Windows 10: win32k.sys bsod alienware 17r4

Discus and support win32k.sys bsod alienware 17r4 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; so for the passed couple of years sense 2017 "2017" was when it was built. its a alienware 17r4. its on and off done this blue screen, nobody can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by joshua_marco, Feb 21, 2020.

1. win32k.sys bsod alienware 17r4

so for the passed couple of years sense 2017 "2017" was when it was built. its a alienware 17r4.

its on and off done this blue screen, nobody can seem too troubleshoot it. well today i finally did a mem test with windows 10 memory diagnostic tool and when it completed the first sequence at 100% it froze on the 2nd sequence at 26% for over 6 hours. im guessing the 2nd sequence was the 2nd ram card. as i have 2. the first one passed, the second froze at 26%. i took the bottom off the laptop, took out one ram. plugged it back and and the pc would NOT boot... so i took out the ram card inside and replaced it with the first one i took out. viola. the laptop turns on. i started too play assassins creed odysessy too test it. FINALLY, my gpu is not loosing full load going too 0% every couple of minutes. i was not aware that failing ram can make your GPU load drop too zero.. NONE OF YOU EVER STATE THIS. pretty **** sad the full alienware support team doesnt even know of this and yall bullshited me until my warranty was up so you no longer had too assist me. well, without the help from those **** sucks, i finally got my machine fixed for the moment. i hope my situation can assist others with the 17r4 that has gpu load issues probably due to faulty ram. weird part is both memory sticks passed DELLS hardware test....... leading me too believe that my hardware is fine. **** pos dell...

:)

joshua_marco, Feb 21, 2020

2. BSOD on alienware 17r4 2015 edition with tobi eye

so i went into device manager, and memory, and checked the box to have windows manage my page file sense mine was set to custom to ensure my computer is using the most ram it can. (an alienware tech / dell tech had set that up for me i didnt do that ).
    now its letting me select a complete dump instead of small dump in system and recovery options for dump file.... btw this is a nightmare to me, im a mechanic / security not software tech.... so now im guessing i need to wait for this pos to BSOD again?
    if so np, shouldnt take long, back to youtube......

joshua_marco, Feb 21, 2020
  3. wdf01000.sys and ntoskrnl.exe BSOD

I'm on Windows 10, 64bit

Basically, whenever I try to update my LPC controller through Device Manager, BSOD with WDF_VIOLATION occurs (culprit being wdf01000.sys)

So I try to use the driver verifier to see which driver is causing the BSOD, but then it causes BSOD (cultprit being ntoskrnl.exe)

Have no idea which driver is causing them

Please help!

Here are my list of drivers and system info: Documents

interestingkid005140, Feb 21, 2020
  4. win32k.sys bsod alienware 17r4

BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys)

Hi Seung,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys).

Please let us know the make/model of your computer.

The L1C63x64.sys is the Atheros LAN driver and I would suggest to uninstall and reinstall the Atheros LAN driver but install the latest Atheros LAN driver by visiting the manufacture's website and avoid using any LAN driver available though Windows Update.

However the problem could also be with any VPN software and other software so make sure you have the latest version of each of these software.

If the errors continue uninstall the VPN software and check if the issue persist.

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries for BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys). We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

win32k.sys bsod alienware 17r4

1. win32k.sys bsod alienware 17r4 - Similar Threads - win32k sys bsod

2. [URGENT] BSOD Alienware 17R4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [URGENT] BSOD Alienware 17R4: Hi,I have random bsod that i cannot resolve no matter what I do... Also my CPU is locked at 0.78Ghz and the only way i can use my computer is by disabling IntelSpeedstep in the Bios and enabling SpeedShiftno option in bios and bios is updated to the last version with...
  3. [URGENT] BSOD Alienware 17R4

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [URGENT] BSOD Alienware 17R4: Hi,I have random bsod that i cannot resolve no matter what I do... Also my CPU is locked at 0.78Ghz and the only way i can use my computer is by disabling IntelSpeedstep in the Bios and enabling SpeedShiftno option in bios and bios is updated to the last version with...
  4. [URGENT] BSOD Alienware 17R4

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. BSOD win32k critical failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD win32k critical failure: Bonjour aujourd'hui mon ordinateur ma fait un BSOD avec l'erreur "win32k critical failure" cette erreur est-elle grave ? risque t-elle de se reproduire ? j'ai regarder dans l'observateur d'évènement et cela me dit : L’ordinateur a redémarré après une vérification d’erreur. La...
  6. BSOD win32k critical failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD win32k critical failure: Bonjour aujourd'hui mon ordinateur ma fait un BSOD avec l'erreur "win32k critical failure" cette erreur est-elle grave ? risque t-elle de se reproduire ? j'ai regarder dans l'observateur d'évènement et cela me dit : L’ordinateur a redémarré après une vérification d’erreur. La...
  7. BSOD win32k critical failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. BSOD on alienware 17r4 2015 edition with tobi eye

BSOD on alienware 17r4 2015 edition with tobi eye: Dump File : 012019-13375-01.dmp Crash Time : 1/20/2019 8:08:44 PM Bug Check String : Bug Check Code : 0x00000124 Parameter 1 : 00000000`00000000 Parameter 2 : ffffab08`7ad9a028 Parameter 3 : 00000000`b2000000 Parameter 4 : 00000000`00030005 Caused By Driver :...
  9. BSODs on Alienware 18

BSODs on Alienware 18: My Alienware 18 was my backup computer until my primary computer died. Now that it is my primary computer I have experienced frequent BSODs. I use this computer primarily for gaming (Warcraft). To my knowledge the crashes have only occurred during gaming. Note: There...
  10. Alienware Alpha BSOD's

Alienware Alpha BSOD's: Hi, My Alienware Alpha has been getting a few BODS's in the last few days. These were the BSOD's I was getting: irql_not_less_or_equal memory_management dpc_watchdog_violation I have not made any changes to the drivers nor hardwares. I ran Dell Diagnostics and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 17r4 memory management error