Windows 10: WinASO registry optimizer

Discus and support WinASO registry optimizer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to open and run my WINASO registry optimizer but it says it has been blocked by an administrator. I am the only administrator on my PC and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ian42087, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Ian42087 Win User

WinASO registry optimizer

I am trying to open and run my WINASO registry optimizer but it says it has been blocked by an administrator. I am the only administrator on my PC and I did not block it. I uninstalled and tried to reinstall but it says windows defender smart screen is preventing me from downloading the file. I know this program is safe as I have had it on my PC and used it for many years. I don't understand why it's suddenly being blocked. Does anyone else have this issue? Please help me to solve this problem.

Ian

:)

Ian42087, Mar 31, 2019
  2. Notta Fan Win User

Windows 10 incompatible with WinASO registry optimizer?

I have just upgraded to Windows 10 now my WinASO registry optimizer app is not working. It gathers data and when I try fix the problems it finds on it's search cycle, it gets stuck at 51% completion and will not shut down without Task Manager shutting
    it down. Any clue what is locking it up would be appreciated....

Notta Fan, Mar 31, 2019
  3. Windows 10 incompatible with WinASO registry optimizer?

Hi,

WinASO is supports Windows 10 operating system. Still If you facing any issue,
    re-install the WinASO software and then try again.

If you need additional information, Navigate to this below link and ask your queries directly to support team. They will assist you.

WinASO Support - Help and Support Center

For further Windows 10 queries, I suggest you to ask in proper category.

Click here to ask questions in Apps on Windows 10 Category

VinOth_VingO, Mar 31, 2019
  4. WinASO registry optimizer

Disk optimization scheduling in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search select Defragment and optimize drives

• Click on change settings

• In optimization schedule

• In frequency select the options accordingly.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

`

Divya Murugan, Mar 31, 2019
Thema:

WinASO registry optimizer

1. WinASO registry optimizer - Similar Threads - WinASO registry optimizer

2. Fullscreen Optimizations - Windows Registry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fullscreen Optimizations - Windows Registry: Can someone please explain to me what each of following registry keys do or what they are about?GameDVR_DSEBehaviorGameDVR_DXGIHonorFSEWindowsCompatibleGameDVR_EFSEFeatureFlagsGameDVR_EnabledGameDVR_FSEBehaviorGameDVR_FSEBehaviorModeGameDVR_HonorUserFSEBehaviorMode...
  3. Fullscreen Optimizations - Windows Registry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fullscreen Optimizations - Windows Registry: Can someone please explain to me what each of following registry keys do or what they are about?GameDVR_DSEBehaviorGameDVR_DXGIHonorFSEWindowsCompatibleGameDVR_EFSEFeatureFlagsGameDVR_EnabledGameDVR_FSEBehaviorGameDVR_FSEBehaviorModeGameDVR_HonorUserFSEBehaviorMode...
  4. Fullscreen Optimizations - Windows Registry

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Is Winzip Registry Optimizer part of the Micrsoft Windows package? This is a Repeat...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is Winzip Registry Optimizer part of the Micrsoft Windows package? This is a Repeat...: Who provides WinZip Registry Op... and all their offers, etc listed in my Windows 10. Is it all a legitimate, legal part of Microsoft Windows Security that is my Windows Security on the main package?...
  6. Registry location for: "Optimize this folder for" templates

in Windows 10 Support
    Registry location for: "Optimize this folder for" templates: Hey all, I was wondering if anyone knew where the regedit location was for these default templates? I want to change the Picture template from Large to Extra Large. Basically I know of three ways to change folder views: Manually using the view quickbar - which is tedious....
  7. WinASO registry optimizer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WinASO registry optimizer: I am trying to open and run my WINASO registry optimizer but it says it has been blocked by an administrator. I am the only administrator on my PC and I did not block it. I uninstalled and tried to reinstall but it says windows defender smart screen is preventing me from...
  8. WinASO Blocked by Windows10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WinASO Blocked by Windows10: I have been using WinASO for many years. How to I stop Windows 10 from blocking both the installation and use of this program? I have read many methods online and none of them work. Very annoying. Thanks...
  9. WinASO reg. Opt 5.6

in Windows 10 Support
    WinASO reg. Opt 5.6: WinASO registry optimizer 5.6 I have used this for years, not updated, but now win 10, some time since last two updates, wont open and tells me it is blocked. I know is particular program is OK. Still works on my Win 7 laptops. How do I get this program to run? tom 129443
  10. Discuss the uses of 'registry cleaners', 'disk cleaners', 'optimizers'

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Discuss the uses of 'registry cleaners', 'disk cleaners', 'optimizers': I am opening this thread to hear your comments on the necessity or benefits of outside software such as: driverbooster slimcleaner registry cleaner and so on..... clearly windows 10 does some of its own work. here you can talk about it. 52321

Users found this page by searching for:

1. winaso registry optimizer windows 10

2. Win ASO Registry software blocked in windows 10

3. winaso registry optimizer blocked