Windows 10: Windoqs 11, Windoqws mail - 'people' cannot open. Tried repair, reset and reinstall to no...

Discus and support Windoqs 11, Windoqws mail - 'people' cannot open. Tried repair, reset and reinstall to no... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried all the fixes on Google and in the title.I was given a link to run.On Windows mail and calendar in the lower left where there is mail,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Peter D. N., Mar 22, 2023.

1. Windoqs 11, Windoqws mail - 'people' cannot open. Tried repair, reset and reinstall to no...

I have tried all the fixes on Google and in the title.I was given a link to run.On Windows mail and calendar in the lower left where there is mail, people, to do list, calendar everything works except 'people.'Whhen I click on People to see my contacts nothing happens.I have exhausted feedback.Is the a way to get to see my contacts by ticing People as I should?Thank you

:)

Peter D. N., Mar 22, 2023
Thema:

Windoqs 11, Windoqws mail - 'people' cannot open. Tried repair, reset and reinstall to no...

1. Windoqs 11, Windoqws mail - 'people' cannot open. Tried repair, reset and reinstall to no... - Similar Threads - Windoqs Windoqws mail

2. Cannot open or reinstall apps like Photos or Store on Windows 11, considering repair...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot open or reinstall apps like Photos or Store on Windows 11, considering repair...: I have attempted reinstallation of these apps on powershell as admin and got no results. Only thing i haven't tried that I have come across is a repair install. I am questioning if I should do this and if it would mess anything up. Additionally, I am wondering if I should...
  3. Cannot open or reinstall apps like Photos or Store on Windows 11, considering repair...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot open or reinstall apps like Photos or Store on Windows 11, considering repair...: I have attempted reinstallation of these apps on powershell as admin and got no results. Only thing i haven't tried that I have come across is a repair install. I am questioning if I should do this and if it would mess anything up. Additionally, I am wondering if I should...
  4. Windoqs 11, Windoqws mail - 'people' cannot open. Tried repair, reset and reinstall to no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windoqs 11, Windoqws mail - 'people' cannot open. Tried repair, reset and reinstall to no...: I have tried all the fixes on Google and in the title.I was given a link to run.On Windows mail and calendar in the lower left where there is mail, people, to do list, calendar everything works except 'people.'Whhen I click on People to see my contacts nothing happens.I have...
  5. Trying to reset my pc and reinstall windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to reset my pc and reinstall windows 11: I'm not sure what happen but I think I might of lost some windows files, windows wont let me open certain commands or apps for windows, wont let me reset my pc, says I'm not admin but I am. I even tried to reinstall windows iso but it wont let me when I open the downloaded...
  6. Trying to reset my pc and reinstall windows 11

Trying to reset my pc and reinstall windows 11: I'm not sure what happen but I think I might of lost some windows files, windows wont let me open certain commands or apps for windows, wont let me reset my pc, says I'm not admin but I am. I even tried to reinstall windows iso but it wont let me when I open the downloaded...
  7. Microsoft Photos opens and immediately closes; already tried repair, reset, and reinstall -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photos opens and immediately closes; already tried repair, reset, and reinstall -...: Just like the title says; if I try to open the Microsoft Photos app, it comes up, and immediately closes. No freezing, no flashing, no resource usage spikes, and no error messages. It just vanishes.The only time it opens is if I open an image file directly ie via file...
  8. Microsoft Photos opens and immediately closes; already tried repair, reset, and reinstall -...

Microsoft Photos opens and immediately closes; already tried repair, reset, and reinstall -...: Just like the title says; if I try to open the Microsoft Photos app, it comes up, and immediately closes. No freezing, no flashing, no resource usage spikes, and no error messages. It just vanishes.The only time it opens is if I open an image file directly ie via file...
  9. Cannot Add new Accounts to People or Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot Add new Accounts to People or Mail: When I click "Add" to add an account to either of these apps, I get no response. No error message, nothing logged in windows event viewer. I have rebooted and get the same result....
  10. cannot open people app

cannot open people app: When try to open Windows 10 People, blank blue screen (w/ people synbol in middle) comes up for a second, then screen goes to Mail. Mail seems to work fine and calendar opens OK (although I don't use it). Had a problem recently when HP110 computer wouldn't come out of...