Windows 10: WinBeta articles for the week of Feb 22

Discus and support WinBeta articles for the week of Feb 22 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Not too much news for those waiting for the next drop .... Thursday Feb 26th, 201501:11 PM: Windows 10 adds more hardware support to its list... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Slartybart, Feb 26, 2015.

1. kwsths946 Win User

Add a new writing language in Nokia E61i

I am Greek and when i first bought my e65, it's menu was greek.after a week i made that firmware apdate.so after that i have all the foriegn language packs but the Greek one.

pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if anyone knows anything pls let me know...

thx

kwsths946, Feb 26, 2015
  2. Why am I seeing error code 0x80004004?

Is it the same computer as in your 22 Feb-16 thread?

PA Bear - MS MVP, Feb 26, 2015
Thema:

WinBeta articles for the week of Feb 22

1. WinBeta articles for the week of Feb 22 - Similar Threads - WinBeta articles week

2. Performance issue since Feb 22 Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Performance issue since Feb 22 Windows 11 update: Hi - Hoping to get some help to resolve performance issues I have encountered when playing games since the windows updates installed in early Feb. Issue seems to be since ive had the KB5010414 update which I can no longer roll back.Prior to the update I could run games at a...
  3. Feb 22 update, now no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Feb 22 update, now no sound: Recently restarted my computer and it auto updated a Windows update Feb 2022 upon restart I have no sound on my computer at all.Troubleshoot finds no issues, device manager has no unidentified drivers or devices in sounds. I have checked in settings and nothing is set to mute...
  4. Feb 22 update, now no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feb 22 update, now no sound: Recently restarted my computer and it auto updated a Windows update Feb 2022 upon restart I have no sound on my computer at all.Troubleshoot finds no issues, device manager has no unidentified drivers or devices in sounds. I have checked in settings and nothing is set to mute...
  5. Feb 22 update, now no sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Is it good to have 22 updates in one week

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is it good to have 22 updates in one week: [IMG]Did anyone else have 22 updates in one week? Or just me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-good-to-have-22-updates-in-one-week/26bcfe80-1631-4f0a-b59c-c60900d09641
  7. This Week on Xbox: March 22, 2019

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Xbox: March 22, 2019: TR0eELuYlaY We know you’re busy and might miss out on all the exciting things we’re talking about on Xbox Wire every week. If you’ve got a few minutes, we can help remedy that. We’ve pared down the past week’s news into one easy-to-digest article for all things Xbox! Or, if...
  8. This Week on Xbox: February 22, 2019

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Xbox: February 22, 2019: C83VRhOMdu8 We know you’re busy and might miss out on all the exciting things we’re talking about on Xbox Wire every week. If you’ve got a few minutes, we can help remedy that. We’ve pared down the past week’s news into one easy-to-digest article for all things Xbox! Or, if...
  9. Windows 10 latest update on Feb 22 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 latest update on Feb 22 2019: When the update finished and restarted I got an error message as my sign in pin number was not working to start up the computer. After many attempts to change my password ended up opening up my computer and found out that it was set back to factory settings losing years of...
  10. This Week on Windows: February 22, 2018

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Windows: February 22, 2018: We hope you enjoyed this week’s episode of This Week on Windows! Visit this post to read about the “MR Museum in Kyoto,” providing unique insight into centuries-old Japanese artwork; check out our Windows 10 Tip on how to use LinkedIn and Microsoft Word to help you write your...