Windows 10: Windiff equivalent for Windows 11

Discus and support Windiff equivalent for Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am running Windows 11 Pro. I have read about the Windiff file comparison program that was available from MS on earlier versions of Windows.Is there a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by estherlavera, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Windiff equivalent for Windows 11

I am running Windows 11 Pro. I have read about the Windiff file comparison program that was available from MS on earlier versions of Windows.Is there a version of Windiff that will work on W11?Thanks.Ron

:)

estherlavera, Mar 29, 2023

2. Does windiff exec available in windows 10 64 bit?

*Original Title: windiff exe

Does windiff exec available in windows 10 64 bit? If not, what can I use to compare files and or folders?

Carld090439, Mar 29, 2023
  3. athenian Win User
    Does windiff exec available in windows 10 64 bit?

Hi, Rakesh

I think you did not understand what WinDiff is for. WinDiff is for file comparison. WinDiff was part of Windows SDK until version 7 and .net framework 4. is it clear now?

Help from Microsoft has come from high to low in so many cases. You are part of the biggest Software company, so please keep up to the standards. I hope you could, eventually come with the best answer. Thanks.

athenian, Mar 29, 2023
Thema:

Windiff equivalent for Windows 11

1. Windiff equivalent for Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Windiff equivalent

2. MS Money showing Investment 'Last Price' in GBP equivalent rather than original currency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Money showing Investment 'Last Price' in GBP equivalent rather than original currency: I recently added a new investment and account in USD, my base currency is GBP. When I view the account summary it shows the Cost and Market value in USD but the Last price in GBP equivalent. I have other investments in C$ and EUR which show the Last Price in their original...
  3. MS Money showing Investment 'Last Price' in GBP equivalent rather than original currency

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Money showing Investment 'Last Price' in GBP equivalent rather than original currency: I recently added a new investment and account in USD, my base currency is GBP. When I view the account summary it shows the Cost and Market value in USD but the Last price in GBP equivalent. I have other investments in C$ and EUR which show the Last Price in their original...
  4. What is URL equivalent of Win + F Microsoft Feedback Hub?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is URL equivalent of Win + F Microsoft Feedback Hub?: I need help with feedback to Microsoft via the Feedback Hub Win + F which is not working for my business environment.I used following link Is this browser equivalent of Win+F?...
  5. What is URL equivalent of Win + F Microsoft Feedback Hub?

What is URL equivalent of Win + F Microsoft Feedback Hub?: I need help with feedback to Microsoft via the Feedback Hub Win + F which is not working for my business environment.I used following link Is this browser equivalent of Win+F?...
  6. Other options than Windows, that are equivalent?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Other options than Windows, that are equivalent?: Are there any viable options out there, that are Windows program compatible? I use programs I cannot use on other OS's, I have tried many times using program equivalents that just do not work.I am so sick and tired of Windows doing whatever it wants, even though I have...
  7. Other options than Windows, that are equivalent?

Other options than Windows, that are equivalent?: Are there any viable options out there, that are Windows program compatible? I use programs I cannot use on other OS's, I have tried many times using program equivalents that just do not work.I am so sick and tired of Windows doing whatever it wants, even though I have...
  8. Other options than Windows, that are equivalent?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Windows 10 equivalent to Screen Time?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 equivalent to Screen Time?: Hey hey, I’ve been using the screen time settings on my iPhone to keep myself from spending too much time browsing the internet by blocking Safari. I could undo this within seconds — and I do when I really need to check something — but weirdly enough this is allowing me to...
  10. Windiff equivalent for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windiff equivalent for Windows 11: I am running Windows 11 Pro. I have read about the Windiff file comparison program that was available from MS on earlier versions of Windows.Is there a version of Windiff that will work on W11?Thanks.Ron...