Windows 10: Windiws 11 CPU requirements

Discus and support Windiws 11 CPU requirements in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It really torks me that MS will not allow almost all current users with good cpu's to not be able to upgrade to win 11. My processor is faster than... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sl2222, Nov 17, 2021.

1. sl2222 Win User

Windiws 11 CPU requirements

It really torks me that MS will not allow almost all current users with good cpu's to not be able to upgrade to win 11. My processor is faster than some on their "so called" approved list.Well you can take your approved list and shove it. When win 10 wears out I will go to a chromebook or heaven forbid, an apple.It is a shame that MS with so much money has to screw the consumer fo a larger profit

:)

sl2222, Nov 17, 2021
  2. TCanuck42 Win User

Building A Computer. Experts Help Please.

THanks for your suggestions. Just exactly how do you actually overclock the cpu. what steps are required?

TCanuck42, Nov 17, 2021
  3. TCanuck42 Win User
    Building A Computer. Experts Help Please.

THanks for your suggestions. Just exactly how do you actually overclock the cpu. what steps are required?

TCanuck42, Nov 17, 2021
  4. JaYp146 Win User

[FS][US] CPU, NForce4 skt 754 motherboard (with PCI-express slot, rare!), DDR RAM

bump, CPU's stepping is now listed.

JaYp146, Nov 17, 2021
Thema:

1. Windiws 11 CPU requirements - Similar Threads - Windiws CPU requirements

2. Windows 11 CPU requirement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 CPU requirement: I have a cheapo laptop that I have the Pentium Silver N5000 CPU that I was able to upgrade to Windows 11 just fine. My GAMING deskptop is running the Intel Core I-7-7770K which will run any game at full throttle with no issues at all and yet it is not able to meet the...
  3. Windows 11 CPU requirement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 CPU requirement: I have a cheapo laptop that I have the Pentium Silver N5000 CPU that I was able to upgrade to Windows 11 just fine. My GAMING deskptop is running the Intel Core I-7-7770K which will run any game at full throttle with no issues at all and yet it is not able to meet the...
  4. Window 11 CPU Requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 CPU Requirements: Hi. Are you going to be expanding the list of approved CPUs for Windows 11 please? I have seen the list at https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/design/minimum/supported/windows-11-supported-intel-processors but this doesn't include my CPU i5-7200U. However, my...
  5. Window 11 CPU Requirements

Window 11 CPU Requirements: Hi. Are you going to be expanding the list of approved CPUs for Windows 11 please? I have seen the list at https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/design/minimum/supported/windows-11-supported-intel-processors but this doesn't include my CPU i5-7200U. However, my...
  6. Windiws 11 CPU requirements

Windiws 11 CPU requirements: It really torks me that MS will not allow almost all current users with good cpu's to not be able to upgrade to win 11. My processor is faster than some on their "so called" approved list.Well you can take your approved list and shove it. When win 10 wears out I will go to a...
  7. Windows 11 CPU requirement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 CPU requirement: can in future Windows 11 can work in i3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-cpu-requirement/1b80dd35-7dc1-417c-9744-07e0c2cb82e1
  8. Windows 11 CPU requirement

Windows 11 CPU requirement: can in future Windows 11 can work in i3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-cpu-requirement/1b80dd35-7dc1-417c-9744-07e0c2cb82e1
  9. Not Meeting CPU Requirements for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Meeting CPU Requirements for Windows 11: I have three computers, two laptops and one desktop. All are between two and four years old and have Core i5's and i7's. None of them meet the CPU requirements for Windows 11. What does MS want me to do? Through away all my existing PC's?...
  10. Not Meeting CPU Requirements for Windows 11

Not Meeting CPU Requirements for Windows 11: I have three computers, two laptops and one desktop. All are between two and four years old and have Core i5's and i7's. None of them meet the CPU requirements for Windows 11. What does MS want me to do? Through away all my existing PC's?...