Windows 10: Win_10_x64 No device drivers were found while installation.

Discus and support Win_10_x64 No device drivers were found while installation. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I want to install windows 10_x64 on my HDD which was originally installed on my SSD. I created an ISO image using Windows Media Creation Tool but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by manasd28, Nov 18, 2020.

1. manasd28 Win User

Win_10_x64 No device drivers were found while installation.

Hi,

I want to install windows 10_x64 on my HDD which was originally installed on my SSD. I created an ISO image using Windows Media Creation Tool but during installation, I came across a prompt that said No Device Drivers Were Found.

Things I've tried that didn't work :

1. Changing my USB ports from 3.0 to 2.0.

2. Cleaning and formatting my HDD using diskpart.

System Information :

1. CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 4600H with Radeon Graphics

2. Baseboard : Manufacturer: HP

Product Name: 87B2
    Version: 31.20

:)

manasd28, Nov 18, 2020
  2. CJCerny Win User

Laptop driver/reformat question

This is excellent advice. Writing down the list of installed devices prior to re-formatting will save you a lot of heartache. With that list, you won't have to try to figure out exactly which wireless card or web cam driver you need since there will likely be several to choose from.

CJCerny, Nov 18, 2020
  3. "An error occurred during the installation of the device: The driver installation file for this device is missing a necessary entry." while trying to install USB drivers on Windows 10

Hi Iasha,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue. We appreciate your interest in resolving the issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were you able to see any yellow exclamatory mark for the drivers on Device Manager?

Let us try the troubleshooting steps below if not yet tried and check if it helps.

Step 1: As a workaround, I suggest you to do the following to detect the issue:

• Connect the hard drive to different port and check if the issue persists.
    • Connect different hard drive to the same port and check.
    • Connect different hard drives to different ports and check.

Step 2: If the device is not detected on your computer try to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 3: I suggest you to contact the device manufacturer's website, download the latest chipset drivers, install them manually and check if it helps.

Installing the latest chipset drivers will help you to install the drivers for USB ports.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa to install drivers:
    How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing the USB device on your computer for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 18, 2020
  4. Win_10_x64 No device drivers were found while installation.

PnP device audio driver don't install

Hi Matheus,

To better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Did you receive any error message when you install the driver?
    • Have you tried checking the updated driver in the manufacturer's website?
    In the meantime, we suggest you follow the troubleshooting steps below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Click Troubleshooting.
    • On the pop-up window, click Hardware and Sound.
    • Under Device, click Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to run the troubleshooter.
    We look forward to your response.

Thank you.

Kenneth Mon, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

Win_10_x64 No device drivers were found while installation.

1. Win_10_x64 No device drivers were found while installation. - Similar Threads - Win_10_x64 device drivers

2. No device drivers were found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No device drivers were found: recently I formatted my only disk but when booting windows it tells me "No device drivers were found" i tried switching usb ports but no effect someone told me to install the newest sata files but then it says "No new device drivers were found" is there a way to fix it?...
  3. No device drivers were found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No device drivers were found: recently I formatted my only disk but when booting windows it tells me "No device drivers were found" i tried switching usb ports but no effect someone told me to install the newest sata files but then it says "No new device drivers were found" is there a way to fix it?...
  4. No device drivers were found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. No device drivers were found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No device drivers were found: Hello i just bought a new laptop asus tuf a 15 without an operating systemSo im trying to install windows 10 but i get the error no device drivers were found I tried to use another port , formatting the harddisk Neither worked , can someone please help...
  6. No device drivers were found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No device drivers were found: Hello i just bought a new laptop asus tuf a 15 without an operating systemSo im trying to install windows 10 but i get the error no device drivers were found I tried to use another port , formatting the harddisk Neither worked , can someone please help...
  7. No device drivers were found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. No device drivers were found

No device drivers were found: Hello, I have ran into a problem during windows installation were it says that I'm missing a driver for the installation, I'm using a usb as installation media I have downloaded my computer's manufacturer drivers and still it needs a driver I tried fixing it by cleaning a...
  9. No device drivers were found

No device drivers were found: Hello, I have ran into a problem during windows installation were it says that I'm missing a driver for the installation I have downloaded my computer's manufacturer drivers and still it needs a driver[IMG]...
  10. "no device drivers were found" Windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "no device drivers were found" Windows 10 installation: Hey , i built a new pc , with a MSI B450 Gaming MAX Mainboard. I downloaded the ISO File from Windows and put it on my usb and plugged it into my new pc. When its setting up it says "no device drivers were found". What do i have to do? Anyone knows how to fix it? submitted...