Windows 10: Win7 regards.

Discus and support Win7 regards. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Microsoft should reconsider selling win7 officially again now.... Because, it is the best windows version and many are in need of that.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JJP.1, May 17, 2020.

1. JJP.1 Win User

Win7 regards.

Microsoft should reconsider selling win7 officially again now....

Because, it is the best windows version and many are in need of that.

:)

JJP.1, May 17, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Win7 regards. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 17, 2020
  3. LEEFH33 Win User
    WIN10 UPDATES NOT WORKING. HOW TO REVERT TO WIN7?

Thank you for responding.

Just to clarify, your steps listed here is to allow me to revert to WIN7?

LEEFH33, May 17, 2020
  4. kormath Win User

Win7 regards.

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Win7 regards. :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, May 17, 2020
Thema:

Win7 regards.

1. Win7 regards. - Similar Threads - Win7 regards

2. cant install .net4.8 in win7 ultimate sp1 32bit installed in IPC from Siemens.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant install .net4.8 in win7 ultimate sp1 32bit installed in IPC from Siemens.: I cannot install Net4.8 in Win7 Ultimate SP1 32-bit installed in the IPC from Siemens.Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-net48-in-win7-ultimate-sp1-32bit/56c2a808-9844-437d-bd14-44dfb23839b1
  3. cant install .net4.8 in win7 ultimate sp1 32bit installed in IPC from Siemens.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant install .net4.8 in win7 ultimate sp1 32bit installed in IPC from Siemens.: I cannot install Net4.8 in Win7 Ultimate SP1 32-bit installed in the IPC from Siemens.Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-net48-in-win7-ultimate-sp1-32bit/56c2a808-9844-437d-bd14-44dfb23839b1
  4. deleted Norton on win7 machine and now no internet access. i just want to upgrade to win11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    deleted Norton on win7 machine and now no internet access. i just want to upgrade to win11...: I deleted Norton on a Win7 PC and now no internet access. I just want to upgrade to Win 11 on that PC. Can Norton do that? Block Access? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-norton-on-win7-machine-and-now-no-internet/8e9c04d2-2023-4226-808b-b9efe38e9471
  5. deleted Norton on win7 machine and now no internet access. i just want to upgrade to win11...

deleted Norton on win7 machine and now no internet access. i just want to upgrade to win11...: I deleted Norton on a Win7 PC and now no internet access. I just want to upgrade to Win 11 on that PC. Can Norton do that? Block Access? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-norton-on-win7-machine-and-now-no-internet/8e9c04d2-2023-4226-808b-b9efe38e9471
  6. Win7 Ultimate 64bit OS still encounter the error code 52 after install KB3033929 patch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win7 Ultimate 64bit OS still encounter the error code 52 after install KB3033929 patch: OS: Win7 Ultimate 64 bitQuestions: I download the KB3033929 from this link Download x64 Windows 7 KB3033929 from Official Microsoft Download Center. when I install this patch, it show the messagebox about the patch has been installed in this computer. But I check info from...
  7. Win7 Ultimate 64bit OS still encounter the error code 52 after install KB3033929 patch

Win7 Ultimate 64bit OS still encounter the error code 52 after install KB3033929 patch: OS: Win7 Ultimate 64 bitQuestions: I download the KB3033929 from this link Download x64 Windows 7 KB3033929 from Official Microsoft Download Center. when I install this patch, it show the messagebox about the patch has been installed in this computer. But I check info from...
  8. Suspicious behaviour regarding vmware workstation on win10 vs win7

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Suspicious behaviour regarding vmware workstation on win10 vs win7: ** I am asking this question everywhere and couldn't get an answer till now :/ .. hope any expert could help me*\* We are in process of migrating from win7 to win10.. our day-to-day work, involving using VMWare Workstation with a security product (DLP) to protect data from...
  9. Suspicious behaviour regarding vmware workstation on win10 vs win7

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Suspicious behaviour regarding vmware workstation on win10 vs win7: We are in process of migrating from win7 to win10.. our day-to-day work, involving using VMWare Workstation with a security product (DLP) to protect data from leaking through VMWare Workstation. The way the DLP works -in this context- is to prevent the sensitive data from...
  10. A query regarding Win7 upgrade to Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A query regarding Win7 upgrade to Win10: Thanks to reading the various messages on this excellent forum I've cleared up some initial queries. I'm one of those folk who availed of the free upgrade to Win10 Pro from Win7 Pro. Reassuredly I've read on here that doing a clean install of Win10 from a downloaded ISO (I'll...