Windows 10: Win32appbackgroundcontext

Discus and support Win32appbackgroundcontext in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I also get this clear white window that continues to pop up even after the cold boot. The only program that i used after the cold boot was Firefox and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JonGlass, Apr 13, 2021.

1. JonGlass Win User

Win32appbackgroundcontext

I also get this clear white window that continues to pop up even after the cold boot. The only program that i used after the cold boot was Firefox and ventrillo. How do i stop this window from constantly appearing.

:)

JonGlass, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

Win32appbackgroundcontext

1. Win32appbackgroundcontext - Similar Threads - Win32appbackgroundcontext

2. "Win32AppBackgroundContext" message after a Windows update in November 2023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Win32AppBackgroundContext" message after a Windows update in November 2023: Apparently there was a Windows update on my Surface and now I keep getting a "Win32AppBackgroundContext" message . . . it comes up after my screen times out? How do I get rid of this please?...
  3. "Win32AppBackgroundContext" message after a Windows update in November 2023

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Win32AppBackgroundContext" message after a Windows update in November 2023: Apparently there was a Windows update on my Surface and now I keep getting a "Win32AppBackgroundContext" message . . . it comes up after my screen times out? How do I get rid of this please?...
  4. "Win32AppBackgroundContext" message after a Windows update in November 2023

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Win32AppBackgroundContext keeps popping up in Windows computer

in Windows 10 News
    Win32AppBackgroundContext keeps popping up in Windows computer: [ATTACH]Some PC users may have encountered an unusual occurrence during the normal use or operation of your Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC, and you notice a blank white screen with the text Win32AppBackgroundContext on the title bar, and closing the screen, it pops back up. This...
  6. Win32AppBackgroundContext

Win32AppBackgroundContext: Win32AppBackgroundContext error mesage https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win32appbackgroundcontext/93307e93-45b7-4939-960f-09aa4cb06b0c
  7. Win32AppBackgroundContext message

Win32AppBackgroundContext message: Hello Community - I have been suffering the pop up of this message heading a blank white screen for the last week or so. I cross it out but it re-emerges unannounced shortly afterwards. Any knowledge out there of what it means, and how I put it back to bed?? Thanks....
  8. I keep getting a white screen page that says "Win32AppBackgroundContext", how do I fix?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I keep getting a white screen page that says "Win32AppBackgroundContext", how do I fix?: I keep getting a white screen page that says "Win32AppBackgroundContext", how do I fix? ** Moved from:Microsoft Teams / Unknown/other / Other **...