Windows 10: Win32/Neshta.A

Discus and support Win32/Neshta.A in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a virus Neshta.A on my laptop running Windows 10. I didn't know what it was before up until now as no programs were running (unless run as... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JAnsari, Aug 20, 2019.

1. JAnsari Win User

Win32/Neshta.A

I have a virus Neshta.A on my laptop running Windows 10. I didn't know what it was before up until now as no programs were running (unless run as administrator) and lots of errors came up about permissions and .exe's etc. I am running a Windows defender Full Scan now and it says it'll last about 7 hours+. In the meanwhile, I just wanted to know what else I can do to remove this virus, make all my programs and applications run with no errors, and how to prevent it.

Thanks Win32/Neshta.A :)

:)

JAnsari, Aug 20, 2019

2. WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile Win32/Neshta.A :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Aug 20, 2019
  3. Sumit (Independent Advisor), Aug 20, 2019
  4. Win32/Neshta.A

Wifi Icon isn't working.

Hello, recently i ran a program by AVG that helped me remove win32/ Neshta A. it took almost the whole day but, after the program ended, everything seemed fine, with exception of a problem: The wifi icon on the taskbar isn't working.

When i click with the left mouse button nothing happens, and when i go into my settings and click "show avaiable networks" nothing happens as well.

I have already tried troubleshooting and it doesn't work. Can i get some help?

How to Remove Win32/Neshta in 3 Easy Steps | AVG this is the link for the software i downloaded, just in case.

Victor Taves, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Win32/Neshta.A

1. Win32/Neshta.A - Similar Threads - Win32 Neshta

2. Windows defender Win32/Wacatac.B!ml false positives are hindering our business

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender Win32/Wacatac.B!ml false positives are hindering our business: We develop a SIGNED with an EV Cert from DigiCert application that we distribute to our users in the form of a Wix MSI that is being incorrectly flagged as Win32/Wacatac.B!ml.VirusTotal shows nothing from any other vendor.This has been an issue before:...
  3. Windows defender Win32/Wacatac.B!ml false positives are hindering our business

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender Win32/Wacatac.B!ml false positives are hindering our business: We develop a SIGNED with an EV Cert from DigiCert application that we distribute to our users in the form of a Wix MSI that is being incorrectly flagged as Win32/Wacatac.B!ml.VirusTotal shows nothing from any other vendor.This has been an issue before:...
  4. Windows defender Win32/Wacatac.B!ml false positives are hindering our business

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. 1 Trojan, 1 Win32 file, and then incorrect password on Windows local account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1 Trojan, 1 Win32 file, and then incorrect password on Windows local account.: Short version :Windows Defender detects a Trojan and a Win32 file, then I change my Windows local account password, and then next day I can't log in.Long version :OS : Windows 11, and it was always up to date.I had OBS downloaded from the official website since December 2022....
  6. 1 Trojan, 1 Win32 file, and then incorrect password on Windows local account.

1 Trojan, 1 Win32 file, and then incorrect password on Windows local account.: Short version :Windows Defender detects a Trojan and a Win32 file, then I change my Windows local account password, and then next day I can't log in.Long version :OS : Windows 11, and it was always up to date.I had OBS downloaded from the official website since December 2022....
  7. Trojan Win32/Raccoon.CCBM!MTB help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Win32/Raccoon.CCBM!MTB help: For pic somehow i cannot upload the screenshot here so i post in reddit insteadThe first one belowin the reddit comment told me to remove it and then second notificationin the pic is Remediation incomplete. So I try scanning it with Malwarebytes and it found nothing. What...
  8. Trojan Win32/Raccoon.CCBM!MTB help

Trojan Win32/Raccoon.CCBM!MTB help: For pic somehow i cannot upload the screenshot here so i post in reddit insteadThe first one belowin the reddit comment told me to remove it and then second notificationin the pic is Remediation incomplete. So I try scanning it with Malwarebytes and it found nothing. What...
  9. Win32 related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win32 related: Can anybody tell me does hacktool win32 crack msr is a virus or windows defender detect it as fake or is it really very harmful. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win32-related/3b41f900-6c42-48fe-bdc1-fb08ef5d339b
  10. Win32 related

Win32 related: Can anybody tell me does hacktool win32 crack msr is a virus or windows defender detect it as fake or is it really very harmful. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win32-related/3b41f900-6c42-48fe-bdc1-fb08ef5d339b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I have neshta.a and i cant install antivirus