Windows 10: Win32_DeviceGuard and Win32_TpmProvider triggering errors and network spikes once every...

Discus and support Win32_DeviceGuard and Win32_TpmProvider triggering errors and network spikes once every... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have reinstalled fresh Windows 10 1903 and ironically this error is back. I thought it was exclusive with 1909 and 20H2 only. But I was wrong. Before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BLaZiNgSPEED, Dec 7, 2021.

1. Win32_DeviceGuard and Win32_TpmProvider triggering errors and network spikes once every...

I have reinstalled fresh Windows 10 1903 and ironically this error is back. I thought it was exclusive with 1909 and 20H2 only. But I was wrong. Before the reformat or upgrade to latest version, this did not occur.Maybe these errors are ignore-able, who knows. But I notice how whenever these 2 instances as information get logged on WMI Activity there is another error 1 second before them. Which, is once every day!Win32_TpmProvider provider started with result code 0x0. HostProcess = wmiprvse.exe; ProcessID = 3188; ProviderPath = C:\Windows\System32\wbem\Win32_TPM.dllAnd Win32_DeviceGuard provi

:)

BLaZiNgSPEED, Dec 7, 2021

2. Is there any way to disable Win32_DeviceGuard and Win32_TpmProvider?

Hello, since upgrading to Windows 10 20H2. The following start up after 5 minutes. These are...

Win32_TpmProvider provider started with result code 0x0. HostProcess = wmiprvse.exe; ProcessID = 3188; ProviderPath = C:\Windows\System32\wbem\Win32_TPM.dll

And Win32_DeviceGuard provider started with result code 0x0. HostProcess = wmiprvse.exe; ProcessID = 3188; ProviderPath = %SystemRoot%\System32\Win32_DeviceGuard.dll

Unfortunately they are triggering massive network activity even if it is for a few seconds..

What is the solution to stop them from triggering after few minutes at start up? Why are they chewing network activity? How can I turn them off so they don't start at start up.

This isn't normal. Also they are responsible for WMIPrvSE.exe NETWORK and SYSTEM being also triggered.

BLaZiNgSPEED, Dec 7, 2021
  3. Groggubus Win User
    Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Dec 7, 2021
  4. Adam_F. Win User

Win32_DeviceGuard and Win32_TpmProvider triggering errors and network spikes once every...

Random Lag Spikes With Event Viewer Error

Dear Gerry!

The Bitlocker Drive Encrypption Service was on Manual (trigger start) as suggested changed it to Automatic but it still shows Automatic (Trigger Start) not just automatic. the only thing that happens when the laptop "spikes" it freezes for around 3-5sec and
    I cant do anything so whatever I do it just simply stops no error message pops up nothing just freezes, and when I check the eventviewer it shows that Win32k error for that time, this is all I know about it :/ now I am gonna restart the PC and wait. I will
    provide the log file as requested after the restart.

Regards

Adam

Adam_F., Dec 7, 2021
Thema:

Win32_DeviceGuard and Win32_TpmProvider triggering errors and network spikes once every...

1. Win32_DeviceGuard and Win32_TpmProvider triggering errors and network spikes once every... - Similar Threads - Win32_DeviceGuard Win32_TpmProvider triggering

2. ping spike every second

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ping spike every second: Yesterday i got the problem with the ping spike pls help me here some pinging:Reply from : bytes=32 time=396ms TTL=64 Reply from : bytes=32 time=8ms TTL=64 Reply from : bytes=32 time=1310ms TTL=64 Reply from : bytes=32 time=3ms TTL=64 Reply from bytes=32 time=1980ms TTL=64...
  3. ping spike every second

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ping spike every second: Yesterday i got the problem with the ping spike pls help me here some pinging:Reply from : bytes=32 time=396ms TTL=64 Reply from : bytes=32 time=8ms TTL=64 Reply from : bytes=32 time=1310ms TTL=64 Reply from : bytes=32 time=3ms TTL=64 Reply from bytes=32 time=1980ms TTL=64...
  4. lagg spikes in every game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lagg spikes in every game: hello,since i updated my pc to win 11 i experience waves of lagg in every game. i tried deleting files and programs, installed windows again but that didnt work. and watched a few tutorials but the lagg continued. my internet speed is around 200 up/download. i have a amd...
  5. lagg spikes in every game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lagg spikes in every game: hello,since i updated my pc to win 11 i experience waves of lagg in every game. i tried deleting files and programs, installed windows again but that didnt work. and watched a few tutorials but the lagg continued. my internet speed is around 200 up/download. i have a amd...
  6. Win32_DeviceGuard and Win32_TpmProvider triggering errors and network spikes once every...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win32_DeviceGuard and Win32_TpmProvider triggering errors and network spikes once every...: I have reinstalled fresh Windows 10 1903 and ironically this error is back. I thought it was exclusive with 1909 and 20H2 only. But I was wrong. Before the reformat or upgrade to latest version, this did not occur.Maybe these errors are ignore-able, who knows. But I notice...
  7. Win32_DeviceGuard and Win32_TpmProvider triggering errors and network spikes once every...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win32_DeviceGuard and Win32_TpmProvider triggering errors and network spikes once every...: I have reinstalled fresh Windows 10 1903 and ironically this error is back. I thought it was exclusive with 1909 and 20H2 only. But I was wrong. Before the reformat or upgrade to latest version, this did not occur.Maybe these errors are ignore-able, who knows. But I notice...
  8. Network Ping Spikes

Network Ping Spikes: Network ping spiking Occurs on all devices connected to the network I am suspecting it's the router considering its 3+ years old but i don't know [ATTACH][ATTACH] Sometimes the spike can be as bad as the image above, 3 request timed outs, during this time the internet is...
  9. Network spikes

Network spikes: So ive just started having this issue but i had to switch off ethernet to wireless but i notice that ive been having constent ping spikes and ive tried muiltple routers and even my own phone cellular data and i still have the issue can i please get some help...
  10. Network lag spikes

Network lag spikes: So, recently I updated my Windows 10 computer and while playing games with my friends I've noticed severe lag spikes while playing, so I restarted my router and my PC. It didn't help. At first I thought it was just the game, but it wasn't. I did some ping tests and the lag...