Windows 10: Win32/Coinminer

Discus and support Win32/Coinminer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Few days ago i downloaded a file game but I think it had virus. So after installing it till now windows defender finds a threat basically when I on the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by rrr10, Aug 6, 2022.

1. rrr10 Win User

Win32/Coinminer

Few days ago i downloaded a file game but I think it had virus. So after installing it till now windows defender finds a threat basically when I on the system. Its Win32/Coinminer. I did the full scan in windows defender quite a few time but it doesn't,find a threat almost all the time. I also did MRT scan, it didn't found any threat. But whenever I start my Laptop I get a notification from windows defender that a threat have been found. Also whenever I start my laptop I get a pop up from windows script host attached picture. So how to completely remove this virus and also like stop this

:)

rrr10, Aug 6, 2022

2. PUA:Win32/CoinMiner

PUA: Win32 / CoinMineromo resolvedor PUA: Win32 / CoinMiner no Windows Defender

Obrigado

Fernando Ramalho

FernandoRamalho1, Aug 6, 2022
  3. PUA:Win32/CoinMiner

PUA:Win32/CoinMiner i have this virus in my computer for over 2 weeks and its growing on and on and i cant delete it

shani nasirssempala, Aug 6, 2022
  4. Win32/Coinminer

PUA:Win32/CoinMiner

PUA:Win32/CoinMiner i have this virus in my computer for over 1 week and its growing on and on and i cant delete it

the problem continues

I will ignore the Virus

FernandoRamalho1, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

Win32/Coinminer

1. Win32/Coinminer - Similar Threads - Win32 Coinminer

2. Auto Time Zone Updater is not a valid Win32 application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Auto Time Zone Updater is not a valid Win32 application: Auto Time Zone Updater is not a valid Win32 applicationWhy am I seeing this in the event viewer?Log Name: System Source: Service Control Manager Date: 8/11/2022 10:27:19 AM Event ID: 7023 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: Whistler...
  3. Auto Time Zone Updater is not a valid Win32 application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto Time Zone Updater is not a valid Win32 application: Auto Time Zone Updater is not a valid Win32 applicationWhy am I seeing this in the event viewer?Log Name: System Source: Service Control Manager Date: 8/11/2022 10:27:19 AM Event ID: 7023 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: Whistler...
  4. Auto Time Zone Updater is not a valid Win32 application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't get rid of Win32/NeksMiner!rfn

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get rid of Win32/NeksMiner!rfn: I am getting popup continuously from windows defender about this virus whenever I am connected to the network. I am removing it again this shows up.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-rid-of-win32neksminerrfn/c24494d7-af3b-4e29-873c-fd5889f08f50
  6. I can't get rid of Win32/NeksMiner!rfn

I can't get rid of Win32/NeksMiner!rfn: I am getting popup continuously from windows defender about this virus whenever I am connected to the network. I am removing it again this shows up.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-rid-of-win32neksminerrfn/c24494d7-af3b-4e29-873c-fd5889f08f50
  7. How to get the latest DPI of System with win32 API.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get the latest DPI of System with win32 API.: Hi I went through the documentation for GetDeviceCaps;In my C++ application , for which DPI_AWARENESS is per monitor, I want to get the latest DPI.Let us say, I launch my application, that time System DPI was 96, post that I modified system dpi to 120.GetDeviceCapsGetDC ,...
  8. How to get the latest DPI of System with win32 API.

How to get the latest DPI of System with win32 API.: Hi I went through the documentation for GetDeviceCaps;In my C++ application , for which DPI_AWARENESS is per monitor, I want to get the latest DPI.Let us say, I launch my application, that time System DPI was 96, post that I modified system dpi to 120.GetDeviceCapsGetDC ,...
  9. How to get the latest DPI of System with win32 API.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Kali Linux ISO a virus? PUA: Win32/CoinMiner

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Kali Linux ISO a virus? PUA: Win32/CoinMiner: I downloaded the official Kali Linux ISO file to create a boot stick but then I got a lot of messages from Windows Defender like PUA: Win32/CoinMiner, Trojan: PHP/RevWebshell, Exploit: JS/ShellCode, Exploit: Ruby/JSShell and 7 more malware and all of them were classified as...