Windows 10: win7 is not activated

Discus and support win7 is not activated in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have win7 pro with genuine product. Now my laptop corrupted, so that when i install win7 it is not activated. what to do.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by nirmal panigrahi, Jun 24, 2022.

1. win7 is not activated

I have win7 pro with genuine product. Now my laptop corrupted, so that when i install win7 it is not activated. what to do.

:)

nirmal panigrahi, Jun 24, 2022
  2. LEEFH33 Win User

WIN10 UPDATES NOT WORKING. HOW TO REVERT TO WIN7?

Thank you for responding.

Just to clarify, your steps listed here is to allow me to revert to WIN7?

LEEFH33, Jun 24, 2022
  3. groze Win User
    Build 10240 - Any expiry on ACTIVATED versions??

I was going to do that for my benefit because of the way I have my partitions setup and to be legal with the EULA that isn't a step by step instruction. Right now I am waiting to see if build 10240 is actually the release build and yes I know at lot of people don't believe 10240 is the release version. I still may need to do that if build 10240 is not the release version.

groze, Jun 24, 2022
  4. win7 is not activated

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jun 24, 2022
Thema:

win7 is not activated

1. win7 is not activated - Similar Threads - win7 activated

2. Can't activate Windows 10 after upgrade from Win7.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate Windows 10 after upgrade from Win7.: Today I upgraded my PC from Windows 7 Professional to Windows 10 Professional and am having difficulties activating the license I had to perform a clean install since the save data/apps option kept failing. The Win7 Pro license came with the PC I purchased a while back from...
  3. Can't activate Windows 10 after upgrade from Win7.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate Windows 10 after upgrade from Win7.: Today I upgraded my PC from Windows 7 Professional to Windows 10 Professional and am having difficulties activating the license I had to perform a clean install since the save data/apps option kept failing. The Win7 Pro license came with the PC I purchased a while back from...
  4. Can't activate Windows 10 after upgrade from Win7.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. win7 is not activated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win7 is not activated: I have win7 pro with genuine product. Now my laptop corrupted, so that when i install win7 it is not activated. what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win7-is-not-activated/4afa75bd-59b2-4827-b756-68fb9cb5b19c
  6. I get this message but no update 1909 W10Pro activated with a Win7 key on a sticker on my...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I get this message but no update 1909 W10Pro activated with a Win7 key on a sticker on my...: [IMG] submitted by /u/rBles [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m70tt5/i_get_this_message_but_no_update_1909_w10pro/
  7. Office activation problems on newly updated (Win7 to Win10) computers

Office activation problems on newly updated (Win7 to Win10) computers: TLDR - 1) we have computers with Office 2013 installed for several years that now show activation required, and 2) the activation method available to you seems only applicable to new Office purchases, so 3) how do I get these activated? Longer version: A small office of 6...
  8. New win10 system build, how do I activate from my old upgraded win7?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New win10 system build, how do I activate from my old upgraded win7?: Hi, I'm building a new system and would like to use the license from my dismantled old system. The old system started with win7 and has been upgraded all the way up to win10 through the years. I purchased a "Windows 10 Home 64-bit Installation/Recovery Disc Only" to simplify...
  9. windows 10 activation with win7 keys

windows 10 activation with win7 keys: I haven't been able to find a clear answer to this question. Can anyone tell me whether or not Win7 keys will continue to activate windows 10 after the January End of Support for 7 submitted by /u/MoeTheSurgeon [link] [comments]...
  10. Win7 to Win10 won't activate.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win7 to Win10 won't activate.: Hi all, I got a problem i still have about 60 notebooks left with Win7 enterprise. What i did was got the files from SCCM that we normally deploy/install our notebooks with. I started the setup and it came with a upgrade procedure, following all the steps it started...