Windows 10: win8 dvd

Discus and support win8 dvd in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I run my w8 DVD & this came up:- this is missing or corrupted "windows\system32\driversmsisadrv.sys," Error Code : 0xc000007d. Is there anything I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nichosi, Sep 15, 2021 at 5:02 AM.

1. nichosi Win User

win8 dvd

I run my w8 DVD & this came up:- this is missing or corrupted "windows\system32\driversmsisadrv.sys," Error Code : 0xc000007d.

Is there anything I can do to correct it?

I bought this cd a long time ago & used it a few times as my spare laptop has w8.

2. Bree Win User

Dvd drive not showing

Is this the HP 15r014tx in your system specs? If so, try the steps in this thread....
    https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebo...r/td-p/6186456

It may be that your DVD drive has a hardware failure (as was suggested in that thread).

More HP support and diagnosis suggestions here in their Help pages....
    https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03370738

3. windows dvd burner

Hi,

I suggest you to refer to the below methods and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Media Player DVD troubleshooter.

Windows Media Player DVD troubleshooter find and fix problems with playing DVDs in Windows Media Player.

Steps:

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onWindows Media Player DVD and follow the onscreen instructions.

Also Refer to the section Rip and burn CDs from:
    Windows Media Player

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft help article about:
    Burn a CD or DVD in Windows Media Player

Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Sep 15, 2021 at 5:03 AM
  4. HTC
    HTC Win User

win8 dvd

Burned DVD's Work in SOME players

In that case, it is possible the problem is with the blu ray player not supporting DVD+R disks.

Suggest you check to make sure: it's possible you can overcome this problem by simply burning DVD-R instead of DVD+R. Check your blu ray compatibility list first.

Thema:

win8 dvd

1. win8 dvd - Similar Threads - win8 dvd

2. Rename and Delete Network Profiles on Win10 (Plus Win8 and Win8.1)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rename and Delete Network Profiles on Win10 (Plus Win8 and Win8.1): Unlike Windows Vista and Windows 7, Microsoft has dropped the GUI to manage (rename, delete and merge) network profiles on Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (Why??) Unused network profiles accumulate in the registry. I was able to see computers with regular access to...
  3. Move discontinued Win8 app to Win10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Move discontinued Win8 app to Win10?: Hello - There's a Windows 8 app I use a great deal on a laptop of mine, but it's no longer an app and not available in the Windows Store (the app still works great on the laptop, even though it's not in the Store). I got a new laptop and would like to use the app, but since...
  4. External HDD time/date stamp is wrong in Win10, correct in Win8

External HDD time/date stamp is wrong in Win10, correct in Win8: I've been running into an unusual problem. I have an external hard drive that I use to store my photos. When I copy them to the disk, the time gets offset by -7 hours. So for example an image file created at 11am will show 4am on the external hard drive. However, when I check...
  5. I recently updated my win8 laptop to win10 (build 1909). I've connected my Xbox One S...

I recently updated my win8 laptop to win10 (build 1909). I've connected my Xbox One S...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/WeakDiaphragm [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gld3c3/i_recently_updated_my_win8_laptop_to_win10_build/
  6. Win8 OEM is now Win10 OEM??? How Come?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win8 OEM is now Win10 OEM??? How Come?: So, I did that thing again where you go back to what your PC came with, in my case it is Win8.1, and then you feel bored so you upgrade to Windows 10 again. I remember doing this three times so far--and last two times I did not see Windows 8 OEM license shown as OEM in...
  7. Win8 purchased Win10 free upgrade Now Reinstall Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win8 purchased Win10 free upgrade Now Reinstall Win10: Originally, I purchased Windows 8 and installed it on my Mac with Parallels. After installing, Microsoft offered a free upgrade to Windows 10. I now want to remove Windows from Parallels and reinstall it using BootCamp. How can I do this? I do not have Windows 10 on disc or...
  8. I have a win8 with a password i can't remember...

I have a win8 with a password i can't remember...: If i go to another pc and install the win10 installation tool on a cd and than boot from it on my computer and than type a brand new win10 product key will my my password be deleted? Also if I'm not mistaken upgrading from win8 to 10 is for free(?) submitted by /u/manor2003...
  9. back in Win8 I used to watch videos and they were saved in a temp file.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    back in Win8 I used to watch videos and they were saved in a temp file.: I am wondering if Win10 does the same thing. And if so, where are those files stored and for how long? TIA, Larry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/back-in-win8-i-used-to-watch-videos-and-they-were/e28bf3f4-510c-49fd-b5d1-e3e6dff8f209"
  10. winmail.dat works on Win8?

in Windows 10 Customization
    winmail.dat works on Win8?: Having a weird issue and can't seem to find that missing piece to solve it. A user received an email in Yahoo. It contains both an excel file and a pdf file. It also has a winmail.dat file. If I open it on my Windows 10 laptop in Firefox, Chrome, or Microsoft Edge from...