Windows 10: win32 cabinet self-extractor

Discus and support win32 cabinet self-extractor in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I made a file that was a .bat and i wanted to make it an .exe so I found this other .bat code to make the other .bat a .exe now when I try and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MidNight Evict, Dec 19, 2018.

1. win32 cabinet self-extractor

So I made a file that was a .bat and i wanted to make it an .exe so I found this other .bat code to make the other .bat a .exe now when I try and remove the exe i just made it says it cannot be removed because its being ran with win32 cabinet self-extractor how to i turn that off so i can remove it someone please help me

:)

MidNight Evict, Dec 19, 2018

2. need windows mobile device center however it says win32 cabinet self-extractor is incomptible

Hello,

I am trying to download Windows Mobile Device Center on my laptop for work. However, it will not allow me to download or install it. The laptop was previously on Windows 7 but has been updated to Windows 10. It gives me an error message that Win32 Cabinet
    Self-Extractor is incompatible. What should I do. This is very important that I have this program to download files from my data collector in the field.

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers / PC]

DonovanAsh, Dec 19, 2018
  3. billz Win User
    PC using w.10 and 64bit I have extracted possibly UK_Vista_x86

Going down a long list of documents for a long time - I clicked on to open a document as I thought "U_K_Vista_ X86" thinking it was something to do with VISA - Immediately it sprang into life doing something that seemed to go on for a long time, but I could see nothing was visible. So I tried to delete it- no such luck I got a pop up headed FILE In Use
    The action can't be completed because the file is open in Win32 Cabinet Self Extractor
    Close the file and try again.
    UK_Vista_X86
    File description: Win32 Cabinet-Self-Extractor
    Company Microsoft Corporation
    File version 9.0.8112.16421
    Date created 5/26/2011 10:19 AM
    Size 21.5 MB

Try again or Cancel You cannot delete it What is it - Is it needed?

billz, Dec 19, 2018
  4. win32 cabinet self-extractor

Cant open any exe-File: WinZip Self-Extractor header corrupt

Hi

Couple days ago i installed windows 10 pro. After this i tried install all my apps, for example matlab. But everytime i open install.exe i get this error: "WinZip Self-Extractor header corrupt. Possible cause: bad disk or file transfer error". This happens
    for many other

The Problem is that same files runs on my other computer so they are ok.

Please Help!

Dmitry Zhuravlev, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

win32 cabinet self-extractor

1. win32 cabinet self-extractor - Similar Threads - win32 cabinet self

2. Win32/ExcludeProc.A & Win32/ExcludeProc.D

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win32/ExcludeProc.A & Win32/ExcludeProc.D: Hi, ExcludeProc.A and ExcludeProc.D kept on getting detected by Windows Defender whenever my computer starts.Saw from others that FRST was used, so here's my own scan results: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LDpNGcaxGleLA2yMO64Cj_l8LH0VcfOt?usp=sharingThanks in...
  3. Filing Cabinet Icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Filing Cabinet Icons: Hello -All of my photos suddenly have a small filing cabinet icon on the lower left. I can't open them to send them. Can anyone please tell me how to get rid of these icons so I can access my photos again? I can see the thumbnails of the photos, it's just that it won't allow...
  4. Filing Cabinet Icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Filing Cabinet Icons: Hello -All of my photos suddenly have a small filing cabinet icon on the lower left. I can't open them to send them. Can anyone please tell me how to get rid of these icons so I can access my photos again? I can see the thumbnails of the photos, it's just that it won't allow...
  5. Win32

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win32: what does SWD stand for and how do you see if a sound device has speakers plugged in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win32/5382cc95-5c26-48cf-9e9a-b3f3b378e8f8
  6. Google Drive WhatsApp Backup extractor sicher?

Google Drive WhatsApp Backup extractor sicher?: Are the Python Google Drive Drive WhatsApp Backup extractor secure? This is a Python script that extracts the WhatsApp backup from the Google Drive. But are these scripts safe and are there other ways to get the data out? I need to extract the data from the Google Drive...
  7. Windows 10 File Extractor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 File Extractor?: Does Windows 10 come with a built-in File Extractor. I had some ZIP files on a flash drive I needed to open, so I was about to download the free 7-Zip app to extract them, but when I right-clicked on the Zip file I saw I already had the option to "Extract All". If it does...
  8. windows 10 "This PC" file cabinet

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 "This PC" file cabinet: Hello, Can anyone explain the win 10 file cabinet to me. Starting with the "Quick Access" department? What is it and how do I use it ? thank you, Oscar Update: Let me change the above post. In window 10 Pro, when you click on the "This PC" folder, a window opens and...
  9. Please recommend an ISO Extractor

Please recommend an ISO Extractor: I have an ISO file downloaded from online and when I click on it, the computer pops up DVD burning window. It is a Windows PC. What's the best tool to extract and re-create ISO image?
  10. Is there a file extractor programme in Win10?

Is there a file extractor programme in Win10?: I want to update my car sat-nav. The VW instructions tell me I need a file extractor programme and recommend 7-ZIP. But do I already have a file extractor programme in Win 10. I would not know where to start looking. Any help please? 92845

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win32 cabinet self-extractor windows 10

2. Win32 Cabinet Self-Extractor

3. win32 cabinet self extractor

4. action cant be completed because open in win32 cabinet,
  5. what is the win32 cabinet self-extractor,
  6. win cabinet self extractor,
  7. windows create self-extractor cabinet,
  8. creating a win32 cabinet self-extractor,
  9. win cabinet extractor,
  10. win32 self extractor how to open,
  11. win32 cabinet delete,