Windows 10: win81 is there a way to bulk export certificates info without typing each name file by file

Discus and support win81 is there a way to bulk export certificates info without typing each name file by file in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; win8.1need an EASY way to BULK export ALL certificate info for uploading into a different physical pchow can all the files be done at once without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by wmba dams, Jun 28, 2022.

1. wmba dams Win User

win81 is there a way to bulk export certificates info without typing each name file by file

win8.1need an EASY way to BULK export ALL certificate info for uploading into a different physical pchow can all the files be done at once without typing the name of each one

:)

wmba dams, Jun 28, 2022

2. how do I export certificates and/or private keys?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to export a certificate with a private key

1. Open the Certificates console for the user, computer, or service you want to manage.

2. In the console pane, select the certificate store and container holding the certificate that you want to export.

3. In the details pane, click the certificate you want to export.

4. On the Action menu, point to
    All Tasks, and then click Export.

5. In the Certificate Export Wizard, click
    Yes, export the private key. (This option will appear only if the private key is marked as exportable and you have access to the private key.)

6. Under Export File Format, do one or all of the following, and then click
    Next.

• To include all certificates in the certification path, select the
      Include all certificates in the certification path if possible check box.
    • To enable strong protection, select the Enable strong protection (requires IE 5.0, NT 4.0 SP4 or above) check box.
    • To delete the private key if the export is successful, select the
      Delete the private key if the export is successful
      check box.
    7.In Password, type a password to encrypt the private key you are exporting. In
    Confirm password, type the same password again, and then click
    Next

8. In File name, type a file name and path for the PKCS #12 file that will store the exported certificate and private key, click
    Next, and then click Finish.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Jun 28, 2022
  3. dalchina Win User
    Modification of file names in bulk

Here I've taken a random selection from the list in the first link for you.
    These programs are for you to try to see what best suits you personally and your objective.

A preview of what will happen is important- you can see this in the 1st & 3rd screenshots.

Here I'm removing '123' from the file names. (Not sure they've ended up in logical sequence in the post- sorry)

win81   is there  a way to bulk export certificates info without typing each name file by file [​IMG]

win81   is there  a way to bulk export certificates info without typing each name file by file [​IMG]

dalchina, Jun 28, 2022
  4. slozomby Win User

win81 is there a way to bulk export certificates info without typing each name file by file

Recent File List

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file1

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file2
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file3
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file4
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file5
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file6
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file7
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file8
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file9

you get the idea. ( too lazy to put it in a for loop and test it.

or just open regedit and remove all the fileX from that key.

slozomby, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

1. win81 is there a way to bulk export certificates info without typing each name file by file - Similar Threads - win81 bulk export

2. Number of files displayed in each file type

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Number of files displayed in each file type: In Windows 10, when I grouped files in File Explorer by type, the number of files in each type was displayed next to the file type. i.e. JPG 15. How can I restore this function?...
  3. Number of files displayed in each file type

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Number of files displayed in each file type: In Windows 10, when I grouped files in File Explorer by type, the number of files in each type was displayed next to the file type. i.e. JPG 15. How can I restore this function?...
  4. Bulk change file 'Title' Name for files not file 'name'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bulk change file 'Title' Name for files not file 'name': Hi - I want to know how to bulk change the 'TITLE' in files on my computer.Scenario is that I download audiobooks by the chapter to put on my Garmin watch. The audiobooks download with the 'NAME' listed by chapter, e.g. "XYZ Chapter 01", but the 'TITLE' in generically named...
  5. Bulk change file 'Title' Name for files not file 'name'

Bulk change file 'Title' Name for files not file 'name': Hi - I want to know how to bulk change the 'TITLE' in files on my computer.Scenario is that I download audiobooks by the chapter to put on my Garmin watch. The audiobooks download with the 'NAME' listed by chapter, e.g. "XYZ Chapter 01", but the 'TITLE' in generically named...
  6. Bulk change file 'Title' Name for files not file 'name'

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. win81 is there a way to bulk export certificates info without typing each name file by file

win81 is there a way to bulk export certificates info without typing each name file by file: win8.1need an EASY way to BULK export ALL certificate info for uploading into a different physical pchow can all the files be done at once without typing the name of each one...
  8. Bulk File Name Change

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bulk File Name Change: Hi, I have nearly 4,000 image files that I need to rename. They all contain one type of unique ID number let's call it ID1 along with some other words, and I need to rename them to a different type of unique ID number let's call it ID2 without the other words. I have the...
  9. Modification of file names in bulk

in Windows 10 Support
    Modification of file names in bulk: A time ago, so I do not recall why, many of my files' names were modified; say from .abc.jpg, or cde.docx to abc(2018_06_04 06_52_58 UTC).jpg, or cde (2018_06_04 06_52_58 UTC).docx. In the main picture files dominate. I want to rename the files by removing the (2018_06_04...
  10. Rename Files In Bulk with % in Name

in Windows 10 Support
    Rename Files In Bulk with % in Name: Employee just got a new computer with Windows 10 and has several files that were copied over from another computer that have a % sign in the names. Don't ask me how. She has to rename them. Is there a way to change the % to an underscore in all the files at one time? Thank...