Windows 10: Windos 10 Arrangement bug

Discus and support Windos 10 Arrangement bug in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My desktop was arranged like this every logon. Even i arranged it back and logged back on t keeps going like this. Any helps?OS: Windows 10 Home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TRT2011, Dec 4, 2022.

1. TRT2011 Win User

Windos 10 Arrangement bug

My desktop was arranged like this every logon. Even i arranged it back and logged back on t keeps going like this. Any helps?OS: Windows 10 Home 22H2RAM: 8GBSSD: 512GB

:)

TRT2011, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Windows 10's Icon Arrangement

Hi,

It is possible that you're having issues with icons arrangement can be due to corruptions. To better assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Did you get any error messages when you try to arrange the icons?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Dec 4, 2022
  3. auto arrange icon desktop , why ?

Hi,

I would suggest you to try the steps and check if it helps.

a) Right click on Desktop.

b) Click on View.

c) Uncheck both "Arrange icons to grid" and "Auto arrange icons".

d) Restart the computer and check if it helps.

Anannya Podder, Dec 4, 2022
  4. Windos 10 Arrangement bug

How do you arrange Favorites in Windows 10?

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide few details to assist you in better way.

• Are you referring to, how to arrange favorite on Internet Explorer?

• Are you trying to arrange the Windows tiles?
    I suggest you to reply to us with the details description of your issue, so that we will be able to assist you in better way.

For any query related to Windows Operating System, fell free to post on Microsoft Community.

Santosh_Rai, Dec 4, 2022
Thema:

Windos 10 Arrangement bug

1. Windos 10 Arrangement bug - Similar Threads - Windos Arrangement bug

2. Windows 10 Arrangement bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Arrangement bug: My desktop was arranged like this every logon. Even i arranged it back and logged back on t keeps going like this. Any helps?OS: Windows 10 Home 22H2RAM: 8GBSSD: 512GB...
  3. Windos 10 Arrangement bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windos 10 Arrangement bug: My desktop was arranged like this every logon. Even i arranged it back and logged back on t keeps going like this. Any helps?OS: Windows 10 Home 22H2RAM: 8GBSSD: 512GB...
  4. Windos 10 Arrangement bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windos 10 Arrangement bug: My desktop was arranged like this every logon. Even i arranged it back and logged back on t keeps going like this. Any helps?OS: Windows 10 Home 22H2RAM: 8GBSSD: 512GB...
  5. windos 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windos 10: i had windows ten on my computer when i brought it but i had to replace my motherboard and now my computer has gone to window 8. how came i get windows 10 back as i think it was a free upgrade they did when i drought it. i done seem to have a key code on my tower....
  6. Windos Start and search are bugging out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windos Start and search are bugging out: Hi what does it mean when y windows start menu and search app keeps scrolling on its own? ty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windos-start-and-search-are-bugging-out/f56695ee-0784-4021-b1fc-d547d4a9a39c
  7. Windoes bug?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windoes bug?: I built my first pc. I booted up windows with a usb. I set everything up. It then took me to desktop and i tried installing an audio driver. When installed the driver, the pc restarted and made me set up windows again. How can i install drivers without this happening? (...
  8. Windos 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windos 10: Hi guys Grateful for your advice or help to sort out my little problem. Everything was fine but few days ago I don't really know what happened , every time I switch on my laptop I keep getting the same picture. I tried to remove it but not successful. I will appreciate any...
  9. sound bug in windoes 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sound bug in windoes 10: I'm have a weird problem with my pc sound , sometimes it don't play sound at all (one time every 50 times) no music no system sounds not anything , and it just solved by restarting my pc ,and the sound comes back !!!! , but i need a final solution to this issue i updated...
  10. Very weird brightness bug WIndos 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very weird brightness bug WIndos 10: When I adjust the brightness on my yoga 720 laptop, it'll show the indicator changing but it won't change the brightness at first. The brightness changes to the level I set it to only after I scroll for a bit in a browser. Couldn't find anything about this specific problem...