Windows 10: Win32/Neshta.A

Discus and support Win32/Neshta.A in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a virus Neshta.A on my laptop running Windows 10. I didn't know what it was before up until now as no programs were running (unless run as... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JAnsari, Aug 20, 2019.

1. JAnsari Win User

Win32/Neshta.A

I have a virus Neshta.A on my laptop running Windows 10. I didn't know what it was before up until now as no programs were running (unless run as administrator) and lots of errors came up about permissions and .exe's etc. I am running a Windows defender Full Scan now and it says it'll last about 7 hours+. In the meanwhile, I just wanted to know what else I can do to remove this virus, make all my programs and applications run with no errors, and how to prevent it.

Thanks Win32/Neshta.A :)

:)

JAnsari, Aug 20, 2019

2. WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile Win32/Neshta.A :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Aug 20, 2019
  3. Sumit (Independent Advisor), Aug 20, 2019
  4. Win32/Neshta.A

Wifi Icon isn't working.

Hello, recently i ran a program by AVG that helped me remove win32/ Neshta A. it took almost the whole day but, after the program ended, everything seemed fine, with exception of a problem: The wifi icon on the taskbar isn't working.

When i click with the left mouse button nothing happens, and when i go into my settings and click "show avaiable networks" nothing happens as well.

I have already tried troubleshooting and it doesn't work. Can i get some help?

How to Remove Win32/Neshta in 3 Easy Steps | AVG this is the link for the software i downloaded, just in case.

Victor Taves, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Win32/Neshta.A

1. Win32/Neshta.A - Similar Threads - Win32 Neshta

2. Microsoft to finalize Windows 10X without Win32 apps in December

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to finalize Windows 10X without Win32 apps in December: Way back in October 2019, Microsoft announced Windows 10X, a modular version of Windows 10 aimed at dual-screen, foldable, and new form factors. Microsoft also showed off Windows 10X running on the Surface Neo, which has been delayed until at least 2022 as Microsoft has...
  3. Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore: Hi there. Anybody can help me with how to clean my computer from this virus: Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore Usually, when I run MSERT.exe it says that this virus was eliminated. But I have some questions: a Is it a memory-resident malware? b Is it launched in my computer...
  4. Exception: PrintTicket provider failed to bind to printer. Win32 error: -2147467231

in Windows 10 Customization
    Exception: PrintTicket provider failed to bind to printer. Win32 error: -2147467231: Hi, we are printing from a service hosted as a windows service32-bit and it is throwing an exception. Exception: PrintTicket provider failed to bind to printer. Win32 error: -2147467231 Our application provider is MYOB and their Technical support have recommended the...
  5. win32:agent-alzj[trj]

win32:agent-alzj[trj]: Hi Guys. I received my External Hard Drive back from a friend today, and upon plugging it into my laptop all my files turned into Temps, Avast classified it as "win32:agent-alzj[trj]". My hard drive still has the files, reason I'm saying this is because the drive is...
  6. HackTool: Win32 / AutoKMS No puedo eliminar este virus

HackTool: Win32 / AutoKMS No puedo eliminar este virus: AYUDA!! No puedo eliminar este virus detectado: HackTool: Win32 / AutoKMS. Le doy a quitar y no pasa nada, sale que aún existe esa amenaza en mi ordenador; ¿Qué puedo hacer, por favor?...
  7. libusb-win32 devices over Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    libusb-win32 devices over Remote Desktop: What I'm trying to do is use Windows Remote Desktop to connect my laptop to my desktop. I've been successful in making this connection and getting devices like USB flash drives to connect between the two using RemoteFX passthrough, but for some reason, this isn't working with...
  8. how do I get rid of Win32/SpeedingUpMyPC

how do I get rid of Win32/SpeedingUpMyPC: Defender tells me I have Win32/SpeedingUpMyPC on my computer. How di I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-win32speedingupmypc/1b2ed31e-a00f-4d0d-9ed5-61f8a37b806a
  9. Trojan Win32 Dorv.D!rfn

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trojan Win32 Dorv.D!rfn: This has been driving me nuts for the past month or so. Windows defender is constantly scanning for this particular trojan that it claims is affecting the uefifirmware: \UefiImage->NBPEI. I believe it started late July/early August. I have an old motherboard/cpu setup (MSI...
  10. Win32\Vigram.A

Win32\Vigram.A: I keep hitting "Start actions" to remove Win32/Vigram.A, but each scan shows it's back??? I'm on an updated Win 10 laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/win32vigrama/0da583dc-3414-4e99-bf42-ac3f866ef070

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I have neshta.a and i cant install antivirus