Windows 10: Win32AppBackgroundContext message

Discus and support Win32AppBackgroundContext message in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Community - I have been suffering the pop up of this message heading a blank white screen for the last week or so. I cross it out but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RussUser, Apr 9, 2021.

1. RussUser Win User

Win32AppBackgroundContext message

Hello Community - I have been suffering the pop up of this message heading a blank white screen for the last week or so. I cross it out but it re-emerges unannounced shortly afterwards. Any knowledge out there of what it means, and how I put it back to bed?? Thanks.

:)

RussUser, Apr 9, 2021
  2. Mussels Win User

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Apr 9, 2021
  3. bogmali Win User
    Private Message Notifications

Not a bad feature suggestion as it saves you time getting to the gist of the message. EVGA, Anandtech, and OCN has the feature on their site.

bogmali, Apr 9, 2021
  4. Win32AppBackgroundContext message

Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

Win32AppBackgroundContext message

1. Win32AppBackgroundContext message - Similar Threads - Win32AppBackgroundContext message

2. My website's contact form isn't working. How can I fix it to ensure I receive user messages?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My website's contact form isn't working. How can I fix it to ensure I receive user messages?: My website's contact form is not functioning correctly, and I'm not receiving messages from users. How can I troubleshoot and fix this issue to ensure that it remains fully functional?This question addresses a common issue faced by website owners: the malfunctioning of a...
  3. PeekMessage not returning WM_KEYDOWN message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PeekMessage not returning WM_KEYDOWN message: Hi. I'm having trouble with PeekMessage. I use PeekMessage in a loop inside my WM_PAINT procedure to consume messages generated during a long computation process, and to allow the user to abort the process by pressing ESCAPE. Here is a snippet of my code... // Wait for all...
  4. "Win32AppBackgroundContext" message after a Windows update in November 2023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Win32AppBackgroundContext" message after a Windows update in November 2023: Apparently there was a Windows update on my Surface and now I keep getting a "Win32AppBackgroundContext" message . . . it comes up after my screen times out? How do I get rid of this please?...
  5. "Win32AppBackgroundContext" message after a Windows update in November 2023

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Win32AppBackgroundContext" message after a Windows update in November 2023: Apparently there was a Windows update on my Surface and now I keep getting a "Win32AppBackgroundContext" message . . . it comes up after my screen times out? How do I get rid of this please?...
  6. "Win32AppBackgroundContext" message after a Windows update in November 2023

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Win32AppBackgroundContext keeps popping up in Windows computer

in Windows 10 News
    Win32AppBackgroundContext keeps popping up in Windows computer: [ATTACH]Some PC users may have encountered an unusual occurrence during the normal use or operation of your Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC, and you notice a blank white screen with the text Win32AppBackgroundContext on the title bar, and closing the screen, it pops back up. This...
  8. Win32appbackgroundcontext

Win32appbackgroundcontext: I also get this clear white window that continues to pop up even after the cold boot. The only program that i used after the cold boot was Firefox and ventrillo. How do i stop this window from constantly appearing....
  9. Win32AppBackgroundContext

Win32AppBackgroundContext: Win32AppBackgroundContext error mesage https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win32appbackgroundcontext/93307e93-45b7-4939-960f-09aa4cb06b0c
  10. I keep getting a white screen page that says "Win32AppBackgroundContext", how do I fix?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I keep getting a white screen page that says "Win32AppBackgroundContext", how do I fix?: I keep getting a white screen page that says "Win32AppBackgroundContext", how do I fix? ** Moved from:Microsoft Teams / Unknown/other / Other **...