Windows 10: Winaero Tweaker

Discus and support Winaero Tweaker in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I scan the .zip file on Virus Total, an anti-virus called dr. web diagnose it with "Trojan.MulDrop 16.37713". Idk if dr. web is good or not, I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Valois061007, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Winaero Tweaker

When I scan the .zip file on Virus Total, an anti-virus called dr. web diagnose it with "Trojan.MulDrop 16.37713". Idk if dr. web is good or not, I've never heard bout it. But a channel called Michael MJD said it is safe and good (160K subs)

submitted by /u/Valois061007
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Valois061007, Apr 6, 2021
  2. DaveM121 Win User

winaero tweaker

Hi Jim

Right click that zip file and choose 'Extract All'

Then you will see the installer file, double click that to install Winaero Tweaker- WinaeroTweaker-0.16.1.0-setup.exe

DaveM121, Apr 6, 2021
  3. winaero tweaker

Winaero Tweaker is supposed to allow a user to adjust things like the font used for desktop icon labels. But the download is a ZIP file. How do you extract the executable software from the ZIP file?

Jim Giglio 81 - gmail, Apr 6, 2021
  4. CountMike Win User

Winaero Tweaker

winaero tweaker?

BTW, Here's my list of changes saved.

Winaero Tweaker [​IMG]

Winaero Tweaker [​IMG]

CountMike, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

Winaero Tweaker

1. Winaero Tweaker - Similar Threads - Winaero Tweaker

2. Why can't I download the newest version of Winaero Tweaker?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I download the newest version of Winaero Tweaker?: I have been a subscriber to Winaero Tweaker for years, but I cannot download the newest version. Can somebody give me instructions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-download-the-newest-version-of-winaero/873c5400-7f87-4cc8-8353-bf29ba762c0b
  3. Why can't I download the newest version of Winaero Tweaker?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I download the newest version of Winaero Tweaker?: I have been a subscriber to Winaero Tweaker for years, but I cannot download the newest version. Can somebody give me instructions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-download-the-newest-version-of-winaero/873c5400-7f87-4cc8-8353-bf29ba762c0b
  4. Why can't I download the newest version of Winaero Tweaker?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Cannot install Winaero tweaker 1.53.0.0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Winaero tweaker 1.53.0.0: I am trying to install Winaero Tweaker version 1.53.0.0 and I keep getting a message - windows defender smart screen is blocking it. I have turned all firewall settings off so I am not sure why it won't let me.Please tell me how I can istall this software. Thanks!...
  6. Cannot install Winaero tweaker 1.53.0.0

Cannot install Winaero tweaker 1.53.0.0: I am trying to install Winaero Tweaker version 1.53.0.0 and I keep getting a message - windows defender smart screen is blocking it. I have turned all firewall settings off so I am not sure why it won't let me.Please tell me how I can istall this software. Thanks!...
  7. Winaero tweaker, This PC folders

Winaero tweaker, This PC folders: I had added some custom system folders to This PC in File Explorer using Winaero Tweaker under Window 10. When I upgraded to Windows 11, everything was fine. When I upgraded to the current version of Winaero Tweaker, I now get an error message that an unhandled exception has...
  8. Winaero tweaker, This PC folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Winaero tweaker, This PC folders: I had added some custom system folders to This PC in File Explorer using Winaero Tweaker under Window 10. When I upgraded to Windows 11, everything was fine. When I upgraded to the current version of Winaero Tweaker, I now get an error message that an unhandled exception has...
  9. New Winaero Tweaker 1.20

New Winaero Tweaker 1.20: New Winaero Tweaker 1.20 out. Also contains some new tweaks for Win 11. Winaero Tweaker 1.20 is out with Windows 11 support and tons of new features 181867
  10. winaero tweaker , options missing windows 10 latest

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    winaero tweaker , options missing windows 10 latest: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kooky-Bandicoot3104 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/libfhi/winaero_tweaker_options_missing_windows_10_latest/