Windows 10: Windoes 10 Flash Green Screen Video

Discus and support Windoes 10 Flash Green Screen Video in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi All, I have read on another thread that I need to disable Flash Hardware Acceleration in edge. My videos are green screens. Can somebody tell me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by STICK, Oct 17, 2015.

1. STICK Win User

Windoes 10 Flash Green Screen Video

Hi All,
    I have read on another thread that I need to disable Flash Hardware Acceleration in edge. My videos are green screens. Can somebody tell me where I can do this? The only option I seem to have is to switch Flash off in Edge?

Thanks

:)

STICK, Oct 17, 2015

2. Internet Explorer in Windows 10 Professional

How do I get Adobe Flash Player to work in Internet Explorer 11? All I get is a green screen when I try to play videos. Adobe tells me that the flash player is OK but when I try it I get a green screen.

leohenderson, Oct 17, 2015
  3. Playing Videos Posted on Facebook

Not only Facebook, but every video I try to watch. Even videos on Bing, I get either a black screen or a green screen. I get the sound, but get no picture, my Windows 8 had no problem. I checked my flash player and am running the correct flash player
    for Windows 10 Edge. Do you have a patch to fix this?

TomMoore_766, Oct 17, 2015
  4. Windoes 10 Flash Green Screen Video

I have solved it by installing an older graphic driver for Windows 8.1.

TairikuOkami, Oct 17, 2015
  5. STICK Win User
    Hi All,

I tried many things but I have solved it. I found the solution on another thread.

Press the WINDOWS button + R
    in the run window type inetcpl.cpl - this opens up the internet options dialogue,
    Select the advanced tab
    check the box that says 'Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering*
    apply

this worked for me.

STICK, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windoes 10 Flash Green Screen Video

1. Windoes 10 Flash Green Screen Video - Similar Threads - Windoes Flash Green

2. [Win11]Video show blackscreen/green screen/flash symptom when playback HEVC video by...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Win11]Video show blackscreen/green screen/flash symptom when playback HEVC video by...: on my windows 11 OS AMD platform unit, my unit support dolby vision functionplayback local HEVC video by movie&TV or online playback hevc video by edge on nexflixit is found video show abnormal symptom such as blackscreen/green screen/flash symptomsee below picif MSFT can...
  3. How to fix a Green Screen on Flash Videos

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How to fix a Green Screen on Flash Videos: It says on the internet, that to fix this problem, I should right click on the video and go to "settings" and uncheck "Enable Hardware Acceleration" box. The problem is, that when I right click on the video, no where do I see "settings" on the screen that pops up . Any advice...
  4. Windows 10 - Video displays as a green screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - Video displays as a green screen: I am using Windows 10 Home, version 2004 OS build 19041.630 and when playing video it displays as a green screen. I have tried the following but it did not resolve the problem. - Restarting the computer - Checking for the lastest Windows updates - Running the...
  5. videos display as a green screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    videos display as a green screen: Just in the last month, video player on certain videos provides audio but I am only seeing a green screen. I have exhausted what I know to try to fix the problem....
  6. green screen flashes then computer crashes.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    green screen flashes then computer crashes.: while playing games like call of duty and rainbow six siege my computer will show a green screen with nothing on it randomly and then restart. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-screen-flashes-then-computer-crashes/943eb3c9-9e06-4173-b312-06bf1a95bab1
  7. Flashing green screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flashing green screen: Screen flashes green at login. Cannot type or click anything. Tried safe mode and it still happens. How do I fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flashing-green-screen/062e901e-4361-4128-85a2-29b20b21d007
  8. Screen flashing green

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen flashing green: My screen keeps flashing green like every 5 seconds. I have a dual monitor set up and it only happens to my second monitor. i dont understand why this is happening can someone please tell me how to fix this issue...
  9. Green screen for videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Green screen for videos: I'm not sure how long ago I updated my computer, but I want to say about a month maybe less than that I tried to watch a video on Youtube and I could only see a green screen and hearwhatwas being said in the video. So I did some research and found out you could disable...
  10. Green screen videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Green screen videos: I've recently downloaded the new version of Windows, and since then I've been getting this issue where other than chrome because I turned off Hardware acceleration. Every other apps have green screen when I play videos. For example like instagram. i need help a respond will...