Windows 10: Win32PrioritySeparation with a value of decimal 26

Discus and support Win32PrioritySeparation with a value of decimal 26 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\PriorityControl] "Win32PrioritySeparation" Does the value of decimal 26 for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by smirk24, Apr 12, 2019.

1. smirk24 Win User

Win32PrioritySeparation with a value of decimal 26

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\PriorityControl]
    "Win32PrioritySeparation"

Does the value of decimal 26 for Win32PrioritySeparation have a different effect on separation the hexdecimal 26?

if it does what would the effects be?

:)

smirk24, Apr 12, 2019

2. Windows Calculator decimal separator is always comma

Hi,

To change the decimal symbol back to a period, follow these steps:

• In Control Panel, click Region. Click on Advance settings.
    • Click the Number tab.
    • Change the Decimal Symbol setting to a period (.).
    • Click OK.
    Please let us know if the issue still persists.

Pinaki Mohanty, Apr 13, 2019
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Apr 13, 2019
  4. Win32PrioritySeparation with a value of decimal 26

Not sure which event ID I got

Any running programs can be the cause of the issue.

The BugcheckCode data in the event is written in decimal format instead of a more typical hexadecimal format. Therefore, the decimal value should be converted to a hexadecimal value. If the Stop error BugcheckCode entry in the event ID data is not zero,
    you should convert the BugcheckCode value from decimal to hexadecimal. Most documentation on Stop error codes reference the code as a hexadecimal value instead of a decimal value. To do this, follow these steps:

• Click Start, and then type calc in the
      Search box.
    • Click View, and then click Programmer.
    • Make sure that the Dec option button is selected on the left side of calculator.
    • Use the keyboard to enter the decimal value from the BugcheckCode value.
    • Click the Hex option button on the left side of the calculator.
    Feel free to post whenever you need help.

Nathaniel Mon, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

Win32PrioritySeparation with a value of decimal 26

1. Win32PrioritySeparation with a value of decimal 26 - Similar Threads - Win32PrioritySeparation value decimal

2. Decimal point . not working on numberpad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Decimal point . not working on numberpad: Hello,I purchased a USB numberpad. At first, the decimal point would work, then it stopped, only functioning as a Del key, which is its function when not in NumLock. The numbers still print in NumLock. Only the decimal point . is no longer functional. If I turn NumLock off...
  3. Decimal Equivalent for Alt Codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Decimal Equivalent for Alt Codes: Is there a decimal equivalent for Alt Codes? If so where can you find them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/decimal-equivalent-for-alt-codes/15dbc495-b24a-4505-a7d4-f80705d7d52a
  4. A Question about Processor Scheduling Win32PrioritySeparation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Question about Processor Scheduling Win32PrioritySeparation: A reference screenshot of the window:I'm trying to maximize the FPS I am getting in games. So, some YouTubers say that setting Processor Scheduling to Programs in Performance Options gives more FPS, while some say that setting it to background services gives more FPS.I'm...
  5. Adjust Windows' audio balance using decimal values?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adjust Windows' audio balance using decimal values?: Hi. I have an issue with my headset where the audio is always unbalanced, and because of a simple oversight in the audio settings page, I can't change this. If I move the right slider up, the audio leans to the right. If I leave the right slider at the same level as the...
  6. File sorting with decimals or dots.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File sorting with decimals or dots.: Hi, Just realised this is a thing and it's hard to search for a proper solution. Just curious why it'd be like this in the first place. I got files named "Episode 1, Episode 2, etc" in a folder. Now the sorting is good, no problem. No need to write "01" for it to get in...
  7. Binary to decimal

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Binary to decimal: Is there a method to make windows calculate storage in the decimal way instead of binary? submitted by /u/Sh4dowSaint [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gm934g/binary_to_decimal/
  8. Bug: Currency decimal digits showing incorrect value on build 1909

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bug: Currency decimal digits showing incorrect value on build 1909: Hi All, We are using below code to get decimal digits supported by currency. NumberFormatInfo.CurrencyDecimalDigits VS 2017 For windows build prior to 1909, it was showing decimal digits as 0 which was correct for Colombian peso es-CO,COP In 1909 it's showing as 2....
  9. Win32PrioritySeparation with a value of decimal 26

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win32PrioritySeparation with a value of decimal 26: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\PriorityControl] "Win32PrioritySeparation" Does the value of decimal 26 for Win32PrioritySeparation have a different effect on separation the hexdecimal 26? if it does what would the effects be? 130775
  10. Decimal key not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Decimal key not working: Hi, The decimal key on my keyboard stops working 10 seconds after logging in... The one on the NumPad does work though. I've tried the following: - Stop all startup programs - Delete all activity other than the neccisary windows programs - Tried the on-screen keyboard,...