Windows 10: Windiws 10 is stuck when i try to update what should i do?

Discus and support Windiws 10 is stuck when i try to update what should i do? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If there is someone that can help me please doOk so i was trying to instal the most recent as of 23/01/2022 update and when i hit on the buton that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CammyTheDumb, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Windiws 10 is stuck when i try to update what should i do?

If there is someone that can help me please doOk so i was trying to instal the most recent as of 23/01/2022 update and when i hit on the buton that restarts my pc it got stuck thereAs of 15:11 PM EEST it still isnt workingPLEASE HELP

:)

CammyTheDumb, Jan 23, 2022
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jan 23, 2022
  3. Nate W.H. Win User
    Update problems

Hi TiffanyBowers,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Community. I understand your Lumia 610 keeps getting stuck on step 6 of the update that you're trying to install. I can provide you a few steps to try in an effort to resolve the update issue.

There are a couple of different steps on a support page located at
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2484484
    that we'll want to try. I would suggest the steps for stuck in download mode, stuck at OEM splash screen, and error not listed on this page.

Before performing the suggested reset under the steps for error not listed, I would first suggest trying a soft reset. If you're able to remove the battery, leaving it out of the phone for a few minutes will soft reset the phone. Another option for performing
    a soft reset would be to hold the power and volume down buttons until the phone has restarted completely.

Please let us know if any of these suggestions are helpful to your update issue.

Regards,

Nate W.H., Jan 23, 2022
  4. MIkew365 Win User

Windiws 10 is stuck when i try to update what should i do?

Windows Update Stuck

Updating my laptop which I haven't used for 6 months.
    I go to Settings, Update and Security, and there are a list of 10 updates, 2 of which say pending install, the others say pending download. Left laptop on overnight and still saying the same this morning.
    Ran Windows Troubleshooting Updates twice, both times found no problem.
    Have good Wi-Fi signal. Have re-booted several times. Now stuck. Can you please suggest how I get round this please.

MIkew365, Jan 23, 2022
Thema:

Windiws 10 is stuck when i try to update what should i do?

1. Windiws 10 is stuck when i try to update what should i do? - Similar Threads - Windiws stuck try

2. My PC got stuck in windows 10 update. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC got stuck in windows 10 update. What should I do?: How much time it takes to update the PC in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-got-stuck-in-windows-10-update-what-should-i/d4b17be3-0123-40cf-b922-20373df85438
  3. My PC got stuck in windows 10 update. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My PC got stuck in windows 10 update. What should I do?: How much time it takes to update the PC in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-got-stuck-in-windows-10-update-what-should-i/d4b17be3-0123-40cf-b922-20373df85438
  4. I tried to do a memory diagnostic and it is stuck on the restart screen, what should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried to do a memory diagnostic and it is stuck on the restart screen, what should I do?: The reason I did the diagnostic was because I had gotten new ram and later on I was getting problems with syncing, and starting games on steam....
  5. I tried to do a memory diagnostic and it is stuck on the restart screen, what should I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I tried to do a memory diagnostic and it is stuck on the restart screen, what should I do?: The reason I did the diagnostic was because I had gotten new ram and later on I was getting problems with syncing, and starting games on steam....
  6. I tried to do a memory diagnostic and it is stuck on the restart screen, what should I do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. What should I do with this optional update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What should I do with this optional update: I have an optional update Western Digital Technologies - WDC-SAM 4.55.25.661 My Passport and I'm not really sure if I download & install it, if it will do something to the SSD on this MSI gf76 Katina laptop or will it automatically pick up the external HD and update the...
  8. Windiws 10 is stuck when i try to update what should i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windiws 10 is stuck when i try to update what should i do?: If there is someone that can help me please doOk so i was trying to instal the most recent as of 23/01/2022 update and when i hit on the buton that restarts my pc it got stuck thereAs of 15:11 PM EEST it still isnt workingPLEASE HELP...
  9. Windiws 10 is stuck when i try to update what should i do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windiws 10 is stuck when i try to update what should i do?: If there is someone that can help me please doOk so i was trying to instal the most recent as of 23/01/2022 update and when i hit on the buton that restarts my pc it got stuck thereAs of 15:11 PM EEST it still isnt workingPLEASE HELP...
  10. Stuck at 48% what should i do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck at 48% what should i do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KINGDUEB [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dtunqz/stuck_at_48_what_should_i_do/