Windows 10: Win32/Wacatac.B!ml Consequences?

Discus and support Win32/Wacatac.B!ml Consequences? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi,My machine is Windows 10 Pro.I am running Windows Defender.Yesterday I got a notification from Windows Defender that a Threat was Blocked and the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HelterVSkelter, Oct 26, 2021.

1. Win32/Wacatac.B!ml Consequences?

Hi,My machine is Windows 10 Pro.I am running Windows Defender.Yesterday I got a notification from Windows Defender that a Threat was Blocked and the file was removed.I examined the Defender log and it had detected a Threat which was Blocked, it had removed Win32/Wacatac.B!ml.It advised me to do a FULL SCAN which I did, not

:)

HelterVSkelter, Oct 26, 2021

2. what is Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.G!ml

hello well i noticed my windows were updated 24 and i got infected 25th, but do you know why it has different letters because i would like to know if this trojan win32 wacatac G ml do take my personal files such as recording pictures? would you be able
    to see that also on the event log?

LingqiunanChaney, Oct 26, 2021
  3. CJustin Win User
    what is Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.G!ml

Wacatac (also known as Trojan:Win32/Wacatac)
    is a trojan-type infection that stealthily infiltrates computers and performs a number of malicious actions. Cyber criminals typically proliferate this malware using spam email campaigns
    and fake software 'cracks'.

Windows Defender would mention the potential threat to you but it is up to you to delete it altogether from the system. Currently, if the Virus is in the Quarantine and you can delete it from there.

CJustin, Oct 26, 2021
  4. rwb1012 Win User

Win32/Wacatac.B!ml Consequences?

what is Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.G!ml

Whilst the virus was DETECTED on the 25th, it is likely that you were infected before this - before the Windows Defender definitions were updated. When this happens it may take a full scan or illicit activity before it will be detected.

Here is the Microsoft information for this detection
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/threats/malware-encyclopedia-description?Name=Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.G!ml&ThreatID=2147749376

You will see from the link, the hacker can choose what action to take. You have to assume that pictures, videos, credit card details, etc, are all vulnerable.

rwb1012, Oct 26, 2021
Thema:

Win32/Wacatac.B!ml Consequences?

1. Win32/Wacatac.B!ml Consequences? - Similar Threads - Win32 Wacatac Consequences

2. Trojan Script Wacatac B!ml

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Script Wacatac B!ml: Hi,I am using Windows 11.I went to a hotel website , trying to make a reservation , after entering the dates, pressed check availability or check rates , A red screen came up , with a virus warning, Windows defender detected it. I quarantine it and said Detected : Trojan...
  3. Trojan Script Wacatac B!ml

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan Script Wacatac B!ml: Hi,I am using Windows 11.I went to a hotel website , trying to make a reservation , after entering the dates, pressed check availability or check rates , A red screen came up , with a virus warning, Windows defender detected it. I quarantine it and said Detected : Trojan...
  4. Trojan Script Wacatac H ml

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan Script Wacatac H ml: Hi, I am making a backup of my iPhone 13 Pro Max via iTunes on a Windows computer, Windows 10.When running Windows Defender anti-virus scan, it identifies Trojan Script Wacatac Hml as a virus in the iPhone backup folder in two files in folders 5f and b5. The file names...
  5. Trojan Script Wacatac H ml

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Script Wacatac H ml: Hi, I am making a backup of my iPhone 13 Pro Max via iTunes on a Windows computer, Windows 10.When running Windows Defender anti-virus scan, it identifies Trojan Script Wacatac Hml as a virus in the iPhone backup folder in two files in folders 5f and b5. The file names...
  6. Trojan Script Wacatac H ml

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Win32/Uwasson.A!ml

Win32/Uwasson.A!ml: The Win32/Uwasson.A!ml threat was found during a scan and nothing happeneds when i try to remove or quarantine it. How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/win32uwassonaml/9dcd0151-8bac-4530-b5b3-420abb9731b2
  8. Win32/unwaders.a!ml

Win32/unwaders.a!ml: So I downloaded something and it gave me the trojan virus and some other junk, I got programs like malwarebytes and hitmanpro to get rid of them all but for my windows defender protection history it states that the status for the program:win32/unwaders.A!ml was failed and...
  9. Win32/Uwamson.A!ml

Win32/Uwamson.A!ml: Buona sera, ho riscontrato che windows defender ha rilevato questo virus Win32/Uwamson.A!ml Defender non riesce a risolvere la soluzione e mi rimane con il punto esclamativo rosso! NON e' stato messo in quarantena. Ho scaricato un app dal sito microsoft safety scanner e...
  10. Win32/Uwamson.A!ml

Win32/Uwamson.A!ml: Hey I was playing a game until i got a notification from window security saying "Windows has detected a virus... Win32/Uwamson.A!ml" I'd like to know how to find a way to remove it cause i sat on my computer for at least 10 minutes and it hadnt been removed. please help...