Windows 10: windiows 10

Discus and support windiows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my text is aways in a white box, how do I turn this off ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Martin and Martin, Oct 15, 2021.

1. windiows 10

my text is aways in a white box, how do I turn this off ?

:)

Martin and Martin, Oct 15, 2021

2. those windiows mobile 5.0 have a wifi

those plam treo windiows mobile 5.0 have a wifi

lukewealth, Oct 15, 2021
  3. Windiows 10 scanner function problems

Hi Samuel,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern that the scanner is not working.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted or outdated drivers after installing the update, try the below and check if it helps.

Share this information to assist you better.

• What error message does it shows when you try to use Scanner?
    • Are you able to discover and view Scanner through PC?
    I suggest you to follow the below given methods and check if issue is resolved.

Method 1:

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Method 2:

Please try to un-install and install latest display driver and check if it helps

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows + X, click on Device Manager.
    • In the list of hardware categories, look for the device that you want to update, and then double-tap or double-click the device name.
    • Click the Driver tab, tap or click
      Uninstall,
    Download the latest driver from manufacturer’s website and install.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 15, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windiows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 15, 2021
Thema:

windiows 10

1. windiows 10 - Similar Threads - windiows

2. does intalling windiows 22h1 allow to update to windows 11 tiwhout tpm 2.0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does intalling windiows 22h1 allow to update to windows 11 tiwhout tpm 2.0: i just want windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-intalling-windiows-22h1-allow-to-update-to/ed2cf26f-acfa-4fd2-b3f1-70a9b4dbe175
  3. does intalling windiows 22h1 allow to update to windows 11 tiwhout tpm 2.0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    does intalling windiows 22h1 allow to update to windows 11 tiwhout tpm 2.0: i just want windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-intalling-windiows-22h1-allow-to-update-to/ed2cf26f-acfa-4fd2-b3f1-70a9b4dbe175
  4. does intalling windiows 22h1 allow to update to windows 11 tiwhout tpm 2.0

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. lost windiows 10 pro key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    lost windiows 10 pro key: bought a used server that came with windows 10 pro, and didn't register it to my Microsoft account a couple of weeks later, Windows crashed, I did wipe the hard drive, and I'm now trying to install another copy of Windows, but I don't know how to get the key back....
  6. lost windiows 10 pro key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost windiows 10 pro key: bought a used server that came with windows 10 pro, and didn't register it to my Microsoft account a couple of weeks later, Windows crashed, I did wipe the hard drive, and I'm now trying to install another copy of Windows, but I don't know how to get the key back....
  7. lost windiows 10 pro key

8. OEM - HIDClass - 18.16.37.672 udate appear in Windiows Update on my HPO Elite X2 G4...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OEM - HIDClass - 18.16.37.672 udate appear in Windiows Update on my HPO Elite X2 G4...: Today, June 26, 2022, an uodate name "OEM - HIDClass - 18.16.37.672" appear on Windows Update with Pending Uodate status.When I click Install Now button, the installation do not proceed as it should be. I have reboot and try to install again but the OEM - HIDClass -...
  9. OEM - HIDClass - 18.16.37.672 udate appear in Windiows Update on my HPO Elite X2 G4...

OEM - HIDClass - 18.16.37.672 udate appear in Windiows Update on my HPO Elite X2 G4...: Today, June 26, 2022, an uodate name "OEM - HIDClass - 18.16.37.672" appear on Windows Update with Pending Uodate status.When I click Install Now button, the installation do not proceed as it should be. I have reboot and try to install again but the OEM - HIDClass -...
  10. windiows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    windiows 10: my text is aways in a white box, how do I turn this off ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windiows-10/839220bf-6819-4542-a1bd-1dfbab6bc2bd