Windows 10: windos 10 muted all videos fuck you microsofy motherfucker

Discus and support windos 10 muted all videos fuck you microsofy motherfucker in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; why on hell windows 10 mutes video fuck you bastards... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by saldei, Nov 18, 2018.

1. saldei Win User

windos 10 muted all videos fuck you microsofy motherfucker

why on hell windows 10 mutes video fuck you bastards

:)

saldei, Nov 18, 2018

2. videos on websites opening muted windows 10 home all browsers

Hi and thank you for responding with those two suggestions.

I have tried those suggestions and they do not make any difference. I have also tried disabling flash on websites thinking perhaps flash was the problem. However the videos continue to play and begin playing on mute. I can unmute the videos and the next video in the queue will be muted.

this tells me I think these sites are running html5 video because I have turn flash off.

can anybody think of any reason why the HTML five based videos on all of the computers at my house hold would be defaulted to opening videos on mute?

VikingTrad3r, Nov 18, 2018
  3. Windows Explorer is muting microphone

Hi Jozef,

To help you stop your microphone from muting automatically, we suggest that you follow the steps suggested by
    Kalpana Shankarappa on this
    thread
    that talks about the same issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Nov 18, 2018
  4. Tendows Win User

Volume Mixer not showing muted app

The application was muted on Windows 10 with November update. Now I am using Anniversary update, on build 14393.10

The initial step did not help make Banished show up in the Volume Mixer, nor did the article.

Tendows, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

1. windos 10 muted all videos fuck you microsofy motherfucker - Similar Threads - windos muted videos

2. Video editor from windos 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video editor from windos 10: Hi, I use video editor from Windos 10 for some time now. I loved it. All of a sudden, when using it, it slowed down and corrupt my PC. I had to reset my PC and lost a lot of valueable info, as I am in Chima and cannot retreve it. How can you advice me, as after the reset, I...
  3. Video editor from windos 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video editor from windos 10: Hi, I use video editor from Windos 10 for some time now. I loved it. All of a sudden, when using it, it slowed down and corrupt my PC. I had to reset my PC and lost a lot of valueable info, as I am in Chima and cannot retreve it. How can you advice me, as after the reset, I...
  4. Video editor from windos 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. The bottom of my laptop screen is all fucked

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The bottom of my laptop screen is all fucked: If I move my cursor to the bottom, it just keeps loading and loading. Plus all the things that usually appear on the bottom like the browsers and word aren’t showing up. I can’t do literally anything on that end of the screen. submitted by /u/The-Pokester [link]...
  6. fuck

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    fuck: i just wanted to say fuck lol https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fuck/78e3dc17-7504-4e8b-843c-52ae37730ebf
  7. win 10, up to date, all web videos are starting on mute

in Windows 10 Customization
    win 10, up to date, all web videos are starting on mute: Hello. I have tried pretty much everything on forums and websites that I have been able to find and I have go so far as to nuke and fresh install 1 of my windows 10 pc's. This problem is happening on every windows 10 computer in my household which is 5 of them. It happens...
  8. videos on websites opening muted windows 10 home all browsers

in Browsers and Email
    videos on websites opening muted windows 10 home all browsers: I have 5 computers in my home, all running up to date versions of windows 10 home or pro. this issue is driving me crazy. it used to be that no mater which browser I used, edge, chrome, or firefox, I could watch/listen to news video clips on bnnbloomberg.ca and ctv.ca now...
  9. videos on websites opening muted windows 10 home all browsers

in Windows 10 Support
    videos on websites opening muted windows 10 home all browsers: I have 5 computers in my home, all running up to date versions of windows 10 home or pro. this issue is driving me crazy. it used to be that no mater which browser I used, edge, chrome, or firefox, I could watch/listen to news video clips on bnnbloomberg.ca and ctv.ca now...
  10. Windoes 10 Flash Green Screen Video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windoes 10 Flash Green Screen Video: Hi All, I have read on another thread that I need to disable Flash Hardware Acceleration in edge. My videos are green screens. Can somebody tell me where I can do this? The only option I seem to have is to switch Flash off in Edge? Thanks 26846