Windows 10: Windoes explorer

Discus and support Windoes explorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am using windows 10 64bit. When I use windows explorer and rename or move a file inside a folder, after execution it will jump to the top of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by tonedeaf2, Dec 2, 2018.

1. tonedeaf2 Win User

Windoes explorer

I am using windows 10 64bit.

When I use windows explorer and rename or move a file inside a folder, after execution it will jump to the top of the folder instead of staying on the file.

Also is I save a file somewhere, when I go to save another file in the same place, it doesnt remember where I last saved.

:)

tonedeaf2, Dec 2, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

How can I remove this virus remnant?

I was also going to suggest Autoruns.

Check to make sure it isn't attaching itself to explorer. It should be the 3rd thing listed in Autoruns, the listing for the Shell. It should just be Explorer.exe. If it is anything else, that might be your problem.

newtekie1, Dec 2, 2018
  3. setting default view for Winodws Explorer Search Reasults

Thank you for the detailed response. To change the search result's view from content to list, we suggest following the steps below:

• Open the File Explorer and try to search for files.
    • In the toolbar, open the View tab and click List
      to change the view.
    • Once changed, close the File Explorer.
    • Open the File Explorer again and try to search to see if the setting has been retained.

After performing the steps above, reply back to us so we can provide additional help.

Jennifer Cha, Dec 2, 2018
  4. Windoes explorer

Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

Windoes explorer

1. Windoes explorer - Similar Threads - Windoes explorer

2. windos 11 '

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windos 11 ': i buy a laptop second hand the first owner make it hard to instal any program using his adminstrator permisson and hack me every singel day i want to instal new win to delet his account idig the web to find ansewrs but no way even run prompet win activation properties...
  3. windos 11 '

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windos 11 ': i buy a laptop second hand the first owner make it hard to instal any program using his adminstrator permisson and hack me every singel day i want to instal new win to delet his account idig the web to find ansewrs but no way even run prompet win activation properties...
  4. I think i have corrupted windos files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I think i have corrupted windos files: When i hover over the task bar it had the blue laoding circle so I restarted the pc and now it has the "reboot and select proper boot device" message. I tried resting bios and using the ssd where my windows is installed and nothing works...
  5. I think i have corrupted windos files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think i have corrupted windos files: When i hover over the task bar it had the blue laoding circle so I restarted the pc and now it has the "reboot and select proper boot device" message. I tried resting bios and using the ssd where my windows is installed and nothing works...
  6. I think i have corrupted windos files

7. Unable to log in to my laptop windos 11

Unable to log in to my laptop windos 11: This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option, or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and then try again"....
  8. Windoes Explorer Doesn't Refresh

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windoes Explorer Doesn't Refresh: Recently upgraded to windows 11. Whenever I navigate up one directory in windows explorer, I get the circle/hourglass load cursor for ~10 seconds. Also, whenever I copy/cut and paste a document into another directory, it doesn't show up until I hit refresh button at top of...
  9. Windoes Explorer Doesn't Refresh

Windoes Explorer Doesn't Refresh: Recently upgraded to windows 11. Whenever I navigate up one directory in windows explorer, I get the circle/hourglass load cursor for ~10 seconds. Also, whenever I copy/cut and paste a document into another directory, it doesn't show up until I hit refresh button at top of...
  10. Windos 10 file explorer crashes every time trying to open it.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windos 10 file explorer crashes every time trying to open it.: Hello can you help me my windows 10 are crashing just like in this video. I tried to watch videos in youtube and find the answer, but non of them get the problem fix. 55265