Windows 10: Winbdows 10 Calculator doesn't launch as the active window

Discus and support Winbdows 10 Calculator doesn't launch as the active window in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I launch a program from my keyboard like the calculator, it doesn't come to front, and it doesn't make it the active window. so if I quickly want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Grebiw, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Grebiw Win User

Winbdows 10 Calculator doesn't launch as the active window

When I launch a program from my keyboard like the calculator, it doesn't come to front, and it doesn't make it the active window. so if I quickly want to do a calculation, I launch calculator, then have to close windows to find where it's been buried on the screen, then I have to click in the window to before I can finally begin. In older windows versions, I just had to launch, then type.... sooo easy. not anymore.

:)

Grebiw, Jan 31, 2019

2. setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

Moved from es-ES

YESICAAMAYA, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Window's 10 Calculator won't launch

Hi Dan,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Calculator app on Windows 10. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to the application itself.

You may consider resetting the Calculator app. To do this, refer to the steps below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & feature.
    • Click the Calculator app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you create a new user account. This is for us to check if the issue is due to a corrupted user profile. To do this, select the Start button, then select
    Settings > Accounts > Family & other people > Add someone else to this PC.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Jan 31, 2019
  4. Winbdows 10 Calculator doesn't launch as the active window

Activation of Windows 10 Pro doesn´t work

Hallo, i can´t activate my windows 10 Pro (free upgrade from windows 7);

Info: 0xC0EA000A

Manual activation doesn´t work either.

Important (i think): I had to re-install windows 10 (3 or even 4 times). because I had massive problems with "Start and Cortana Issues".

I hope, I don´t have to search the old product key.

PS. Yes, Windows 7 was genuine.

MichalMichalczyk, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

Winbdows 10 Calculator doesn't launch as the active window

1. Winbdows 10 Calculator doesn't launch as the active window - Similar Threads - Winbdows Calculator doesn't

2. Windows Calculator app does not launch/ Closes immediately when launched.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Calculator app does not launch/ Closes immediately when launched.: my computer updated with another windows update, upon this the Windows Calculator app does not launch/ Closes immediately when launched. i have tried a reset on app, uninstall and reinstall. still not working...
  3. calculator/mail doesn't work

calculator/mail doesn't work: When I try open calculator or mail or any other application I can see it trying to open for a brief moment but then it closed immediately. what can i do? Easyupload.io - Upload files for free and transfer big files easily. link for the situation 160138
  4. Can't launch Calculator, Outlook, Photos, Calendar in Windows 10

Can't launch Calculator, Outlook, Photos, Calendar in Windows 10: Hello all, 1. I am getting an error message when I try to open Photos. The error is File system error -2147163901 on all my photos, screenshots, etc. I really need this to work because I have to upload screenshots of my completed work to my instructor online. 2. With...
  5. Esc button suddenly launches Calculator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Esc button suddenly launches Calculator: My Esc key suddenly launches the Calculator app whenever I press it or even when in conjunction with other keys (eg. Ctrl+Esc). Updated to v1909 last Nov 14. (KB4524570)...
  6. Calculator App Launches On Its Own

Calculator App Launches On Its Own: Hello, everyone. I've been having an odd issue with my Calculator App for the last month or so: it launches on its own at random points in time, and I've been unable to find out why, or to make it stop. I'm on Windows 10 Home, Version 1903. So far, it seems to be connected...
  7. Windows 10 Calculator app crashing as soon as it launches

Windows 10 Calculator app crashing as soon as it launches: One of our domain users was having an issue with an unrelated program and, since we had very little information to go on, we removed her local profile from the PC and had her start over from scratch. Since then, her calculator app crashes as it's launching. It will open a...
  8. Windows Calculator app does not launch/ Closes immediately when launched.

Windows Calculator app does not launch/ Closes immediately when launched.: Hi Microsoft Community, I really hope that you can provide a possible solution to my problem. I'm an employee working for an MNC and supporting internal users. One of my user has a problem with Windows calculator app. The Windows Calculator app does not launch/ Closes...
  9. Calculator doesn't initiate.

Calculator doesn't initiate.: After an update my calculator fails to initiate. When I double-click the app it shows on the desktop for about half a second as a shadow but disappears in an instant. I've rolled back the update but it didn't solve the problem. So now I am trying to uninstall it in order to...
  10. Calculator launches with blank blue display?

Calculator launches with blank blue display?: I've been running Win10 for almost a year. In the last week or so, my Calculator app has started a weird behavior. Usually when I launch it (from the Run dialog), it displays the app window -- but it's all blue with a white calculator icon in the center. Basically it's what...