Windows 10: wind mail account settings

Discus and support wind mail account settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to succesfully use icloud, a .live.com and an outlook.com email. Please advise. I keep getting an error on synching. 0x85010001. I am using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Disappointed win 8 user, Nov 5, 2018.

1. wind mail account settings

I want to succesfully use icloud, a .live.com and an outlook.com email. Please advise. I keep getting an error on synching. 0x85010001. I am using Windows 10 mail, not outlook.

:)

Disappointed win 8 user, Nov 5, 2018

2. How to set up account?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you would like to setup email account. We will assist you.

I suggest you to use the Mail App installed with Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps to add an account.

• Click on “Settings”.

• Click on “Accounts”.

• Click on “Add Account”.

• Add the account information.
    You will be able to view the added accounts to the Mail App by clicking the hamburger icon on the Mail App.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 7, 2018
  3. philc43 Win User
    Cannot open mail app settings

OK, my next suggestion was going to be uninstalling Mail and Calendar and reinstalling from the Windows Store. You can have a go at this by following these steps.

1. Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell.
    2. Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    3. Enter the below command to remove the Mail and calendar app.

get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Mail and calendar app from the Windows Store.

Hope this helps, you will, of course, have to add you accounts back again.

philc43, Nov 7, 2018
  4. angus Win User

wind mail account settings

Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

wind mail account settings

1. wind mail account settings - Similar Threads - wind mail account

2. wind xp.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wind xp.: Having a clear out and one such item was an original window xp disc. Sealed with coa and all paperwork. Bought two of these new years ago and only used the one, still going strong and only used as word processor, not web work. The one I sold the buyer is now claiming it does...
  3. wind xp.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wind xp.: Having a clear out and one such item was an original window xp disc. Sealed with coa and all paperwork. Bought two of these new years ago and only used the one, still going strong and only used as word processor, not web work. The one I sold the buyer is now claiming it does...
  4. ms wind

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ms wind: hi, all sensor MS helper can some one help me ? i need to know wiill there be any windows 12? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-wind/d3790aec-4059-4ed5-b725-f258e199a721
  5. ms wind

ms wind: hi, all sensor MS helper can some one help me ? i need to know wiill there be any windows 12? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-wind/d3790aec-4059-4ed5-b725-f258e199a721
  6. setting up an e-mail account

setting up an e-mail account: I'm trying to get e-mail's from another account onto my computer, when I enter the info username and password, which I know are correct I have an error code: 0x80004005. The e-mail is working fine in outlook on a different PC, but I'm trying to get it to work with the mail...
  7. Windows Mail Setting Up Accounts

Windows Mail Setting Up Accounts: So I bought a new laptop and thought I'd set up Windows Mail. I went to mail, clicked add account and added a couple accounts successfully. Problem is it just keeps taking me back to the "Add account" screen and the "go to inbox" is greyed out. I uninstalled Mail the...
  8. winds udate

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    winds udate: 2 meses que compre mi laptop me molesta actualizar cada rato. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/winds-udate/8e1385a0-4836-4585-ba4e-934691a35719
  9. Wind speed setting in Weather App

Wind speed setting in Weather App: It seems the units used to display windspeeds in the weather app, have something to do with the language settings. This will fail as there are people working in various countries, and using various languages, so a match will be difficult. Your weather all should allow...
  10. No delete option in settings for mail accounts

in Browsers and Email
    No delete option in settings for mail accounts: I followed the tutorial and in account settings there is no option to delete the mail account. There is sync settings then account settings but below that no delete options. Please explain how to add the delete option or provide support with regard to deleting the account 44643