Windows 10: Winamp Skin change size of items

Discus and support Winamp Skin change size of items in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Winamp Quinto CT Skin 3.6 Does anyone know if it's possible to resize the loudspeakers? [img] 165707 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Callender, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Callender Win User

Winamp Skin change size of items

Winamp Quinto CT Skin 3.6

Does anyone know if it's possible to resize the loudspeakers?

Winamp Skin change size of items [​IMG]

:)

Callender, Oct 3, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Windows 10 keeps muting Winamp

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The issue could possibly be due to Winamp involuntarily controlling volume by itself. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works:

• Open Winamp Preferences window and select
      Output.
    • On the right pane, select Nullsoft waveOut plug-in
      and choose Configure.
    • At Volume Control, uncheck
      Enable.

• Save the changes, and exit Winamp.
    • Restart Winamp, raise the volume now to see if it still resets.

If the issue persists, as it is related to Winamp, I suggest you to post your query in the
    Winamp forums.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Oct 3, 2020
  3. how do i change the font size?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Go to settings and click on system.
    • Under display tab there's a slider on this page that you can use to change the size of text, apps and other items.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 3, 2020
  4. nancy3243 Win User

windows 10 settings-how to change advanced sizing of text and other items

Thank you for your suggestion but this did not help. It seems an option for 'Advanced sizing of text and other items' does not work. The item to 'Change only the Text size' is grayed out. Any ideas?

nancy3243, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Winamp Skin change size of items - Similar Threads - Winamp Skin change

2. How to change Start Skin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change Start Skin?: I see a winskin, but i don't wanna download it, i wanna know how to change the start skin But not scam one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-start-skin/3a1bd709-c804-4430-803b-f80738146cdc
  3. How to change Start Skin?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change Start Skin?: I see a winskin, but i don't wanna download it, i wanna know how to change the start skin But not scam one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-start-skin/3a1bd709-c804-4430-803b-f80738146cdc
  4. Cannot change size of Temporary Internet Items

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot change size of Temporary Internet Items: The size of the cache are 0 Mb and there is no path to a folder displayed. If I increase the size I can only go to 10 Mb and if I then save I get a message that the size have to be 8-8. I have these folders: C:\Users\Tomas\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Inet-cache and...
  5. Cannot change size of Temporary Internet Items

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot change size of Temporary Internet Items: The size of the cache are 0 Mb and there is no path to a folder displayed. If I increase the size I can only go to 10 Mb and if I then save I get a message that the size have to be 8-8. I have these folders: C:\Users\Tomas\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Inet-cache and...
  6. Desktop Item View Size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Item View Size: On my desktop I only have one shortcut: Recycle Bin. The thing is, this shortcut size is set to extra-large. I don't see a way to decrease the size when I right click it. How can I change the size?...
  7. Winamp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Winamp: Digging through my other data drive, I found my Winamp installer. Always loved kickin the Llamas ^%# *Cool [img] 5974
  8. "Change the size of text, apps and other items" not working as before

in Windows 10 Support
    "Change the size of text, apps and other items" not working as before: Hey I've recently buildt a new pc and seem to have encountered a problem with the size of text and windows in general. On my old pc i was able to have the setting at 100%, all my friends also have this at 100%. But on this pc windows and all the apps are alot smaller than on...
  9. How Change Taskbar Item Size?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Change Taskbar Item Size?: How Change Taskbar Item Size? Such as photo: [img] 27826
  10. Winamp

in Windows 10 News
    Winamp: Winamp site is now closed. . .Good by old friend. . .*Thumbs 1418

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. how to make winamp bigger

3. How do I make my Winamp player bigger?