run Win11... So what!

You have TPM 1.0 connector like my board. You can't get the modules and they do not meet the Windows 11 spec anyway. I suggest you install the Windows 11 insider version on a separate partition and dual boot with Windows 10 as I did on a laptop.

Steve C, Jan 24, 2022
  3. winxp Win User
    My Desktop won't run Win11... So what!

But unable to download thru Insider Developer as it says I don't meet min. standards.
    Am I trying to download the wrong version of Win11 thru the Win10 Insider download installer?
    I'm lost.

winxp, Jan 24, 2022
  4. teots Win User

win11

Leaked win11

Has anyone install the leaked win11 ? How well it work for applications softwares and games ?
    And what is the system requirement for it ? Lastly what do you think of it ?

teots, Jan 24, 2022
Thema:

win11

1. win11 - Similar Threads - win11

2. Activate Windows after installing Win11 from Win10 without activating beforehand

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activate Windows after installing Win11 from Win10 without activating beforehand: I downloaded the Windows 11 23h2 ISO from the website and created a PXE image with MDT and WDS. Once the install was completed and I tried to activate windows it says it "can not validate my Product Key". I did not activate Windows 10 Pro system before installing the new...
  3. Activate Windows after installing Win11 from Win10 without activating beforehand

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows after installing Win11 from Win10 without activating beforehand: I downloaded the Windows 11 23h2 ISO from the website and created a PXE image with MDT and WDS. Once the install was completed and I tried to activate windows it says it "can not validate my Product Key". I did not activate Windows 10 Pro system before installing the new...
  4. Activate Windows after installing Win11 from Win10 without activating beforehand

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. migrate from win10 pro old pc to win11 pro new pc preinstalled with win11home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    migrate from win10 pro old pc to win11 pro new pc preinstalled with win11home: i have win10 pro on my old laptop that hw-incapable of supporting tpm 2.0; now i have new laptop preinstalled with win11 home. how do i upgrade the latter to win11pro for free that i couldn't on former laptop?...
  6. migrate from win10 pro old pc to win11 pro new pc preinstalled with win11home

migrate from win10 pro old pc to win11 pro new pc preinstalled with win11home: i have win10 pro on my old laptop that hw-incapable of supporting tpm 2.0; now i have new laptop preinstalled with win11 home. how do i upgrade the latter to win11pro for free that i couldn't on former laptop?...
  7. Win11 pro mit Pfeiltasten kann ich auf Websites nicht scrollen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 pro mit Pfeiltasten kann ich auf Websites nicht scrollen: Cursor reagiert nicht auf "runter/rauf" geht in Einzelschritten seitlich https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win11-pro-mit-pfeiltasten-kann-ich-auf-websites/b36826f7-0bd1-43d5-a236-1f7659d571fd
  8. Win11 pro mit Pfeiltasten kann ich auf Websites nicht scrollen

Win11 pro mit Pfeiltasten kann ich auf Websites nicht scrollen: Cursor reagiert nicht auf "runter/rauf" geht in Einzelschritten seitlich https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win11-pro-mit-pfeiltasten-kann-ich-auf-websites/b36826f7-0bd1-43d5-a236-1f7659d571fd
  9. Loss of Trio Office on Win11 PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loss of Trio Office on Win11 PC.: I'd a lifetime Trio Office on my Win11 64 bit HP PC. After recent Win updates it doesn't load. I've tried uninstall/reinstall but it still doesn't load. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance....
  10. Loss of Trio Office on Win11 PC.

Loss of Trio Office on Win11 PC.: I'd a lifetime Trio Office on my Win11 64 bit HP PC. After recent Win updates it doesn't load. I've tried uninstall/reinstall but it still doesn't load. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance....