Windows 10: Windbg Javascript Debugger: cast js byte array to a type?

Discus and support Windbg Javascript Debugger: cast js byte array to a type? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I have the following type:struct A_TYPE {UINT64 a;UINT32 b;UINT32 c[16];}and a code that looks like this:var buf = new ArrayBuffer128;var numbers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by nop90, May 27, 2022.

1. nop90 Win User

Windbg Javascript Debugger: cast js byte array to a type?

Hello,I have the following type:struct A_TYPE {UINT64 a;UINT32 b;UINT32 c[16];}and a code that looks like this:var buf = new ArrayBuffer128;var numbers = new Uint8Arraybuf;//code that sets the numbers arrayI have tried without success casting the numbers byte array to A_TYPE using the following://attempt 1:var instantiatedType = host.typeSystem.marshalAsnumbers, srcName, typeName;//attempt 2:var type = host.getModuleTypesrcName, typeName;var instantiatedType = type.initializenumbers //initialize/constructor was a function i hoped to existAny ideas whether

:)

nop90, May 27, 2022

2. Encrypt 24 byte array into 8 byte array in c#

SHA1 and MD5 are hashes. They are lossy. TripleDES and Rijndael (Rijndael is more secure) encrypt data. To make an 24 byte array only 8 bytes without losing any data, you need compression algorithms like the ZIP deflate method. How many bytes you get out of compression algorithms depends on how dense the input 24 byte arrays are.

So basically...
    "encrypt" = TripleDES/Rijndael
    "24 byte array ... into 8 byte array" = compression/deflate algorithms

FordGT90Concept, May 27, 2022
  3. cnr.chada Win User
    Encrypt 24 byte array into 8 byte array in c#

Hi,

I have an 24 byte array and would like to convert into 8 byte hash code in c# .

I would really appreciate for your help

Thanks,
    chinna

cnr.chada, May 27, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Bringing asm.js to the Chakra JavaScript engine in Windows 10

Source: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ie/archive/2...indows-10.aspx

Brink, May 27, 2022
Thema:

1. Windbg Javascript Debugger: cast js byte array to a type? - Similar Threads - Windbg Javascript Debugger

2. Windbg Javascript Debugger: cast js byte array to a type?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windbg Javascript Debugger: cast js byte array to a type?: Hello,I have the following type:struct A_TYPE {UINT64 a;UINT32 b;UINT32 c[16];}and a code that looks like this:var buf = new ArrayBuffer128;var numbers = new Uint8Arraybuf;//code that sets the numbers arrayI have tried without success casting the numbers byte array to A_TYPE...
  3. JavaScript

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    JavaScript: when I try to connect to the internet a lot of times it comes up I'm connected I try to go to a web site and in the left side of the monitor it comes up JavaScript is corrupt. Can anyone help please Roy...
  4. Javascript

in Windows 10 Customization
    Javascript: Suddenly, my yahoo mail changed. I tried to go back to the format I was using and received a message reading: "An extension is blocking Javascript." I went into my extensions to try and figure out which one was blocking Java, but could not figure it out. How do I find out...
  5. Javascript problem.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Javascript problem.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sagunmdr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hxn0ho/javascript_problem/
  6. Javascript

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Javascript: Hello, I have been trying to correct the JavaScript Error I have been getting. The windows is windows 10 Professional , and I have 16G of memory with an I-5 processor . The problem is when I try to enable HughesNet Usage meter . It used to work just fine . A desktop Icon that...
  7. .js Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .js Error: hi With no reason and with different intervals, windows 10, show this error : Can not find script file C:\users\...\AppData\Local\Temp\tempINEE36788M.js It is annoying and does not stop :((((((((( please help Thanks...
  8. Debugger

in Windows 10 Customization
    Debugger: I am trying to play Age of Mythology on my windows 10 computer and it has worked great up to today. I just got a notice that said " Debugger detected. Unload debugger and try again". I have googled and you tubed and I can not find the fix I need. I have a basic knowledge of...
  9. Debugger issue

Debugger issue: kemical said: Code: ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * *...
  10. BSOD for js issue

BSOD for js issue: Attachment 58224 Hope i did this correctly 36965