Windows 10: Windos 10 Activison from one computer to another computer

Discus and support Windos 10 Activison from one computer to another computer in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i recently purchased a new pc which had windows 10 intalled already but i think its just the trial or something because i cant change my background... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Axel Herrera, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Windos 10 Activison from one computer to another computer

i recently purchased a new pc which had windows 10 intalled already but i think its just the trial or something because i cant change my background picture of my desktop and it also has a water mark saying "activate windows 10"...

i got an older computer which i purchased a few years back from best buy which was windows 8 but during the years it got the windows 10 upgrade by itself

is there anyway i can tranfer that windows 10 to my new computer since i have the full version on my old computer ??

:)

Axel Herrera, Jun 30, 2020

2. Transfer e-mail contacts from one computer to another.

How do I transfer my e-mail contact list I have in Outlook from one computer to another computer. Both computers have Windows 10.

JimStimpson, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Something wrong with another one of my computers

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

· What is the make and model of the computer?

I understand that you are using external keyboard on your device, try using different keyboard and check if the system boots normally.

If still the issue persist then I suggest you to perform an automatic repair using the Windows 10 installation media. You will have an ISO of Windows 10. You may refer to the following link on download and create Windows 10 installation media by using
    another computer and check the issue persists or not:

Download Windows 10

Once you create the installation media, perform Automatic repair on Windows 10 computer, follow these steps:

• Insert the media such as (USB or DVD) and restart your computer.
    • Press F12 key (typically this is F12, but it can differ between computer manufacturers) and choose the drive that you inserted the installation media into.
    • Once the Windows Setup window appears, follow these steps:
    • Click next and select Repair your computer.
    • You will then see a blue screen and an option to choose. Choose the option Troubleshoot and select advanced options.
    • You may choose Automatic Repair from Advanced boot option.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Windos 10 Activison from one computer to another computer

Access localhost from another computer

Localhost, as the name suggests, points at the localhost. Use the hostname or IP from your computer on their PC's. ie something in the 192.168.x.x or 10.0.0.x range most likely.

DanTheBanjoman, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Windos 10 Activison from one computer to another computer

1. Windos 10 Activison from one computer to another computer - Similar Threads - Windos Activison computer

2. Data transfer from one computer to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data transfer from one computer to another: My husband and I have Lenovo laptops. I need to move his data to my laptop and my data to his laptop. Please help. Thank you Also, I think my computer was updated to windows 11 but when it was purchased, it had windows 10 on it....
  3. Data transfer from one computer to another

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Data transfer from one computer to another: My husband and I have Lenovo laptops. I need to move his data to my laptop and my data to his laptop. Please help. Thank you Also, I think my computer was updated to windows 11 but when it was purchased, it had windows 10 on it....
  4. Logging in from one computer to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logging in from one computer to another: I keep trying to log in to my laptop from another computer. I keep getting the following message "The user name or password is incorrect". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logging-in-from-one-computer-to-another/6fd340dc-11de-4458-bca9-24fa0d81addc
  5. Logging in from one computer to another

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logging in from one computer to another: I keep trying to log in to my laptop from another computer. I keep getting the following message "The user name or password is incorrect". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logging-in-from-one-computer-to-another/6fd340dc-11de-4458-bca9-24fa0d81addc
  6. Copying files from one computer to another.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Copying files from one computer to another.: I have several NTFS formatted portable HDDs that when new files are copied onto them from one machine and I attempt to read them on another machine the new files don't appear. I've tried to use chkdsk in command mode with the /f switch, but that will not run because I'm...
  7. transfer microsoft from one computer to another

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    transfer microsoft from one computer to another: We just upgraded our computer and would like to transfer the program account to the new one. How do we download microsoft to the new one. Our account does not expire until this spring. Thank you....
  8. icons move from one computer to another

in Windows 10 Support
    icons move from one computer to another: Hi guys, When I boot my laptop I get the icons from my desktop/tower computer on my laptop desktop. I delete them but on the next boot they come back. I think it's due to onedrive. I thought it had to do with syncing so I turned it off but still the same thing. I googled the...
  9. Access the directory tree on one computer from another computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Access the directory tree on one computer from another computer: I have a laptop and desktop computer. Microsoft set an icon on each computer to access the directory tree on the other computer by clicking on the icon. This is no longer working. When I phoned Microsoft Support they gave me a case number and told me they were passing me on...
  10. Transfer software from one windows 10 computer to another

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer software from one windows 10 computer to another: I just recently bought office software on a usb drive and now cannot locate the drive. Is it possible to move it from my old computer to the new....