Windows 10: winbdows 10 keeps crashing after latest update June 2019

Discus and support winbdows 10 keeps crashing after latest update June 2019 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I recently did a major windows 10 update, and i noticed my PC crashes and reboots every time I try to open an attachment in Outlook. Is there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ak_001, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Ak_001 Win User

winbdows 10 keeps crashing after latest update June 2019

Hi,

I recently did a major windows 10 update, and i noticed my PC crashes and reboots every time I try to open an attachment in Outlook.

Is there any recommendation or solution for this?

should I roll back/uninstall the updates?

This is a BIG problem, as I use outlook for work, and I need to constantly open attached PDFs.

Thanks,

Ak

:)

Ak_001, Jun 10, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Jun 10, 2019
  4. winbdows 10 keeps crashing after latest update June 2019

Latest windows 10 Update keeps crashing my PC

Hi,

Thank you for the reply and update.

I suggest you to recreate Windows 10 installation media on another USB drive from a different pc and perform startup repair on your computer to check if it helps.

If you need an installation media, I suggest you to download and create the installation media using the follow Microsoft link, which contains the Windows 10 ISO file.

http://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows10

Steps for Automatic Repair:

• Insert the installation USB and boot Windows 10 from it.

• In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.

• Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.

• Click on ‘Advanced options’ and select ‘Automatic Repair’ and select the operating system.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

winbdows 10 keeps crashing after latest update June 2019

1. winbdows 10 keeps crashing after latest update June 2019 - Similar Threads - winbdows keeps crashing

2. CPU 100% After Latest June Windows Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU 100% After Latest June Windows Update: Hello!After updating Windows I've been having issues with task manager saying my CPU is 100% when there's no apps open to cause such high usage. I can't even play my PC Games due to the game stuttering leading to the game to eventually freeze and become unplayable. My CPU...
  3. CPU 100% After Latest June Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CPU 100% After Latest June Windows Update: Hello!After updating Windows I've been having issues with task manager saying my CPU is 100% when there's no apps open to cause such high usage. I can't even play my PC Games due to the game stuttering leading to the game to eventually freeze and become unplayable. My CPU...
  4. Latest Windows 10 update June 10

Latest Windows 10 update June 10: After this update I can no longer print anything. My printer is visible, etc. and was printing fine yesterday, before the update. I am able to print from the laptop which doesn't have the update. This is a USB connected printer, not blue tooth. What is the fix for this?...
  5. Threat service keeps crashing after latest Windows 10 update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Threat service keeps crashing after latest Windows 10 update: After the latest update, the built-in Windows 10 threat service keeps crashing and won't restart until I reboot my computer. It stays running for about ten minutes or less and then crashes again. When I click the "Restart now" button under "Virus and threat protection", after...
  6. No sound after Windows 10 Update June 2019

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound after Windows 10 Update June 2019: Just installed Windows 10 update, and now I have no sound on my PC. Not on iTunes, YouTube, videos, nowthing. I updated driver, all the usual fixes. I have speakers connected, volume on, the tests show sound but I do not here anything. I am so sick of this happening. Anyone...
  7. June 2019 Update

June 2019 Update: I have an Asus laptop with a SSD. I was working on my computer and when I was done, I clicked on "Update and Shut Down". About 3 hours later I came back and found my computer had locked up. I shut it down and it hasn't worked since. Now when I turn it on all I get is a black...
  8. Laptop overheating issues after June 2019 update

Laptop overheating issues after June 2019 update: Hi Microsoft I use a Dell Inspiron 13 5368 laptop. The Windows 10 in my system automatically updated my laptop to the June 11, 2019 update (KB4503286) and since then I am experiencing extreme overheating issues with my system. My OS build is 17134.829. Please suggest a way...
  9. June 2019 update

June 2019 update: Update installed last night - all night. This morning I get a black screen after it asks to sign in and an error message that System profile Desktop is unavailable. Only recycle bin is visible. Can’t open any files. How do I roll back to yesterday?...
  10. microsoft June 2019 Security Updates

microsoft June 2019 Security Updates: Release Notes June 2019 Security Updates Release Date: June 11, 2019 The June security release consists of security updates for the following software: Adobe Flash Player Microsoft Windows Internet Explorer Microsoft Edge Microsoft Office and Microsoft...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kb4503286 crashing my computer

2. I recently updated windows and since then my computer keeps crashing