Windows 10: Win32/Hive.ZY

Discus and support Win32/Hive.ZY in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; HiWindows security keeps saying its blocked/removed Win32/Hive.ZY 3 to 4 times after i turn on my PC.I have done a full scan , its removing it but then... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by justin walker1, Sep 5, 2022.

1. Win32/Hive.ZY

HiWindows security keeps saying its blocked/removed Win32/Hive.ZY 3 to 4 times after i turn on my PC.I have done a full scan , its removing it but then when i turn off my pc and turn it back on, before i get chance to do anything windows security is saying its detected it and blocked it !!!Please can someone help me with any suggestions on how to get rid of this for goodThanksJustin

:)

justin walker1, Sep 5, 2022
Thema:

Win32/Hive.ZY

1. Win32/Hive.ZY - Similar Threads - Win32 Hive

2. Windows defender Win32/Wacatac.B!ml false positives are hindering our business

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender Win32/Wacatac.B!ml false positives are hindering our business: We develop a SIGNED with an EV Cert from DigiCert application that we distribute to our users in the form of a Wix MSI that is being incorrectly flagged as Win32/Wacatac.B!ml.VirusTotal shows nothing from any other vendor.This has been an issue before:...
  3. Windows defender Win32/Wacatac.B!ml false positives are hindering our business

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender Win32/Wacatac.B!ml false positives are hindering our business: We develop a SIGNED with an EV Cert from DigiCert application that we distribute to our users in the form of a Wix MSI that is being incorrectly flagged as Win32/Wacatac.B!ml.VirusTotal shows nothing from any other vendor.This has been an issue before:...
  4. Windows defender Win32/Wacatac.B!ml false positives are hindering our business

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. 1 Trojan, 1 Win32 file, and then incorrect password on Windows local account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1 Trojan, 1 Win32 file, and then incorrect password on Windows local account.: Short version :Windows Defender detects a Trojan and a Win32 file, then I change my Windows local account password, and then next day I can't log in.Long version :OS : Windows 11, and it was always up to date.I had OBS downloaded from the official website since December 2022....
  6. 1 Trojan, 1 Win32 file, and then incorrect password on Windows local account.

1 Trojan, 1 Win32 file, and then incorrect password on Windows local account.: Short version :Windows Defender detects a Trojan and a Win32 file, then I change my Windows local account password, and then next day I can't log in.Long version :OS : Windows 11, and it was always up to date.I had OBS downloaded from the official website since December 2022....
  7. Current news on the Win32 hive situation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Current news on the Win32 hive situation: The issue was found...like 3 days ago? Windows was working on a new update for Windows Defender, when a bug occurred and new Windows models like windows 10/11 classified going on Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, or even Windows Settings as a virus. They said that the threat...
  8. Current news on the Win32 hive situation

Current news on the Win32 hive situation: The issue was found...like 3 days ago? Windows was working on a new update for Windows Defender, when a bug occurred and new Windows models like windows 10/11 classified going on Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, or even Windows Settings as a virus. They said that the threat...
  9. Current news on the Win32 hive situation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. One more question about the Win32 hive situation?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    One more question about the Win32 hive situation?: I already updated to the new update for Windows Defender BUT I think I might still get the notifications. I heard that Microsoft is working on this so I won't be on my computer until tomorrow. Did the notifications stop for that update?...