Windows 10: Winders Defender 8.1 error

Discus and support Winders Defender 8.1 error in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Good day, error code 0x800705b4 when trying to turn on any suggestions please... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by yell242, Aug 6, 2020.

1. yell242 Win User

Winders Defender 8.1 error

Good day,

error code 0x800705b4 when trying to turn on

any suggestions please

:)

yell242, Aug 6, 2020
  2. paulmsatz Win User

Error code 0x80070643 Defender

I keep getting an error code 0x80070643 when an update relating to Winders Defender is attempted to be installed. I do not use Defender (use Kaspersky). How can I get this update to install or can I delete it?

paulmsatz, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Good alternative to Windows Defender on 8.1

I had to do a format and reinstall on my main rig, and thought I may as well upgrade to 8.1. My only real gripe is my Downloads folder lagging like hell, which I've read is due to Windows Defender. Now I really like MSE/Windows Defender because it's unobtrusive and lets me do what I want to do without pissing me off. Several attempts to try another antivirus program have always resulted in me going back to MSE (either due to viral infection or general annoyance). The lagging, while not an issue per se, is annoying the hell out of me. So I'd like suggestions for a good, free alternative that will be unobtrusive, not try to block everything I want to do (I'm smart enough to know what I'm doing), and not make my PC lag even when running a schedules scan.

Thanks.

Red_Machine, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Winders Defender 8.1 error

window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Winders Defender 8.1 error

1. Winders Defender 8.1 error - Similar Threads - Winders Defender error

2. Windows Mixed Reality Portal Error 1-8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality Portal Error 1-8: I am having an issue where this error keeps popping up when plugging my hdmi port in. Mind you I am using a converter, all but one of my ports are using the hdmi that's boxed off on one side. So I felt to use a converter. It's not catching it at all. I just would like to...
  3. Windows Mixed Reality Portal Error 1-8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mixed Reality Portal Error 1-8: I am having an issue where this error keeps popping up when plugging my hdmi port in. Mind you I am using a converter, all but one of my ports are using the hdmi that's boxed off on one side. So I felt to use a converter. It's not catching it at all. I just would like to...
  4. windows defender of windows 8.1 or 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows defender of windows 8.1 or 8: hi! why i am still getting updates of windows defender in that version of windows 8 that is end of support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-of-windows-81-or-8/83aeb713-2ade-4ca9-a18b-0741d1d18df0
  5. Error code: 1-8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code: 1-8: A few months ago I bought the virtual reality headset hp reverb g2 and after a week i did not playing them I had the error 8-1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-1-8/528667d3-0819-45b7-8cf4-848089f68983
  6. Error code: 1-8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error code: 1-8: A few months ago I bought the virtual reality headset hp reverb g2 and after a week i did not playing them I had the error 8-1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-1-8/528667d3-0819-45b7-8cf4-848089f68983
  7. Buit in winder file burner.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Buit in winder file burner.: so, I was trying to burn some mp4 files to DVD-R using the built-in file burner on windows 10 but when I tried it on my VHS which supports DVD and it would not play but I sadly don't have windows media player because I used the media creation tool to upgrade to windows 10 and...
  8. Microsoft Side winder keyboard problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Side winder keyboard problem: My PC has been updated with version 2004. Now the volume keys on the top of the key board do not work. I can change the volume with the lower right hand screen icon. Any ideas?...
  9. windows Defender for Windows 8

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows Defender for Windows 8: windows defender has been disabled on my WINDOWS 8 laptop. I DO NOT WANT TO UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 10. how can i re-install Windows Defender on my WINDOWS 8 laptop? [Moderator Edit: Moved from: Windows \ Windows 8 \ Security & Privacy \ Security and Privacy]...
  10. Windows Defender 8(8/8.1) vs Windows Defender 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender 8(8/8.1) vs Windows Defender 10: Can you please let me know the various endpoint security features offered via windows defender 8 and windows defender 10. I also heard MS is offering ATP support on Windows 8 , so if that is the case, I can buy some time to migrate to windows 10 and still purchase ATP ?...