Windows 10: Win32AppBackgroundContext keeps popping up in Windows computer

Discus and support Win32AppBackgroundContext keeps popping up in Windows computer in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Some PC users may have encountered an unusual occurrence during the normal use or operation of your Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC, and you notice... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 24, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Win32AppBackgroundContext keeps popping up in Windows computer

Win32AppBackgroundContext keeps popping up in Windows computer Win32AppBackgroundContext.jpg
    Some PC users may have encountered an unusual occurrence during the normal use or operation of your Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC, and you notice a blank white screen with the text Win32AppBackgroundContext on the title bar, and closing the screen, it pops back up. This post provides the most suitable solution to get […]

This article Win32AppBackgroundContext keeps popping up in Windows computer first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Sep 24, 2021
  2. CountMike Win User

Window Keeps Popping Up

Maybe not the computer but drive itself can. Check advanced options in your power plan, there's a setting for disk(s).

Win32AppBackgroundContext keeps popping up in Windows computer [​IMG]

CountMike, Sep 24, 2021
  3. Acrobat Reader DC keeps popping on screen

Hello,

As per the issue description, I understand that issue with Acrobat reader DC and its popping every time while working on computer. I will certainly help you to resolve the issue.

There might be a possibility that new security updates are constantly released for the Adobe Acrobat Reader software to provide increased functionality and to patch any security loopholes that might be present. Every time a new update has been downloaded
    and is ready to install, a notification will pop up to alert the user. There are instances where these can be annoying or intrusive; for example, while giving a business presentation with the aid of a PDF document. Disabling the Acrobat Reader pop-ups will
    prevent this type of interruption.

Method 1

I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if it helps.

Step 1

Launch Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Step 2

Click "Edit" from the menu bar at the top of the Adobe Reader window and then click "Preferences" from the list of options displayed. Click the "Updater" category on the list of options displayed on the "Preferences" submenu

Step 3

Click the radio button next to "Do not download or install updates automatically" below the "Check for updates" section.

Step 4

Click "OK" and then click "Yes" when asked if you want to allow the changes. Acrobat Reader will no longer keep displaying pop-ups prompting you to install available updates.

Method 2

I would suggest you to scan your computer with Microsoft Safety scanner just to make sure that computer is free of all infections

You can scan your PC with Microsoft Safety Scanner to ensure your PC is not infected.

Microsoft Safety Scanner Download - Windows security

Hope it helps, Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Regards

Kumar Ravi, Sep 24, 2021
  4. ColMac42 Win User

Window Keeps Popping Up

Thanks for your response. I do appreciate you trying to help.

But the window pops up and overlays a full screen game while the game is being actively played, which suggests the computer is not going into sleep mode.

ColMac42, Sep 24, 2021
Thema:

1. Win32AppBackgroundContext keeps popping up in Windows computer - Similar Threads - Win32AppBackgroundContext keeps popping

2. Window keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window keeps popping up: Whenever i open a microsoft app like excel or word, a window tries to open too. It disappears as soon as it appears so i could never see what's actually trying to open. It only affects microsoft apps nothing else. I've scanned the laptop but nothing is wrong....
  3. Window keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window keeps popping up: Whenever i open a microsoft app like excel or word, a window tries to open too. It disappears as soon as it appears so i could never see what's actually trying to open. It only affects microsoft apps nothing else. I've scanned the laptop but nothing is wrong....
  4. Windows PowerShell keeps popping up.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows PowerShell keeps popping up.: Why does this happen? submitted by /u/JoyousCreeper [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ubvb1x/windows_powershell_keeps_popping_up/
  5. Search Window keeps popping up....

in Cortana
    Search Window keeps popping up....: Search Window keeps popping up....How can I stop this from happening???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-window-keeps-popping-up/96204ca6-4340-47b9-b6b7-d74298556c35
  6. Win32appbackgroundcontext

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win32appbackgroundcontext: I also get this clear white window that continues to pop up even after the cold boot. The only program that i used after the cold boot was Firefox and ventrillo. How do i stop this window from constantly appearing....
  7. Win32AppBackgroundContext

Win32AppBackgroundContext: Win32AppBackgroundContext error mesage https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win32appbackgroundcontext/93307e93-45b7-4939-960f-09aa4cb06b0c
  8. Win32AppBackgroundContext message

Win32AppBackgroundContext message: Hello Community - I have been suffering the pop up of this message heading a blank white screen for the last week or so. I cross it out but it re-emerges unannounced shortly afterwards. Any knowledge out there of what it means, and how I put it back to bed?? Thanks....
  9. Pop up menu keeps popping up!

Pop up menu keeps popping up!: [ATTACH] Help! What the heck is this pop up menu on the left? It keeps popping up randomly and I cannot work out how to stop it. Have I enabled something so that key presses trigger it - or what? I just don’t know....
  10. Window Keeps Popping Up

in Windows 10 Support
    Window Keeps Popping Up: Every once in a while, at random intervals, the detail page of my Backup (D:) drive pops up, filling the monitor and overriding whatever is on the monitor at the time. The display can be instantly removed by hitting the "X" in the upper right hand corner of the monitor. 61889