Windows 10: WinBook TW100 Inverse Touchscreen Fix / Reverse Touchscreen Fix

Discus and support WinBook TW100 Inverse Touchscreen Fix / Reverse Touchscreen Fix in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I searched everywhere for the solution to this problem and found several solutions that didn't work. But after a while I figured it out. I first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JCrouch, Nov 14, 2019.

1. JCrouch Win User

WinBook TW100 Inverse Touchscreen Fix / Reverse Touchscreen Fix

I searched everywhere for the solution to this problem and found several solutions that didn't work. But after a while I figured it out.

I first uninstalled the touchscreen driver, if you don't have a driver yet then ignore this step.

I then downloaded the Cabinet file for the touchscreen from here:

https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=Goodix+Touch+HID

I used the Version 1.2.1.1008

I then extracted all of the files into my documents folder, you can make a new folder anywhere and unpack the files but just remember where you extracted them.

I then located the touchscreen.gt file that is with the extracted files and edited it with the one from this thread posted by RickG76989:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...e/85639363-80c4-444f-8b14-e57296659c75?auth=1

After I saved this file as touchscreen.gt in the extracted files folder (using save as and selecting All Files, selecting the option to replace the existing file) I then proceed to the device manager.

I found the device listed with the error and chose to update driver.

I then browsed for the folder containing the extracted files, chose it, and Windows did the rest of the driver installation.

I found that the previous "fixes" where you just saved this touchscreen.gt file in the INF folder didn't work because WIN10 isn't using that file but instead it is using the file in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository which is a System only file storage that you cannot edit!

This is why I had to uninstall the driver first to remove these files.

The touchscreen.gt file is primarily stored in there and you can't edit it so you must uninstall, follow my instructions and then install the modified drivers with the new touchscreen.gt file you edited.

Good Luck!

:)

JCrouch, Nov 14, 2019

2. Winbook TW100 tablet touch screen issue

I contacted Microcenter's tech support. The chat representative stated it was a known issue, and that Microsoft would be pushing out a driver update. His suggestion, was that it would be over the weekend, but after not receiving it Sunday evening, I chose
    to use a USB keyboard and my recovery USB drive to reinstall Win 8. My touchscreen is working fine again.

I expect I'll attempt windows 10 again, when I have more time, but this time I'll have my current drivers saved to USB.

The steps listed by the Msft support engineer, have been tested and applied but were unsuccessful. The drivers for the touchscreen, are not hosted by Microcenter, and the few versions I was able to find online did not change the mirrored effect.

Windows 10 with Winbook TW100, mirrored touchscreen

workaround: roll back to Windows 8 (though Microcenter states it is not possible).

Rich Wiehe, Nov 14, 2019
  3. paulski Win User
    Touchscreen monitor

Hi, I'm looking into buying a touchscreen monitor for use with a Dell Inspiron 660 desktop pc rnning Windows 8 in order to fully utilise the touchscreen facilities of Windows 8.
    I'm preliminary looking at the Iiyama T2250MTS or T2452MTS touchscreen monitors. Anyone had experience of these, do they fully work under Windows 8?
    Any other suggestions of monitors in the £200-£350 range?
    Thanks

paulski, Nov 14, 2019
  4. GUYUKLD Win User

Touchscreen won't work.

Hi, did you get your touchscreen fixed? I have the self-same problem. After upgrading from W8.1 to W10, the touchscreen on my HP Touchsmart 14 notebook no longer works. I tried the fix suggested by Tallytal but no success with that. Anyone - please help!

Guy

GUYUKLD, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

1. WinBook TW100 Inverse Touchscreen Fix / Reverse Touchscreen Fix - Similar Threads - WinBook TW100 Inverse

2. trying to fix touchscreen. but HID complaint touchscreen driver is from 2006???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to fix touchscreen. but HID complaint touchscreen driver is from 2006???: i dont know if this is the most current update for the driver, but the touchscreen on my laptop does not work. i did find it in the garbage so it is possible that it just needs to be replaced, but i wanted to exhaust all options before replacing it. is there another update...
  3. trying to fix touchscreen. but HID complaint touchscreen driver is from 2006???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    trying to fix touchscreen. but HID complaint touchscreen driver is from 2006???: i dont know if this is the most current update for the driver, but the touchscreen on my laptop does not work. i did find it in the garbage so it is possible that it just needs to be replaced, but i wanted to exhaust all options before replacing it. is there another update...
  4. trying to fix touchscreen. but HID complaint touchscreen driver is from 2006???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to fix touchscreen?

How to fix touchscreen?: I re-installed windows 11 and updated it but my touch screen stopped working I have a gateway laptop, but the touchscreen isn't working as intended I can't find the manufacture for it, but this is what it has.Processor IntelR CeleronR N4020 CPU @ 1.10GHz 1.10 GHz. Installed...
  6. How to fix touchscreen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix touchscreen?: I re-installed windows 11 and updated it but my touch screen stopped working I have a gateway laptop, but the touchscreen isn't working as intended I can't find the manufacture for it, but this is what it has.Processor IntelR CeleronR N4020 CPU @ 1.10GHz 1.10 GHz. Installed...
  7. Inversed Touchscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inversed Touchscreen: About a month or so ago my laptop reversed its touchscreen. Ill touch the top corner and the laptop will show as I had touched the bottom corner. Its quite frustrating and I can't figure out how to fix it. Any suggestions?...
  8. Inversed Touchscreen

Inversed Touchscreen: About a month or so ago my laptop reversed its touchscreen. Ill touch the top corner and the laptop will show as I had touched the bottom corner. Its quite frustrating and I can't figure out how to fix it. Any suggestions?...
  9. Touchscreen problem please fix it,How to make this laptop touchscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touchscreen problem please fix it,How to make this laptop touchscreen: I want my laptop to become touchscreen How can i make it any way for free please tell[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchscreen-problem-please-fix-ithow-to-make-this/5c059cec-b438-405d-acc2-a7010c42ea45
  10. How to fix/disable touchscreen I ,

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to fix/disable touchscreen I ,: I have a laptop with a broken screen (that has touch), ive been using it by connecting it to another screen , and using it as a computer. Now , out of a sudden , the touch screen started spamming , whenever I open the laptop ,the touch screen goes nuts , its like it thinks a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. winbook inverse touchscreen fix

2. winbook tw100 drivers windows 10

3. winbook touch screen not working