Windows 10: win8 dvd

Discus and support win8 dvd in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I run my w8 DVD & this came up:- this is missing or corrupted "windows\system32\driversmsisadrv.sys," Error Code : 0xc000007d. Is there anything I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nichosi, Sep 15, 2021.

1. nichosi Win User

win8 dvd

I run my w8 DVD & this came up:- this is missing or corrupted "windows\system32\driversmsisadrv.sys," Error Code : 0xc000007d.

Is there anything I can do to correct it?

I bought this cd a long time ago & used it a few times as my spare laptop has w8.

nichosi, Sep 15, 2021
  2. Bree Win User

Dvd drive not showing

Is this the HP 15r014tx in your system specs? If so, try the steps in this thread....
    https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebo...r/td-p/6186456

It may be that your DVD drive has a hardware failure (as was suggested in that thread).

More HP support and diagnosis suggestions here in their Help pages....
    https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03370738

3. windows dvd burner

Hi,

I suggest you to refer to the below methods and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Media Player DVD troubleshooter.

Windows Media Player DVD troubleshooter find and fix problems with playing DVDs in Windows Media Player.

Steps:

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onWindows Media Player DVD and follow the onscreen instructions.

Also Refer to the section Rip and burn CDs from:
    Windows Media Player

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft help article about:
    Burn a CD or DVD in Windows Media Player

Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Sep 15, 2021
  4. HTC
    HTC Win User

win8 dvd

Burned DVD's Work in SOME players

In that case, it is possible the problem is with the blu ray player not supporting DVD+R disks.

Suggest you check to make sure: it's possible you can overcome this problem by simply burning DVD-R instead of DVD+R. Check your blu ray compatibility list first.

Thema:

win8 dvd

1. win8 dvd - Similar Threads - win8 dvd

2. Am I allowed to upgrade from Win7 to Win8/8.1? I grabbed the iso last night but unsure if I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Am I allowed to upgrade from Win7 to Win8/8.1? I grabbed the iso last night but unsure if I...: Am I aloowed to upgrade from win7 to win8/8.1. I grabbed the iso last night but unsure if I can apply it? The iso was from microsoft. Thanks* Moved from Community Center* Original title: Upgade from win7...
  3. Am I allowed to upgrade from Win7 to Win8/8.1? I grabbed the iso last night but unsure if I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Am I allowed to upgrade from Win7 to Win8/8.1? I grabbed the iso last night but unsure if I...: Am I aloowed to upgrade from win7 to win8/8.1. I grabbed the iso last night but unsure if I can apply it? The iso was from microsoft. Thanks* Moved from Community Center* Original title: Upgade from win7...
  4. unable to upgrade win8 to win 8.1. product key is not accepted.

unable to upgrade win8 to win 8.1. product key is not accepted.: unable to upgrade win8 to win 8.1. product key is not accepted . when I enter product key some numbers are not accepted by the system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-upgrade-win8-to-win-81-product-key-is/2c8615b2-0905-4537-9a46-ec81a2162dae
  5. unable to upgrade win8 to win 8.1. product key is not accepted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to upgrade win8 to win 8.1. product key is not accepted.: unable to upgrade win8 to win 8.1. product key is not accepted . when I enter product key some numbers are not accepted by the system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-upgrade-win8-to-win-81-product-key-is/2c8615b2-0905-4537-9a46-ec81a2162dae
  6. trying to clear or enter new password in WIN8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to clear or enter new password in WIN8: I am trying to see if possible to setup an old Toshiba Satellite Model C55 A530D laptop for the grandkids to play with. It appears to be a WIN8 OS, but it boots to a login screen and my daughter can't remember it. So we can't get to the Windows screen to do anything else....
  7. trying to clear or enter new password in WIN8

trying to clear or enter new password in WIN8: I am trying to see if possible to setup an old Toshiba Satellite Model C55 A530D laptop for the grandkids to play with. It appears to be a WIN8 OS, but it boots to a login screen and my daughter can't remember it. So we can't get to the Windows screen to do anything else....
  8. Would it be better to dump windows 10 n go back to the best win8 n 7 I have to use to play...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Would it be better to dump windows 10 n go back to the best win8 n 7 I have to use to play...: Using win 7 n 8 will that bring back my games? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/would-it-be-better-to-dump-windows-10-n-go-back-to/8faeb83f-7230-410c-8867-e6e74e15f6db
  9. Would it be better to dump windows 10 n go back to the best win8 n 7 I have to use to play...

Would it be better to dump windows 10 n go back to the best win8 n 7 I have to use to play...: Using win 7 n 8 will that bring back my games? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/would-it-be-better-to-dump-windows-10-n-go-back-to/8faeb83f-7230-410c-8867-e6e74e15f6db
  10. win8 dvd

win8 dvd: I run my w8 DVD & this came up:- this is missing or corrupted "windows\system32\driversmsisadrv.sys," Error Code : 0xc000007d. Is there anything I can do to correct it? I bought this cd a long time ago & used it a few times as my spare laptop has w8.