Windows 10: winapps.dk

Discus and support winapps.dk in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! I'm Microsoft's Virtual Agent. I'd love to help you. You can also ask to talk to a person at any time. Please briefly describe your issue below.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mikkel StenbergOlsen, May 15, 2019.

1. winapps.dk

Hello!
    I'm Microsoft's Virtual Agent. I'd love to help you. You can also ask to talk to a person at any time. Please briefly describe your issue below.
    winapps.dk
    Glad to talk to you. Could you describe your problem in detail?
    dont u want to corpurate with get a dream of apps in my free steam is old now mine has more features competetions cards rare achivments gamers win real gold for weekly tournaments in alot more game than those 20 i forget what they named programs all the oldschool still the best win addons in tons so on
    Here's what I think you are asking about: Fortnite and V-Bucks help. Is that correct?
    Yes
    No

my email are *** Email address is removed for privacy ***
    Sorry, I can't understand your response. Could you select one of the choices? Which one did you mean?
    Fortnite and V-Bucks help

None of the above

programs adds sofware test buy me master judge toghter with my brother master 3d animator..

i have 3dfx 3dprophet here at tmy home

:)

Mikkel StenbergOlsen, May 15, 2019
  2. acornandy Win User

DK Eyewitness Virtual Reality Bird

You should ignore "The last step was . . . ." Replace it with: The last step was downloading the XPUpdate.exe file from http://www.gspsupport.co.uk/media/patches/XPUpdate.exe. I ran it on the virtual machine windows XP. Once installed, I put the DK
    Eyewitness VR Bird CD in drive D (the CD drive) on my computer, and the program worked fine. This an updated response to my own concern. This is the easiest fix I know. Happy computing!, DLM

acornandy, May 15, 2019
  3. acornandy Win User
    DK Eyewitness Virtual Reality Bird

This is DLM,

I found at least one answer to fixing my problem with this program. I used VBox and a Windows XP Service Pack 3 installation CD to get it to work. The program is DK Eyewitness Virtual Reality Bird. I set up my computer (which has the latest) Windows 10
    operating system installed. I downloaded a copy of Vbox, which is a virtual machine creating program. I purchased a copy of the Windows XP Service Pack 3 operating system and put it in my CD disk drive. Then I ran the Windows XP software on the VBox which
    created a windows XP Virtual drive on my Windows 10. The last step was downloading the XPUpdate(1).exe file from a site I searched the internet for and downloaded it to the desktop in Windows XP. I ran it from the Xp virtual machine and the program worked
    after I installed the XPUpdate file. This may be the answer to any DK Program that stops installing with a "The software decompression software has not been installed properly." error when you try to "setup" these DK programs. I will continue trying to find
    an easier fix. Best wishes, DLM

acornandy, May 15, 2019
  4. cdawall Win User

winapps.dk

Thinking of a AM3 setup

or you could get a good cooler like the xiggy Dk which is $25 AMIR now

cdawall, May 15, 2019
Thema:

winapps.dk

1. winapps.dk - Similar Threads - winapps

2. How to Install Office on Linux using WinApps

in Windows 10 News
    How to Install Office on Linux using WinApps: [ATTACH]Linux has its own user base even if not by much, it’s there, and […] This article How to Install Office on Linux using WinApps first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Hello! Im the Microsoft Virtual Agent. Id love to help you. Please briefly describe your issue Hello! Im the Microsoft Virtual Agent. Id love to help you. Please briefly describe your issue