Windows 10: WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT issue with blue screen

Discus and support WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT issue with blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, since today, i've got blue screen with WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT message. This blue screen appears when i don't use laptop during a break.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by StéphaneJeanneteau, Nov 1, 2020.

1. WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT issue with blue screen

Hi,

since today, i've got blue screen with WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT message.

This blue screen appears when i don't use laptop during a break.

I had a look to latest installation today and yesterdey and i saw microsoft 365 fr, microsoft edge update, microsoft visio fr, MyASUS, web advisorby McAfee.

My laptop is an ASUS zenbook flip15.

picture of logs minidump are available with this link : https://1drv.ms/u/s!Agzz4w8EIPOMi5ls1CDeO7q6EAiXvw?e=ai98aP

Does anybody have an idea about this issue?

thanks

:)

StéphaneJeanneteau, Nov 1, 2020

2. Blue Screen Issue? WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

Ever since I downloaded the new Microsoft update, whenever my screen times out my computer automatically restarts after displaying the stop error code: WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT. Have not found much help so far on basic internet searches for this issue.

Maverick1235o, Nov 1, 2020
  3. Blue screen with WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

I've been getting the blue screen with WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT a few times in the last few weeks.

Here's the zip of the minidump files. Please advise what I should do next: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiLg9-8ZrZ8ViE3290QpPmYWWvDK?e=3kbfJT

Thanks!

Raviwan

Raviwan Marukpitak, Nov 1, 2020
  4. WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT issue with blue screen

blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT issue with blue screen

1. WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT issue with blue screen - Similar Threads - WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT issue blue

2. Blue Screen: WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT and PDC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen: WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT and PDC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT: Since the beginning of March, I've been getting blue screens, only during the weekend or first thing on Monday morning. They occur when the computer is unattended. That is, when I expect the computer to be sleeping, I look over and see a blue screen instead. In looking at the...
  3. Blue Screen: WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT and PDC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen: WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT and PDC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT: Since the beginning of March, I've been getting blue screens, only during the weekend or first thing on Monday morning. They occur when the computer is unattended. That is, when I expect the computer to be sleeping, I look over and see a blue screen instead. In looking at the...
  4. Blue screen with WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen with WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT: I've been getting the blue screen with WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT a few times in the last few weeks. Here's the zip of the minidump files. Please advise what I should do next: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiLg9-8ZrZ8ViE3290QpPmYWWvDK?e=3kbfJT Thanks! Raviwan...
  5. I have blue screen stop code - WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I have blue screen stop code - WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT: Hi Sumit, I have follow up the instruction on how to collect the dump files along with the system info, but I need to know where to paste it. In addition, how you can help me out to overcome this issue as every time I restart my laptop, I got this blue screen. regards...
  6. Blue Screen Issue? WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blue Screen Issue? WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT: Ever since I downloaded the new Microsoft update, whenever my screen times out my computer automatically restarts after displaying the stop error code: WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT. Have not found much help so far on basic internet searches for this issue....
  7. Got this blue screen stop code 5 times this month already: WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

Got this blue screen stop code 5 times this month already: WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT: Could someone please take a look at my Windows minidump to help with this problem? https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlJz-BNsxySoasQl91bjneTY5k4?e=U8bKKG Thanks a lot, Daniel...
  8. win32k power watchdog timeout blue screen

win32k power watchdog timeout blue screen: I keep getting this Blue screen error. My IT has refreshed my older laptop and problem still occurred, and I then received a new laptop that did the same thing. Suggestions? I am guessing it must be with my environment because HW has been swapped out and OS reimaged....
  9. My Surface Book blue screening with code WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

My Surface Book blue screening with code WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT: My Surface Book, running Windows 10 Pro OS Build 17134.407, has just started as of 11/17/2018 blue screening with the code WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT. Then after it restarts the two monitors I have plugged into my docking station don't work. The first time this happened...
  10. blue screen with a stop code: WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

blue screen with a stop code: WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT: How to solve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-with-a-stop-code/60226f49-3e9a-4357-9563-28e2969ed030