Windows 10: Windo 10 Reinstall Problem

Discus and support Windo 10 Reinstall Problem in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Dear Sir /Madam While re install the window 10 /make the factory reset to my laptop Dell Inspiron ,it gos well till the the attched screen to add the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MohamedHegazy2, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Windo 10 Reinstall Problem

Dear Sir /Madam

While re install the window 10 /make the factory reset to my laptop Dell Inspiron ,it gos well till the the attched screen to add the basic likelike cou ,time zone and language then I add the wifi password then shows it take a moment and restart and get the same screen back.

I have been trying for 24 hr without any progress .

Could you please help me in this issue Windo 10 Reinstall Problem [​IMG]

:)

MohamedHegazy2, Nov 20, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 20, 2018
  3. windos 10 problems

Hello there

I have just tried what you suggested above but it has not fixed the problem. Thanks for trying

jmcquillan, Nov 20, 2018
  4. Windo 10 Reinstall Problem

windos problem

I installed cracked windos 10 on licensed windos 8.1 (accidentally)

Can i get it back licensed windos 8.1 or 10

On my pc

( i have a copy of old windos in c drive)

sumitkumarx86, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

Windo 10 Reinstall Problem

1. Windo 10 Reinstall Problem - Similar Threads - Windo Reinstall Problem

2. Problems reinstalling Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems reinstalling Windows 10.: Okay, so I'll sum it up from beginning to end without taking too much of your time. Was having memory address issues and blue death screens with error message "Critical Process Died" This led to me using a pre-boot diagnostic checker on my memory, as I have had to...
  3. windoe is not update

windoe is not update: windoe is not update and show the window update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windoe-is-not-update/6ef87cb1-ed66-4586-8a82-41b867766e27
  4. windos 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windos 10: ms word is free include in windows10 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windos-10/b0b5e27f-eb8f-45c3-81dd-46a0ee83a241"
  5. Windoes explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windoes explorer: I am using windows 10 64bit. When I use windows explorer and rename or move a file inside a folder, after execution it will jump to the top of the folder instead of staying on the file. Also is I save a file somewhere, when I go to save another file in the same place, it...
  6. windos 10S

windos 10S: WHICH of the following options are available on windows 10 S operating system. 1 . Uninstallation of a driver device maanger 2. System Restore 3. Reinstallation from factory –reset media 4.Reset...
  7. Windos 10 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windos 10 update: Hi Team- My PC accepted an Update Window 10 last week. I've had tons of errors and worked my way through most of them. I reset my PC- Reinstalled the programs I need. However, I still have a GREEN screen when I wake up my PC. Once Microsoft starts and asks for my password...
  8. Problem Reinstalling

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem Reinstalling: Hello, I have been trying to reset my windows 10 computer as it has been infected with malware. I cannot solve the problem and have been trying for two days, I would like some help. My error is that whenever my PC restarts, the files, apps, programs revert to a certain...
  9. Problem Reinstalling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem Reinstalling: Hello, I have been trying to reset my windows 10 computer as it has been infected with malware. I cannot solve the problem and have been trying for two days, I would like some help. My error is that whenever my PC restarts, the files, apps, programs revert to a certain...
  10. Windoes 10 upgrade

Windoes 10 upgrade: following a windows 10 upgrade via the internet I am unable to get past the Select Keyboard screen making the computer completely inoperable. how do I get round this? Thanks Graham...