Windows 10: Wind direction, Windows 10 Weather app

Discus and support Wind direction, Windows 10 Weather app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How does one tell what direction the wind is coming from? A prior thread on this subject had two completely opposite responses. I am unable to find any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Carlson1246, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Wind direction, Windows 10 Weather app

How does one tell what direction the wind is coming from? A prior thread on this subject had two completely opposite responses. I am unable to find any legend for the Windows 10 weather app. Thank you.

:)

Carlson1246, Apr 13, 2021

2. Windows 10 Weather App imperial measures

Hi Miccamuk,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I can understand how frustrating it could be when things go unusual. I will certainly help you.

To guide you in right direction we want to know:

• Are you using Local Account or Microsoft Account?

We suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Open Weather App.
    • Go to Settings at the bottom left corner in Weather App.
    • Go to General tab.
    • Select show temperature in Fahrenheit
    • Select your location and set it to default.
    • Close the App once you make changes and reopen.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Deepak..Raghav, Apr 13, 2021
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Weather App not working windows 8.1

I have no problems with the weather app... on my pc, tablets, laptops, or windows phones.
    Must be regional/local problems.

Or, your store/app data files may be corrupt.
    Might want to try the apps troubleshooter.

95Viper, Apr 13, 2021
  4. OnTheWeb Win User

Wind direction, Windows 10 Weather app

Weather App not working windows 8.1

The apps troubleshooter wouldn't fix it on any of the machines. Tried syncing the app licenses, too. No dice. Uninstalling and reinstalling the MSN Weather App appears to have fixed it.

OnTheWeb, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

Wind direction, Windows 10 Weather app

1. Wind direction, Windows 10 Weather app - Similar Threads - Wind direction Weather

2. installing winds 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    installing winds 10: trying to installing windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-winds-10/8d238ce8-7cad-4e66-b9a2-301b3229c026
  3. Windows 10 Weather App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Weather App: Which is the relative humidity on the weather app in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-weather-app/0893bd39-2430-4008-96c8-56412ff919e4
  4. Windows 10 Weather App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Weather App: Which is the relative humidity on the weather app in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-weather-app/0893bd39-2430-4008-96c8-56412ff919e4
  5. Window 10 weather apps

Window 10 weather apps: How to remove the weather apps from the calendar in windows 10, I am using Windows 10 Insider Preview 19041.1 (vb_release). cheers Abe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-weather-apps/d9a21051-eb7c-492d-961b-5ea1d2329ee7
  6. Indication of Winds in the Weather App

Indication of Winds in the Weather App: I have just a clarification question: if I set the language 'Italian' and the country 'Italy' on the PC, the Weather App shows for the compass wind an indication 'IN' close to the East symbol. If I set the language 'German' and the country Germany on the PC, (where currently...
  7. Windows 10 weather app

Windows 10 weather app: How could I change/or set my location in Windows 10 default weather app on my start screen? I'm in Washington state and I am receiving Washington DC info. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-weather-app/2146b475-e856-49f9-8624-37b916f1c37a
  8. Wind speed setting in Weather App

Wind speed setting in Weather App: It seems the units used to display windspeeds in the weather app, have something to do with the language settings. This will fail as there are people working in various countries, and using various languages, so a match will be difficult. Your weather all should allow...
  9. windows 10 weather app

windows 10 weather app: As of yesterday my windows 10 weather app is only showing a daily Forecast when up until now it has also shown the hourly forecast as well. The hourly forecast has been very useful to plan my days so why has it disappeared all of a sudden. There is nothing on the net to...
  10. Windows weather app

Windows weather app: When I click on the windows weather app and some others I get this message "There’s a problem with Weather. Contact your system administrator about repairing or reinstalling it." This is the installed weather app that comes with Win 10 Pro. How do I resolve this so I can...