Windows 10: Win32Bridge Server Problem

Discus and support Win32Bridge Server Problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good day to all, I'm having a problem in my PC when there is a message pop-up on my screen saying that "Win32Bridge Server Problem". it keeps popping... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PauNik, Sep 12, 2020.

1. PauNik Win User

Win32Bridge Server Problem

Good day to all,

I'm having a problem in my PC when there is a message pop-up on my screen saying that "Win32Bridge Server Problem". it keeps popping and I don't know how to fix it. is there anyone can help me about this?

Thank you in advance if you can help me :

:)

PauNik, Sep 12, 2020

2. Win32Bridge Server Problem - Incorrect Function

Yes, just go to App & Features->Cortana->Advanced Option->Reset. Try this method if you have popup message of Win32Bridge server error.

I have tried with this method and my machine now works well.

JagadheepVasanthakumar, Sep 12, 2020
  3. Win32Bridge Server Problem - Incorrect Function

I am very grateful for this simple and effective solution, respect.

İlker EnginTAŞKIN, Sep 12, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Win32Bridge Server Problem - Similar Threads - Win32Bridge Server Problem

2. DFS Server Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DFS Server Problem: Hi Community, We have recently replaced an old Domain Controller with a new one. Our setup consists on a domain controller in our DataCenter and one domain controller in the client's office the one we replaced. Both servers, we use them as FileServers and we have configured...
  3. Win32Bridge Server Problem - Can't Find Win32Bridge.Server.exe

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win32Bridge Server Problem - Can't Find Win32Bridge.Server.exe: Hi! Can you please help me fix this problem? A message box keeps popping up on the screen with the following message: Windows Cannot Find 'C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft549981C3F5F10_2.2010.7621.0_x64__...\Win32Bridge.Server.exe'. Make sure you typed the name...
  4. server problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    server problems: i am currently playing on windows 10 and when i go to servers it says add server when i click it it says featured servers and right under it it says coming soon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/server-problems/2f732416-9f0c-4dfd-884c-6f5bfd713dbe
  5. Server Problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Server Problems: I recently bought a server that keeps crashing randomly. I had Ubuntu on it, changed to windows server 2019 standard. No difference. I am using it for a PLEX media server. Any ideas? I've attached link to dmp and speccy....
  6. Win32Bridge Server Problem - Incorrect Function

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win32Bridge Server Problem - Incorrect Function: Hello. Can you help me how to fix this problem? Please. Box message keeps popping on the screen. C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.549981C3F10_2.2005.5739.0_x64_8...\Win32Bridge.Server.exe Incorrect Function Thank you :...
  7. Server Problem

Server Problem: I'm running W10 on my laptop and a couple of times a week for a while now when I switch it on and open a browser and click on one of my bookmarks I get a 'Server not found' page. I found that refreshing the page would put it right at first but that solution eventually stopped...
  8. Server problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Server problems: what is up with the server cannot get on all day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/server-problems/2db5e1b4-b2a3-44f3-836d-f1de5f9e61bd
  9. proxy server problem

proxy server problem: my proxy server is always turning on, it always shows http=127.0.0.1:8080;https=127.0.0.1:8080. when i use chrome to browse it shows Unable to connect to the proxy server. what should i do to stop it, i always reinstall windows any time it happens. am using windows 10....
  10. WMP Server Problem

WMP Server Problem: I recently purchased a new HP laptop preinstalled with Windows 10. I set up the Windows Media Player to act as a server to my other devices as I did on my previous laptop running Windows 7. That includes my music, video, and photos. However only the music folder shows up on...