Windows 10: Win32k Watchdog Error

Discus and support Win32k Watchdog Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am having an error that occurs sometime when I try to turn on my Surface Go. The computer will be on, I will press the power button to put the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Skierk, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Skierk Win User

Win32k Watchdog Error

I am having an error that occurs sometime when I try to turn on my Surface Go.

The computer will be on, I will press the power button to put the computer into sleep mode, and then a while later I will press the power button again to wake it up and the screen will stay black. Then when I press the button again (sometimes after a couple tries) the blue screen of death shows up and says "WIN32K POWER WATCHDOG TIMEOUT".

What's going on here an how can I fix it?

Dump files here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmHIInqQqwYVgzcuzsrcd4Y0cxyD?e=4rL4qT

:)

Skierk, Aug 16, 2019
  2. PMLY Win User

Win32k power watchdog timeout

my notebook of window 10 keeps stuck at the blue screen with stopcode WIN32K POWER WATCHDOG TIMEOUT for over 3 hours with progress 0% complete.

No response even pressing the on/off button. Can anyone help? Thank you.

3. win32k power watchdog timeout blue screen

My computer crashed this morning, with a stop code I haven't seen before: "Win32k Power Watchdog Timeout." What causes this, and how can I prevent it from happening again?

Here is a link to the minidump file and system info file: win32k power watchdog timeout

PhilBernstein, Aug 16, 2019
  4. AndreePin Win User

Win32k Watchdog Error

DPC Watchdog Error

Hi,

DPC Watchdog Violation (error code: DPC_Watchdog_Violation) is a common issue in the Windows operating system. It's occurred due to some specific reasons, like unsupported SSD firmware, old SSD driver version, hardware incompatibility
    issues, or system files are corrupted. To isolate this concern, kindly answer the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so
      far?

AndreePin, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

Win32k Watchdog Error

1. Win32k Watchdog Error - Similar Threads - Win32k Watchdog Error

2. win32k power watchdog timeout blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win32k power watchdog timeout blue screen: I keep getting this Blue screen error. My IT has refreshed my older laptop and problem still occurred, and I then received a new laptop that did the same thing. Suggestions? I am guessing it must be with my environment because HW has been swapped out and OS reimaged....
  3. Driver PNP Watchdog Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Driver PNP Watchdog Error: Three days ago I decided to take advantage of my wife being away for a week and upgrade her HP TouchSmart 600, which was running Windows 7 to the current version of Windows 10. I utilized Microsoft's Media Creation Tool and created a bootable USB for the installation. The...
  4. DPC Watchdog Violation Error

DPC Watchdog Violation Error: Been receiving this blue screen and windows 10 not logs in. Always end up in stuck on loading screen or blue screen. Booted in Safe Mode to get the dump file. Can someone decode for me the error message and find what was the issue for me?...
  5. ntoskrnl.exe watchdog error

ntoskrnl.exe watchdog error: at my wits end, i have had this crash for 3 months now and tried everything i could find online, most of the time seems to be when video is running, however not always....
  6. Watchdog Violation and other errors

Watchdog Violation and other errors: Okay. I'm at my wits end here. Around the beginning of January I started experiencing crashes with a variety of error messages. Service Kernel, Watchdog Violation are the two that I seem to remember. I ran sfc /scannow with no problems detected. So, it didn't fix...
  7. Win32k power watchdog timeout

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win32k power watchdog timeout: my notebook of window 10 keeps stuck at the blue screen with stopcode WIN32K POWER WATCHDOG TIMEOUT for over 3 hours with progress 0% complete. No response even pressing the on/off button. Can anyone help? Thank you....
  8. DPC Watchdog Error BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DPC Watchdog Error BSOD: Hi I have recently been playing a game on my computer and it will crash and a dpc watchdog error will come up what should I do I have already checked the C drive to see if it was corrupt and it wasn't and I have checked for drive updates and everything is up to date. What...
  9. Blue screen after sleeping mode with stop code "win32k power watchdog timeout"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blue screen after sleeping mode with stop code "win32k power watchdog timeout": Hi all I have Lenovo with Windows 10 installed. When I lid the screen it goes to the sleeping mode by default, after opening the laptop after this sleeping mode a blue screen with error message appears, the stop code for this error message is "win32k power watchdog timeout"...
  10. BSOD Watchdog timeout error

BSOD Watchdog timeout error: I built my PC about 3 years ago, about 3 months ago it started occasionally blue screening and has become much worse. I use my computer primarily for gaming and it seems to blue screen when under heavy load during intense games. I was running windows 7, tried updating windows...