Windows 10: Windoes 11 upgrades

Discus and support Windoes 11 upgrades in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why does Micrsofot insist on calling new versions of Windows upgrades, when they #10 and #11 actually remove functionality that one uses?I now find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MaureenClarkNZ, Nov 13, 2021.

1. Windoes 11 upgrades

Why does Micrsofot insist on calling new versions of Windows upgrades, when they #10 and #11 actually remove functionality that one uses?I now find that #11 has removed the functionality of the taskbar - it is no longer positioned on the RHS where I need it, and it has reverted to the bottom of the screen, and is thin, hard to see for my visual impairment. There were other downgrades in Windows 10 too.Why is Windows so unkind to customers who have used certain functionalities in previous versions. I wonder if Apple does the same or if I should migrate there?

:)

MaureenClarkNZ, Nov 13, 2021
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Nov 13, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 13, 2021
  4. swarfega Win User

Windoes 11 upgrades

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Nov 13, 2021
Thema:

Windoes 11 upgrades

1. Windoes 11 upgrades - Similar Threads - Windoes upgrades

2. Can't upgrade from Windoes 10 to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't upgrade from Windoes 10 to Windows 11: PC health check shows everything is fine, the PC is upgradable, it restarts several times and takes a very long time, then reverses all the changes made to the Windows 10 and does not upgrade!...
  3. Can't upgrade from Windoes 10 to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't upgrade from Windoes 10 to Windows 11: PC health check shows everything is fine, the PC is upgradable, it restarts several times and takes a very long time, then reverses all the changes made to the Windows 10 and does not upgrade!...
  4. Can't upgrade from Windoes 10 to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windoes 10 post-upgrade issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windoes 10 post-upgrade issues: hi!i had the hidden admin account enabled in my windows 7, but now that i upgraded to windows 10, i cant have access to it, even after activating the admin account feature with CMD.i know that the account exists because it requires me to use its password whatever i intend to...
  6. Windoes 10 post-upgrade issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windoes 10 post-upgrade issues: hi!i had the hidden admin account enabled in my windows 7, but now that i upgraded to windows 10, i cant have access to it, even after activating the admin account feature with CMD.i know that the account exists because it requires me to use its password whatever i intend to...
  7. Windoes 10 post-upgrade issues

8. Windoes 11 upgrades

Windoes 11 upgrades: Why does Micrsofot insist on calling new versions of Windows upgrades, when they #10 and #11 actually remove functionality that one uses?I now find that #11 has removed the functionality of the taskbar - it is no longer positioned on the RHS where I need it, and it has...
  9. Windos upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windos upgrade: I have an old, computer running Windows 8.1 Pro. I have a new computer with windows 10 home. Can I transfer the win 8.1 pro license to my new computer and then upgrade to windows 10 pro?...
  10. hi i have a windos 7 key and i upgrade to windows 10 and i cant use the key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    hi i have a windos 7 key and i upgrade to windows 10 and i cant use the key: i have a windows 7 key and now a have a windows 10 and i cant activity it using the windows 7 key. plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-have-a-windos-7-key-and-i-upgrade-to-windows/ddf470d2-14c7-40bf-9590-de27adc43f5f"