Windows 10: winaero tweaker?

Discus and support winaero tweaker? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone tried this app? I would welcome any advice or suggestions... 142259 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DWFII, Oct 10, 2019.

1. DWFII Win User

winaero tweaker?

Anyone tried this app? I would welcome any advice or suggestions...

:)

DWFII, Oct 10, 2019

2. winaero tweaker for windows 10?

hi

I come across a program by winaero tweaker for windows 10

and also winaero uninstall cortana & edge scripts

I wondering if anyone knows if those programs are safe to use?!

Shanika 666, Oct 10, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    winaero tweaker for windows 10?

Hi Shanika, there is absolutely no problem with Winaero Tweaker

It is legit and safe, basically all it does is make things handier for the user.

A lot of functionality in Windows can only be enabled or disabled with Registry Tweaks.

So rather then having to edit the registry, a lot of users use Winaero Tweaker, since it is safer than making a mistake editing the Registry

DaveM121, Oct 10, 2019
  4. DKeller1 Win User

winaero tweaker?

how to install uncooperative Winaero Tweaker in W10

For some reason Winaero Tweaker won't into a Dell Venue Pro pad. Any sure-fire suggestions? I've tried a LOT of failed strategies. I'm about ready to just copy/paste an installed version from another machine's program folders-files into the pad. Thanx.

DKeller1, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

winaero tweaker?

1. winaero tweaker? - Similar Threads - winaero tweaker

2. Private Winten: new Windows 10 privacy tweaker with firewall

in Windows 10 News
    Private Winten: new Windows 10 privacy tweaker with firewall: Private Winten is a new open source software program to adjust privacy and other settings on devices running Microsoft's Windows 10 operating system. The program is available as a beta version at the time of writing: make sure you create backups before you run it or run it...
  3. Winaero Tweaker 0.11 Released (one click fix for LAN on 1803)

in Windows 10 News
    Winaero Tweaker 0.11 Released (one click fix for LAN on 1803): I've been holding off on updating to 1803 for one reason, my LAN must work. Microsoft disabled it on purpose but now Sergey Tkachenko has made it as simple as checking a box to "Make network computers visible" in explorer again. Winareo Tweaker does a lot more then that, it...
  4. 7 + taskbar tweaker question

in Windows 10 Customization
    7 + taskbar tweaker question: Hi! im using the app 7 + taskbar tweaker to increase the taskbar icons size. is their a way to hae this work without the app running in the background? 108559
  5. 7+ Taskbar Tweaker duplicate blank taskbar icons for Chrome

7+ Taskbar Tweaker duplicate blank taskbar icons for Chrome: On both my Windows 10 home PC and work computer, 7+ Taskbar Tweaker causes duplicate buttons on the taskbar of Chrome that turn invisible: [img] As you can see in the image, there are two blank icons in front of the Chrome icon. Both of these are working and open...
  6. GUI to do nearly all the tweaks, WinAero Tweaker

GUI to do nearly all the tweaks, WinAero Tweaker: Save yourself a lot of time and get this first. Winaero Tweaker [img] 90481
  7. Bad Outcome With WinAero Tweaker In Border Padding

Bad Outcome With WinAero Tweaker In Border Padding: I run W10 Ver. 1607 (OS Build 14393.1066). I used WinAero Tweaker Ver. 0.7.0.0 to increase my Border Padding, but all the damage that accomplished was to reduce my TitleBar size to very tiny [1], and Snipping Tool to an unusable TitleBar [2]. I have tried a prior restore...
  8. Winaero direct links to MUI language packs for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Winaero direct links to MUI language packs for Windows 10: Does anyone have access to the English, French and German MUI language packs formerly found on MUI language CAB file - install in Windows 10. The link is now dead. Thanks. 102055
  9. WinAero Crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WinAero Crashes: Latest update went well (10576), however now i get .NET crashes when i try to use WinAero Tweaker. 28246
  10. BitLocker after enabling boot to startup settings with winaero

in Windows 10 Support
    BitLocker after enabling boot to startup settings with winaero: Hi, I have a serious problem. I enabled the boot to startup settings option in winaero and now my computer boots to bitlocker. I checked online and I don't have the key for it. What can I do? (Computer is surface pro 3 i5 4g of ram) 25458