Windows 10: windoows 10 pro de-actavation with windows 10 pro to windows home .

Discus and support windoows 10 pro de-actavation with windows 10 pro to windows home . in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; well here I go to my computer Thursday November 8th, and out the wild blue my windows 10 pro licence is not activated, apparently the licence now is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by caravan, Nov 10, 2018.

1. caravan Win User

windoows 10 pro de-actavation with windows 10 pro to windows home .

well here I go to my computer Thursday November 8th, and out the wild blue my windows 10 pro licence is not activated, apparently the licence now is just for windows 10 home,I say what the hell is going on, I upgraded to a yr ago and all of a sudden my licence is not a legitimate licence for windows10 pro, all of a sudden I think well maybe I made a mistake and the free upgrade from 8.1 was only good for a year or whatever, well whatever so I do some searching on the web and first thing I should is try a reset of windows 10 pro in which apparently I should HAVE NEVER DONE AS I FOUND OUT THE FOLLOWING DAY THAT A DAM FIX WAS COMING , HERES A PRIME EXAMPLE of people like myself that get little over excited and do things you should not do but that's me , I wont even tell you what I did next, well I will what the hell, I went out a bought a new computer , stupid or what at any rate I needed one anyway mine was about 8 yrs old and a very slow processor at that, but just the same its something that should not happen Microsoft , you do have a notification in the little right corner that you should utilize for these emergencies and don't get your customers in a uproar or get something to warn people a pop up or something in notifications area or some dam thing, at any rate when I did reset which took around two hrs to complete my dam mouse would not respond at all along with my keyboard nothing , I have had no problem at all with windows 10 pro since I upgraded until now, Microsoft give your activation servers a good check ,I here it was only one persent or something like that that were actually effected, but dammit give us a notice or something , okay I have to say very bad you server tecks , at any rate took my old computer to best buy and told them the situation apparently there was 8 more in there with same problem, well that's it I have said my two cents worth here.

:)

caravan, Nov 10, 2018

2. Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

windoows 10 pro de-actavation with windows 10 pro to windows home . windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, Nov 10, 2018
  3. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Nov 10, 2018
  4. Caring1 Win User

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

1. windoows 10 pro de-actavation with windows 10 pro to windows home . - Similar Threads - windoows pro actavation

2. Pasar de windows 10 home a windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pasar de windows 10 home a windows 10 pro: Hola muy buenas noches a todos, tengo una duda con respecto a poder pasar de windows 10 home a windows 10 pro, resulta que me arme un computador hacer unos días y le instale windows con la herramienta disponible, instale windows 10 home pero sin activar, ya que no tenía...
  3. Pasar de windows 10 home a windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pasar de windows 10 home a windows 10 pro: Hola muy buenas noches a todos, tengo una duda con respecto a poder pasar de windows 10 home a windows 10 pro, resulta que me arme un computador hacer unos días y le instale windows con la herramienta disponible, instale windows 10 home pero sin activar, ya que no tenía...
  4. Pasar de windows 10 home a windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Home/Pro

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 Home/Pro: I am looking up for Windows 10 Home Pro 161481
  6. Windows 10 Home to Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home to Pro: I had a laptop with Windows 10 Professional and I lost the laptop recently, and I bought a new laptop which has Windows 10 Home. Both are activated with the same Microsoft account. is there a way that I can upgrade it to win 10 Pro with out reinstalling the OS....
  7. Windows 10 home and Pro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 home and Pro: Can I request windows 10 promto be installed at purchase at Best buy? (Dell does an upgrade for $60) What are the advantages of windows 10 pro submitted by /u/rigotorresm [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e1udgu/windows_10_home_and_pro/
  8. Windows 10 Home / Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home / Pro: Hi, I bought a Windows 10 Home, but after the installation it's showing as Windows 10 pro. It's not really an issue for me whether it's Pro or Home but is this normal? I'm just a bit worried that I might encounter some issues because of it. Thanks!...
  9. windows 10 home to pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 home to pro: I did the upgrade from 8 to 10 home, now I want 10 pro, but I want to keep all my settings but the damn thing tells me I cant keep anything due to my windows might be in the wrong directory...
  10. windows 10 home or pro

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 home or pro: can w10 pro stop auto updates , Just asking because I would rather do updates in my own time (to make sure most bug are worked out) What do most of yall use home or pro? 81780