Windows 10: windoes start button opening real slow

Discus and support windoes start button opening real slow in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hey i am using an hdd and i get this lag whenever im pressing the start button. and in my older laptop it had an hdd as well it worked fine there was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gosogo, Oct 13, 2020.

1. gosogo Win User

windoes start button opening real slow

hey i am using an hdd and i get this lag whenever im pressing the start button. and in my older laptop it had an hdd as well

it worked fine there was no delay. so how can i fix this problem

:)

gosogo, Oct 13, 2020

2. Windows 10 "Start" Button Panel Will Not Open - "Search Windows" Will Not Open - Windows 10 "Notification Panel" Will Not Open

I can't open the Windows Start button to get to the screens listed. Any other suggestions? This seems to have happened after the most recent update.

karenS_784, Oct 13, 2020
  3. Real slow, brnd new hp

Just bought new hp laptop, real slow. Anyone have any suggestions, Thxs

LouieCastillo, Oct 13, 2020
  4. windoes start button opening real slow

Start Button displaying but not working

The start button was working until there was a forced reboot (power failure). Then left click (normal click) over the start button does absolutely nothing. Right click brings up a menu but "programs" and also "settings" are missing and not included on this list. Search or Task View buttons do not work either with "normal" click. Does anyone have any suggestion or fixes?
    Thank you in advance *Huh
    Sue

suejbakula, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

windoes start button opening real slow

1. windoes start button opening real slow - Similar Threads - windoes start button

2. blinking power button and slow start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blinking power button and slow start up: So when ever im done using my laptop and i close the lid and then whenever i open back up the screen is black and all i see that the power button is blinking and then i hold the power button it powers back on like normal, but the start up is very slow than before. if there is...
  3. blinking power button and slow start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blinking power button and slow start up: So when ever im done using my laptop and i close the lid and then whenever i open back up the screen is black and all i see that the power button is blinking and then i hold the power button it powers back on like normal, but the start up is very slow than before. if there is...
  4. change what the start button opens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change what the start button opens: On windows 11 when the start button is pressed it shows a windows with recently install apps and items that are pinned to the taskbar - apparently. In order to see a list of programs installed the 'All apps' button must be pressed my question is: is it possible to change it...
  5. change what the start button opens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    change what the start button opens: On windows 11 when the start button is pressed it shows a windows with recently install apps and items that are pinned to the taskbar - apparently. In order to see a list of programs installed the 'All apps' button must be pressed my question is: is it possible to change it...
  6. WINDOES DEFENDER NOT OPENNING

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WINDOES DEFENDER NOT OPENNING: MY WINDOWS DEFENDER IS N0T OPENING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windoes-defender-not-openning/d9c38c14-7e5d-4d47-a8c7-ac341a5f37eb
  7. Windos Start and search are bugging out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windos Start and search are bugging out: Hi what does it mean when y windows start menu and search app keeps scrolling on its own? ty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windos-start-and-search-are-bugging-out/f56695ee-0784-4021-b1fc-d547d4a9a39c
  8. Start button wont open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Start button wont open: Cant open start icon cant open explorer cant open PFD files I have 22 new updates cant access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-button-wont-open/2d1e7a2c-b002-4f6d-afda-27f3a2c3bd7e
  9. System is slow to start up and programs are slow to open

in Windows 10 Customization
    System is slow to start up and programs are slow to open: System is slow to start up and programs are slow to open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10/f7c13e5f-fe9c-4a8f-98cc-3d25990168c3
  10. Laptop is slow to start up and start menu & button not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop is slow to start up and start menu & button not working: Laptop is slow to start up and start menu & button not working, it happened after the last windows 10 updates. I read that so many people have the same problem. I tried many of the solutions online, but nothing seems working. Please helpppppppppppp...