Windows 10: Win8 purchased Win10 free upgrade Now Reinstall Win10

Discus and support Win8 purchased Win10 free upgrade Now Reinstall Win10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Originally, I purchased Windows 8 and installed it on my Mac with Parallels. After installing, Microsoft offered a free upgrade to Windows 10. I now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MSduke78, Mar 23, 2020.

1. MSduke78 Win User

Win8 purchased Win10 free upgrade Now Reinstall Win10

Originally, I purchased Windows 8 and installed it on my Mac with Parallels. After installing, Microsoft offered a free upgrade to Windows 10. I now want to remove Windows from Parallels and reinstall it using BootCamp. How can I do this? I do not have Windows 10 on disc or thumb drive because it was a free upgrade.

:)

MSduke78, Mar 23, 2020
  2. ZoulJay Win User

Upgrade from win8 to win10

I have already upgrade from win8 to win10 before 29 July 2016. After that my HDD is broken, I have to install windows on my new SSD. I use same key which I use to upgrade from win8 to win10 to install win8 (Niow it's 8.1). Today, I want to upgrade win10
    and I have some question.

1. Is there a upgrade directly from win8.1 to win10 ??

2. Can I use my win8 key to install win10 using windows10 installation media (with clean installation).

Thanks

ZoulJay, Mar 23, 2020
  3. TuRaSa Win User
    How to use Win8 Pro key for Win10 Pro upgrade?

i have a Win7 Home laptop, which was automatically updated to Win10 Home by Microsoft push. I had purchased a Win8 Pro key earlier but I had not updated my laptop to Win8 Pro before Microsoft's auto update. By default Microsoft installed Win10 Home. Now
    I am not able to upgrade Win10 Home to Win10 Pro as the Activation screen keeps on telling me that the Win8 Pro key is not valid for Win10 Home.

How can I upgrade my laptop to Win10 Pro using my Win8 Pro key and not needing to purchase a separate Win10 Pro key?

TuRaSa, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Bert_ik Win User

Reinstall WIN10

I bought Notebook whitch was upgraded to WIN10 (from win8). I need to reinstal Windows. Please how to do it. (recovery no function becouse this upgrade). Thank You for help.

Bert_ik, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Win8 purchased Win10 free upgrade Now Reinstall Win10 - Similar Threads - Win8 purchased Win10

2. Is Win8 upgraded to WIn10 free ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Win8 upgraded to WIn10 free ?: Same as the question. 1 Do I need a new Win10 product key ? 2 Do I need to enter the old Win8 product key ? I don't know my Win8 key as it was bought many years ago. Thank you for answering....
  3. Is Win8 upgraded to WIn10 free ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Win8 upgraded to WIn10 free ?: Same as the question. 1 Do I need a new Win10 product key ? 2 Do I need to enter the old Win8 product key ? I don't know my Win8 key as it was bought many years ago. Thank you for answering....
  4. HDD with Win8 upgraded Win10 is dead. How to reinstall, please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDD with Win8 upgraded Win10 is dead. How to reinstall, please?: Hello,First time user, so please bear with me! I've never had this happen on any laptop or desktop before, hence my uncertainty with this question.I have an Asus F553M laptop, on which the HDD has just died. According to OEM labels and stickers moved by myself from the top of...
  5. HDD with Win8 upgraded Win10 is dead. How to reinstall, please?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDD with Win8 upgraded Win10 is dead. How to reinstall, please?: Hello,First time user, so please bear with me! I've never had this happen on any laptop or desktop before, hence my uncertainty with this question.I have an Asus F553M laptop, on which the HDD has just died. According to OEM labels and stickers moved by myself from the top of...
  6. HDD with Win8 upgraded Win10 is dead. How to reinstall, please?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Purchased Win10 Pro upgrade on Win10 Home machine, upgrade failed and is now asking for...

Purchased Win10 Pro upgrade on Win10 Home machine, upgrade failed and is now asking for...: First off, it seems insane to me that MS has done away with human interaction other than free crowd-sourced support, but anyway...A client I am assisting has purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade on a machine that had Win10 Home installed. Began the installation, which promptly...
  8. Win10 free upgrade version

Win10 free upgrade version: After Win10 download, pc settings needs to be reset manually again. But Win10 is demanding to reactive Windows, What? Windows isn't Activated, pressed the button to activate - nothing happens? >2nd question, after upgrading to win10, system is rejecting owner to enter Devise...
  9. Win8 OEM is now Win10 OEM??? How Come?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win8 OEM is now Win10 OEM??? How Come?: So, I did that thing again where you go back to what your PC came with, in my case it is Win8.1, and then you feel bored so you upgrade to Windows 10 again. I remember doing this three times so far--and last two times I did not see Windows 8 OEM license shown as OEM in...
  10. Downgrading to Win8 then upgrading to Win10 again questions

Downgrading to Win8 then upgrading to Win10 again questions: Hi, I'm currently having a weird activation problem with Windows 10, and I was considering reverting to Windows 8 and start the process again to see if that would fix things. I tried to use the 'revert to previous build' but it said it couldn't locate the required files or...