Windows 10: Win7 to Win10 Upgrade, using Unattended/Script Method

Discus and support Win7 to Win10 Upgrade, using Unattended/Script Method in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi All, Looking to push out Win10 upgrades to 50+ machines (remotely using PDQ, or Ghost Solutions Suite) so an XML or script would help, I'm just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by benker86, Sep 28, 2019.

1. benker86 Win User

Win7 to Win10 Upgrade, using Unattended/Script Method

Hi All,

Looking to push out Win10 upgrades to 50+ machines (remotely using PDQ, or Ghost Solutions Suite) so an XML or script would help, I'm just simply trying to find out what is the best way to do this ? I have been using the Mediacreationtool APP, from Microsoft, for the first few and it seemed to have fine..;. but I have to sit there and watch paint dry... Thoughts?

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Thanks,

Benker

:)

benker86, Sep 28, 2019
  2. dkwong55 Win User

Win7 to Win10 upgrade issue ... 0xC1900101-0x30017 and then 0x40017

hi, Andre,

yes, i think my note did say that i already created the bootable ISO on a DVD and started the Win10 upgrade from there. i already contacted the vendor and he gave me a list of Win10 drivers, suggested the bootable ISO upgrade method but did not recommend
    a new BIOS update.

My PC is a ZOTAC CI320none with an Intel processor running a licensed Win7 Home Premium SP1.

dkwong55, Sep 28, 2019
  3. Win7 --> Win10 upgrade

When MS made the Win10 free upgrade available, I upgraded my win7 system to win10. Some time after that, I had a disk failure and reinstalled win7 because it was my understanding the free win10 upgrade was no longer available. That was a year and a half
    or so ago. Now I was just reading that, in fact, Microsoft keeps that information on a server and that I could, in fact, reinstall win10. Is that correct? I would really have to put win10 on and then find out it wasn't licensed and I had to go back and reinstall
    win7.

BobKatcher12487, Sep 28, 2019
  4. tdming Win User

Upgrade to Win10 from Win7 desktop, windows update

I did the upgrade from Win7 to Win10 last week. It seemed to go fine but I have no desktop icons, no apps listed on the Start Menu, All Apps option, and Windows Update has been stuck at 2% downloading an update. I've run sfc /scannow and DISM through
    advanced command prompt with no change in behavior. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.

tdming, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Win7 to Win10 Upgrade, using Unattended/Script Method - Similar Threads - Win7 Win10 Upgrade

2. upgrade win7 to win10 using a win11 license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    upgrade win7 to win10 using a win11 license: Good morningI wanted to upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10, but we can't find windows 10 licenses anymore from our resellersPC is not compatible with windows 11I wanted to ask if it was possible to upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10 using a windows 11 licenseI know that...
  3. upgrade win7 to win10 using a win11 license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    upgrade win7 to win10 using a win11 license: Good morningI wanted to upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10, but we can't find windows 10 licenses anymore from our resellersPC is not compatible with windows 11I wanted to ask if it was possible to upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10 using a windows 11 licenseI know that...
  4. win7 upgrade to win10 using USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win7 upgrade to win10 using USB: my motherboard failed and I installed a new MB. My HD has win7 loaded and I am trying to upgrade using a USB drive. I get a message say I cant upgrade from USB I need to boot from HD. I can't because new MB is a Z390 and wont recognize the USB ports so I can log on to Win7...
  5. Upgrade win7 to win10,

Upgrade win7 to win10,: when I try to upgrade my laptop from win7 to win10, I got this message "this PC can't be upgraded to windows 10 your PC isn't supported yet on this version of Windows 10. no action is needed. windows update will offer this version of windows 10 automatically once the issue...
  6. Upgrading from Win7 to Win10 via scripts while on a domain.

Upgrading from Win7 to Win10 via scripts while on a domain.: Good Afternoon, Is there a guide or video that displays this certain way of installing Win10? I have many workstations on my network that I want to upgrade to Win10. I downloaded the ISO image of 1903 for Windows 10 from MS. I want to put it on my network drive that all the...
  7. Upgrade Win7 to Win10

Upgrade Win7 to Win10: Received the following error after trying to upgrade Windows from 7 to 10. "This PC can't be upgraded to Windows 10. Your PC isn't supported yet on this version of Windows 10. No action is needed. Windows Update will offer this version of Windows 10 automatically once...
  8. Activation method Win7 v Win10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation method Win7 v Win10: I just reinstalled Win7 Ultimate x64 on a SLIC-enabled Dell laptop (same OS as the OEM installed) by inserting the appropriate VLK when prompted during installation, followed by running slmgr.vbs -ilc with the appropriate digital certificate once initially logged in. I...
  9. re-use of Win7 upgrade dvds after Win10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    re-use of Win7 upgrade dvds after Win10 upgrade: I have some Win 7 upgrade dvds from Microsoft, previously used on pc's that have now been upgraded to Win 10. Q: Can I use a Win 7 upgrade on an old Win XP unit ? Will it be refused as an already used key ? What I am aiming to accomplish is after getting the XP machine...
  10. Using Win7 product key after upgrading to Win10?

Using Win7 product key after upgrading to Win10?: I'm wondering, if after upgrading a PC to windows 10, can I use the old Windows 7 product key to install windows 7 on another PC? 19592

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win7 to win10 script

2. win 7 to win 10 unattened

3. unattenden wupgrade win 7 win10

4. upgrade win 7 to win 10 unattended