Windows 10: Win95 - Win10

Discus and support Win95 - Win10 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; We have a couple of costly machining systems that are still running windows 95 and cannot be upgraded. These windows 95 systems pull data from a share... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by JamesBedgood, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Win95 - Win10

We have a couple of costly machining systems that are still running windows 95 and cannot be upgraded. These windows 95 systems pull data from a share on a windows 10 system. Is there any guess as to when a disconnect might come where we would no longer be able to connect to windows 10 from windows 95?

SMB1 etc.

:)

JamesBedgood, Mar 2, 2021
  2. Raven2099 Win User

Virtual Box Win95 No internet connection

Trying to run Win95 in Virtual Box but no internet connection....
    ideas? suggestions?

Raven2099, Mar 2, 2021
  3. How can I set up Win10 to use the Win95 color scheme

I just updated from Win7 to Win10 on my work computer, and the default Win10 color schemes are really not useable when using SAP (Classic Theme, which I need as it's the only one that provides enough contrast and details in the right size). Win10 color
    schemes are fine for home use, but doing serious work I really need the Win95 color scheme.

pcawley1964, Mar 2, 2021
  4. user33331 Win User

Win95 - Win10

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

Win95 - Win10

1. Win95 - Win10 - Similar Threads - Win95 Win10

2. Installing Win95 to separate drive to run old software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Win95 to separate drive to run old software: I am running an HP desktop with I have a working hard drive from a previous computer that was reformatted for storage. I have a folder entitled "Custom" saved/backed up through the years from "Corel Print House Magic 4 Premium/Family and Friend's" for Win95/98 that contains...
  3. Installing Win95 to separate drive to run old software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Win95 to separate drive to run old software: I am running an HP desktop with I have a working hard drive from a previous computer that was reformatted for storage. I have a folder entitled "Custom" saved/backed up through the years from "Corel Print House Magic 4 Premium/Family and Friend's" for Win95/98 that contains...
  4. Installing Win95 to separate drive to run old software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Installing Win95 separate drive to run old software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installing Win95 separate drive to run old software: I am running an HP desktop with I have a working hard drive from a previous computer that was reformatted for storage. I have a folder entitled "Custom" saved/backed up through the years from "Corel Print House Magic 4 Premium/Family and Friend's" for Win95/98 that contains...
  6. Installing Win95 separate drive to run old software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Win95 separate drive to run old software: I am running an HP desktop with I have a working hard drive from a previous computer that was reformatted for storage. I have a folder entitled "Custom" saved/backed up through the years from "Corel Print House Magic 4 Premium/Family and Friend's" for Win95/98 that contains...
  7. Installing Win95 separate drive to run old software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows so darned dysfunctional at times? I've used Windows since Win95. Won't allow...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows so darned dysfunctional at times? I've used Windows since Win95. Won't allow...: Oh for those days when a desktop owner could look into their own pc and see how it ticks, and if competent make the necessary changes. I take very good care of my HP desktop. It gets all the latest versions and updates for 10. I defrag and check for malware, etc on a regular...
  9. any way to change taskbar behavior to be like win95 ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    any way to change taskbar behavior to be like win95 ?: Hi, is there any way so that the taskbar show buttons that each represents Windows (just like in Windows 95)? thanks. 155442
  10. How can I set up Win10 to use the Win95 color scheme

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I set up Win10 to use the Win95 color scheme: I just updated from Win7 to Win10 on my work computer, and the default Win10 color schemes are really not useable when using SAP (Classic Theme, which I need as it's the only one that provides enough contrast and details in the right size). Win10 color schemes are fine for...