Windows 10: Win32k Watchdog Error

Discus and support Win32k Watchdog Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am having an error that occurs sometime when I try to turn on my Surface Go. The computer will be on, I will press the power button to put the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Skierk, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Skierk Win User

Win32k Watchdog Error

I am having an error that occurs sometime when I try to turn on my Surface Go.

The computer will be on, I will press the power button to put the computer into sleep mode, and then a while later I will press the power button again to wake it up and the screen will stay black. Then when I press the button again (sometimes after a couple tries) the blue screen of death shows up and says "WIN32K POWER WATCHDOG TIMEOUT".

What's going on here an how can I fix it?

Dump files here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmHIInqQqwYVgzcuzsrcd4Y0cxyD?e=4rL4qT

:)

Skierk, Aug 16, 2019
  2. PMLY Win User

Win32k power watchdog timeout

my notebook of window 10 keeps stuck at the blue screen with stopcode WIN32K POWER WATCHDOG TIMEOUT for over 3 hours with progress 0% complete.

No response even pressing the on/off button. Can anyone help? Thank you.

3. win32k power watchdog timeout blue screen

My computer crashed this morning, with a stop code I haven't seen before: "Win32k Power Watchdog Timeout." What causes this, and how can I prevent it from happening again?

Here is a link to the minidump file and system info file: win32k power watchdog timeout

PhilBernstein, Aug 16, 2019
  4. AndreePin Win User

Win32k Watchdog Error

DPC Watchdog Error

Hi,

DPC Watchdog Violation (error code: DPC_Watchdog_Violation) is a common issue in the Windows operating system. It's occurred due to some specific reasons, like unsupported SSD firmware, old SSD driver version, hardware incompatibility
    issues, or system files are corrupted. To isolate this concern, kindly answer the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so
      far?

AndreePin, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

Win32k Watchdog Error

1. Win32k Watchdog Error - Similar Threads - Win32k Watchdog Error

2. WIN32K POWER WATCHDOG TIMEOUT

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    WIN32K POWER WATCHDOG TIMEOUT: WIN32K POWER WATCHDOG TIMEOUT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win32k-power-watchdog-timeout/b10e8984-791f-494a-be64-192bbdb8c152
  3. win32k power watchdog timeout

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win32k power watchdog timeout: Had a couple of crashes over the last few days. One got me locked at the login screen, the other more recent one gave me the above error on a blue screen. Windows updated yesterday, and Nvidia Graphics drivers the day before that. would appreciate any suggestions. Running...
  4. BSOD error "win32k power watchdog timeout"

BSOD error "win32k power watchdog timeout": Hi everyone, My laptop goes to a black screen with just a cursor showing. Every time I open my laptop screen after it's been asleep for a few hours, eventually the cursor goes away and then the blue screen comes up and reboots. I've updated all drivers and reinstalled...
  5. win32k power watchdog timeout

win32k power watchdog timeout: Hi Everyone, For the past 2 weeks I've been getting a BSOD error "win32k power watchdog timeout" every time I open my laptop screen after it's been asleep for a few hours. I've updated all drivers and reinstalled windows 3 times now to no avail. I've attached mini dumps,...
  6. win32k power watchdog timeout"

win32k power watchdog timeout": When I lid the screen it goes to the sleeping mode by default, after opening the laptop after this sleeping mode a blue screen with error message appears, the stop code for this error message is "win32k power watchdog timeout"...
  7. win32k power watchdog timeout"

win32k power watchdog timeout": When I lid the screen it goes to the sleeping mode by default, after opening the laptop after this sleeping mode a blue screen with error message appears, the stop code for this error message is "win32k power watchdog timeout" Its new laptop 2 day backup purchase...
  8. WIN32K POWER WATCHDOG TIMEOUT Error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    WIN32K POWER WATCHDOG TIMEOUT Error: When I turn on the computer or wake up from sleep, the computer sometimes crashes. Here is a link to a OneDrive folder containing the MiniDump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av6fEB7fLogog3SDTXpsjkHqJiGr?e=ehDkQh I would appreciate some help figuring out what is wrong Many Thanks,...
  9. WIN32K POWER WATCHDOG TIMEOUT Error

WIN32K POWER WATCHDOG TIMEOUT Error: Hello, My computer keeps crashing every time it sleeps and goes straight to a blue screen when I wake it up. The blue screen shows the stop code: WIN32K POWER WATCHDOG TIMEOUT Here is a link to a OneDrive folder containing the MiniDump:...
  10. Win32k power watchdog threat

Win32k power watchdog threat: I have a Lenovo laptop running Win 10. My old laptop kept throwing the blue screen and now my new one is doing it as well. It seems to sometimes do it after sleeping a while. Could an accessory attached to the computer trigger the blue screen? Here is a minidump:...